Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Disinterested

Breaking into someone's house

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone had any theories about what it means when you keep breaking into someone's house or going through their things in your dreams. I keep dreaming about someone from my past that I haven't spoken to in several years, and in the dreams I am always going through his things or his house, but not with the intention of stealing - I just go through his things and if I take them it's always to put them back. And I do this despite knowing that he would be FURIOUS if he caught me, and in the dreams he does sometimes catch me or it's a really close call.

I have my own theory about what it means but I was looking to see if anyone else had opinions on this as well.

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone had any theories about what it means when you keep breaking into someone's house or going through their things in your dreams. I keep dreaming about someone from my past that I haven't spoken to in several years, and in the dreams I am always going through his things or his house, but not with the intention of stealing - I just go through his things and if I take them it's always to put them back. And I do this despite knowing that he would be FURIOUS if he caught me, and in the dreams he does sometimes catch me or it's a really close call.

I have my own theory about what it means but I was looking to see if anyone else had opinions on this as well.

I think that means an illness is on its way, if you mess up a room sorrow is on it's way..that's all I know about breaking into house..:S

Edited by maysu

My own interpretation would be that you are invading into that person's privacy, digging through matters that you have no place in, etc.

Symbols in dreams are often much less complicated than some people (I.E. the people who write and sell "dream dictionaries") would have you believe.

I once had a dream I stole something from Bill Gates

He was chasin me, and I ran up a tree. The tree led onto a cliff, I climbed up there. My friend Storm was on the cliff, she's a rock climber and was helpin me climb up. When I got to the top, storm was gone. Then a flash of lightenin struck. I was in a pplace that looked like Heaven, It was amazing. Thereas more, but I put it in a thread a few months back...