Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

identified flying objects

bmfarley88

My name is Brandon Farley, I am only 15 years old, and I believe I have discovered the true identity of UFOs. I believe that the UFOs do not come from outter space, but right here on earth. When watching a show about UFOs I had realized that there had been several sightings in Mexico, which was very interesting to me. I though about all of the volcanoes in Mexico and that it could be possible that the UFOs could be collecting different metals and different minerals or mixtures of something that is compressed together. And, could it be possible that it could be shot out of the volcano and the earth's magnification could catch on to the object along electromagnetic waves from the sun causing the object to travel at enormis speeds. When people discover illuminated UFOs I believe it could be different gasses that cause the object to light up. I think it's something to take into consideration.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbductingU

• wunarmdscissor

• WorkMonkey

• STIX

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know much about physics but I think that the theory that they're plasma caused by earthquakes sounds more believable.

Also it could be aliens interested in volcanoes and earthquakes.

Or the UFOs are Aliens and Nazis from the center of the Earth! blink.gif

Hollow Earth Theory

thats ridiculous haha, what idiots the people are who believe that. and yes i mean Offence by that comment.

• 2 weeks later...

bmfarley88...okay-it make a sense..

but..what if i say that UFO come from Earth-Bermuda Triangle..??

wink2.gifwink2.gif ...and that is my theory... grin2.gif

thats ridiculous haha, what idiots the people are who believe that. and yes i mean Offence by that comment.

You dont have to be so offensive to him no-one forces you to read it.

Or the UFOs are Aliens and Nazis from the center of the Earth!  blink.gif

Hollow Earth Theory

Nice move. Your warning level has been increased. thumbsup.gif

What about the saying that they are driven or maintained by an intelligent source??

Or the UFOs are Aliens and Nazis from the center of the Earth! blink.gif

Hollow Earth Theory

Mmmmm Athenian not bad

ofcourse you know of area 51 and all that

Yes some UFO are from earth,its the Aliens(if you like to call them that)and the humans together,please only read on to what i have to say if you know about area 51 and all the other 1000's of other areas.

im about to answer this question in two manners 1,from bible 2,from me

1; 1/3rd of fallen angels have been here for a long time.

2; In those days to come Gods chosen will become Satans chosen.

3; Not all of the fallen angels look like men with wings.(dah)

4; I could be here all day so lets just say that the bible DOES write about all these things and more....

Now..what i think.

1; Maybe Luceifer and the others are the aliens who run the lower levels of area 51,wich is stated that humans who worked there were not aloud to go beond sertain level.

2;This i found in the bible somewere(refering 2;ubove),so this proves who ever is doing the UFO flying and TESTING are humans who work or follow the area 51 and other 1000's of em,what happens and what we do about it ,ihave no clue,hehe.

3;To wether these Aliens are the fallen 1/3rd angels that the bible describes....WELL....i leave it up to you wonderes people.

Simply put,you are right Brandon Farley,i do belive they are not all from Outer Space.

Take Care All. thumbsup.gif

alien.gifph34r.gifdevil.gifph34r.gifalien.gif

Hello Spartan original.gif ,

I too am interested in these hollow earth-alien-agarthi stuff. I will always be ready for a discussion. wink2.gif

I think that the government does cover up alot of stuff, Especially NSA... I work in Washington DC for the Marines and I hear alot of things

Isn't it a bit arrogant and presumptuous to assume an intelligent life would have any interest in us?

It seems a bit far fetched to think that any "alien" race would send probes to every single reach of space in the search for other life, so if they first became aware of us from their planet, then however long ago they saw us, they'd be seeing an image of our planet from hundreds of thousands of years ago with the time it takes light to travel, the earth would still appear uninhabited to them.

Of course they could have some magical super seeing telescope but if you start to bring all this into it then it loses any basis of rational thinking.

Technically though, the electromagnetic forces of the earth and the sun are far too weak for any particles fro volcanos or w/e to be affected by em. Plus the only way for the particles to make the light, is to be moving at high speeds and hitting each other. The likeliness of them actually hitting each other, combined with the fact of having to hit each other long enough for us to see is extremely unprobable. Include the ability for the "lights" for appear in the specific formations that are seen only increases the rarity of the occurences.

IMO, i would like to think that if the lights are aliens, that they are not here to study humans, but rather the planet itself. There are still some metals and resources, even though the human race is using them all up.

Until someone actually goes and checks, we will never truly know what is there, but hoax or not, it is very interesting

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, and Aliens are men from that city in the center of the earth.....right.....

Yeah, and Aliens are men from that city in the center of the earth.....right.....

nonononono, Aliens are from the crazy peoples minds.

BSJoker I like what you say about them being interested in the planet, rather than the people..

Athenian & Spartan I like your theories! I have always felt they are some sort of government experiment - for instance no one knew about the Stealth for YEARS until the government made it public. It would have been unlike any other plane that we had seen durring that time thereby making it a UFO. My theory has always been that most UFO's can be explained away. Part are secret government projects, part are natural phenomenon, part are actual UFO's.....are there beings from space that are interrested in us? Maybe. I think it's entirely possible! I will be ARROGANT! original.gif I'm human I am allowed to be if I wish *sticks nose up in air*.

Edited by Anirbas

and what makes you say that WorkMonkey

Personally, I think it's a bit arrogant to assume that with all that space out there, we humans are the only ones..

OK i dont believe the hollow earth stories at all, i really dont. I do however believe that it is entirely possible that there is intelligent life out there an that it has visited us.

Consider this though.

If we are to assume that intelligent life existed an it has visited us i have a theory on why we really dont have much of a clue about it.

I was watching an interesting "is there really life ou there" programme on some discovery channel and there was a scientist who had a great theory on why we dont have definite proof of their existence.

He came up with the analogy of a wildlife programme.

When we record wildlife programmes , say for argument's sake about wildebeest on the serenegti plains, the animals generally have no perception of us and what we're doing.

Sure they may become aware that they are being "watched" but they have neither the intelligence or awareness to appreciate us and what we are actually doing.

No consider us being the wildebeest (not a pleasant analogy i know lol)an the aliens are in our place watching us.

We must accept the fact that to even reach earth in the 1st place they are at a much more technologically advanced stage than we are and even ahead of us in evolutionary terms.

If we accept these to be true then it is wholly possible that they are opoerating only on the fringes of our perception.

Like the wildebeest we sense something but we cant really make a solid perception of what we are sensing.

Im not saying we're as intellegent as wildebeest ,(although to the alienbs we may well be lol tongue.gif ) im just trying to come up with a plausble thoery.

Dont crucify me im not an expert lol.

and what makes you say that WorkMonkey

Ghosts tell me.

With all the pictures coming back from Mars of underground passages, and inner planet hallows.. Who knows if they are already inside the Earth, or not..

post-7-1081225854.jpg