Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WWIII-dream

puridalan

Three nights ago, I had a dream around 5 something just before waking up.

I read one word it was Rwanda (though I am not sure if I was actually in that place)

It was in Africa though, I was in a oval/circle type of building, white on the outside, glass doors/windows, tile floor. Not big, but nice little place. I was standing on the 'south' point, but my eyes were focused across the tiny building north out of the window seeing the tropical trees surronding the place, a dirt driveway out.

On the east side of me in the first split second of my dream I saw a man in blue (like a business uniform). That bright blue, that sort of has a thick fabric to it, wearing a wrist watch on his left hand...silver. Anywho, he was talking to someone I couldn't see on the east side and automatically shot.

That all happened in a like one second, I think I might have been a news reporter...not sure, but I was a bystander.

Then there was another guy placed on the same west side, He was certainly a big man, had a watch as well, but sunglasses too. Wearing a gray shirt, then from the other side of the room someone said, "If you don't fight for us, you die"

Then for some reason the big black man, I saw...I don't know how that he had a family and was thinking about that, right before they shot him three times in the stomach. The big man got up again and they shot him a fourth time in the head and he died.

The last thing I re-call is something about a level 6 (military?)

I just had to mention it because it said WWIII at the beginning...just want to know what some of you think

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• Cradle of Fish

• Elite

• joyfilled

Okay, I would really like any information on this SOON AS POSSIBLE!! Please, put in your thoughts now!! Thanks!

What is it you're after, puridalan? A dream interpretation (which really you have to do yourself), or a consideration of whether it might have been a psychic dream?

I'd think it fairly difficult to establish that until it happened, and even then the details are such that you're not seeing 'big picture' stuff, with the exception of 'Rwanda' and 'World War III', but rather smaller details, as if you were there witnessing a couple of the more minor events.

A gruesome dream, certainly, but psychic? It reflects a lot of the angst and worries of our time. African countries like Rwanda stab at our guilt, and we all have images of news reports of atrocities committed there. Powerless to do anything, we passively watch those reports just as you powerlessly watched in the dream, and torture ourselves with upsetting movies on the same subject, which give us impotent feelings of horror and plenty of useable material for opur own nocturnal movies.

We're arguably in WW3 with this 'war on terror', though we have collectively chosen to avoid that nomenclature. Dreams are good at showing us these examples of doublethink.

Anyway, as a great man once said: you can be in my dream if I can be in yours.

What is it you're after, puridalan? A dream interpretation (which really you have to do yourself), or a consideration of whether it might have been a psychic dream?

I'd think it fairly difficult to establish that until it happened, and even then the details are such that you're not seeing 'big picture' stuff, with the exception of 'Rwanda' and 'World War III', but rather smaller details, as if you were there witnessing a couple of the more minor events.

A gruesome dream, certainly, but psychic? It reflects a lot of the angst and worries of our time. African countries like Rwanda stab at our guilt, and we all have images of news reports of atrocities committed there. Powerless to do anything, we passively watch those reports just as you powerlessly watched in the dream, and torture ourselves with upsetting movies on the same subject, which give us impotent feelings of horror and plenty of useable material for opur own nocturnal movies.

We're arguably in WW3 with this 'war on terror', though we have collectively chosen to avoid that nomenclature. Dreams are good at showing us these examples of doublethink.

Anyway, as a great man once said: you can be in my dream if I can be in yours.

No, I already know for a fact that it is happening, it was to 'clear' of a dream if you know what I mean, to be considered fake. I've had these for a while now, that's not the issue. When I do have these it usually consists of these scenarios when I am either put into a bystanders body, the victims body, and on rare occasions the killers. But when the victim is dead, I automatically wake up from my dream because it cuts off, unless I get transferred automatically into the next body the killer is after, which has happened. The most I've had in one dream is 10, but that was crazy. The issue is I don't know to much of what is going on in that region, and I was hoping if someone else did to help me further investigate into this. THe men that got shot don't work for a weapons company, but rather it seems by the shirts some type of electrical/tool company.

This isn't some 'guilt' playing on my mind I watch people die all the time, that again is not the issue. The issue is knowing how to catch others that murder the innocent in most respects, can you always 'save' them no, but at least sometimes you can get them before they go off killing others. Currently in the US I know of three serial killers, one in AL, another in Southern CA, and one up in the moutains. A few others have already been caught, but those are still actively on the loose and I've already warned officals about it, so that's all I can do on those.

I just want to get the inside 'scoop' to what is happening over there, but your right if I don't get more it will be hard to see the big picture

I read one word it was Rwanda (though I am not sure if I was actually in that place)

It was in Africa though, I was in a oval/circle type of building, white on the outside, glass doors/windows, tile floor. Not big, but nice little place. I was standing on the 'south' point, but my eyes were focused across the tiny building north out of the window seeing the tropical trees surronding the place, a dirt driveway out.

On the east side of me in the first split second of my dream I saw a man in blue (like a business uniform). That bright blue, that sort of has a thick fabric to it, wearing a wrist watch on his left hand...silver. Anywho, he was talking to someone I couldn't see on the east side and automatically shot.

That all happened in a like one second, I think I might have been a news reporter...not sure, but I was a bystander.

Then there was another guy placed on the same west side, He was certainly a big man, had a watch as well, but sunglasses too. Wearing a gray shirt, then from the other side of the room someone said, "If you don't fight for us, you die"

Then for some reason the big black man, I saw...I don't know how that he had a family and was thinking about that, right before they shot him three times in the stomach. The big man got up again and they shot him a fourth time in the head and he died.

I just had to mention it because it said WWIII at the beginning...just want to know what some of you think

once had a dream that i had information that would stop WWIII but couldn't get it to the person in time.. was in london lol.

I have had dreams within my own city of how things will be once after things fall apart. Not sure if it is related to WW3 but they seem horrendous. Your dream seems very interesting but not sure how Rwanda will figure into WW3 other than Nucular stated you were just seeing one narrow view of it all. It is also doubtful that the War on Terror is WW3 which will be defined if it ever occurs as a more conventional conflict which neither Iraq or Afghanistan are since one side easily dissolved back into the citizenry. Sure these events might create the conditions for the next world war but we shall see. As for Rwanda though it seems to have been quiet since the ethnic cleansing of a decade ago. BBC is a good source to read up on world events FYI.

So do you really think you are a psychic who can help the police?

It is also doubtful that the War on Terror is WW3 which will be defined if it ever occurs as a more conventional conflict which neither Iraq or Afghanistan are since one side easily dissolved back into the citizenry.

Hi Clovis

You made me think. It's off-topic but I think my remark about the war on terror being WW3 was ill-judged. I do think we collectively avoid that terminology, in that I'm surprised I don't hear it more often, but you're right. It's not WW3. Please excuse my hyperbole.

I have had dreams within my own city of how things will be once after things fall apart. Not sure if it is related to WW3 but they seem horrendous. Your dream seems very interesting but not sure how Rwanda will figure into WW3 other than Nucular stated you were just seeing one narrow view of it all. It is also doubtful that the War on Terror is WW3 which will be defined if it ever occurs as a more conventional conflict which neither Iraq or Afghanistan are since one side easily dissolved back into the citizenry. Sure these events might create the conditions for the next world war but we shall see. As for Rwanda though it seems to have been quiet since the ethnic cleansing of a decade ago. BBC is a good source to read up on world events FYI.

So do you really think you are a psychic who can help the police?

That's not a question, I've already helped them before, but usually with local cases...outside of state it's just harder to get the whole picture, when you are at least in state it's so much easier to pick up on everything including plate tags from each state...just certain things you can identify more with. I know about the whole war a decade ago, but if needs be I certainly need to do more current reading, because that's what I am dealing with at present.

PS I really don't like the term psychic

Thanks though

Im gunna take a stab at this one.

You watch the news a fair bit I take it?

Your dream could be a premontion, Rwanda, Africa, Blue suits, wrist watch,(money, power,greed) Military, guns Mugabie!!!

"If you don't fight for us, you die"

This sounds soo familiar.

Have you had this happen before,and what do you think its trying to tell you?

Take what is most prominet to you and place the information as you see connective.

Edited by xCrimsonx

Im gunna take a stab at this one.

You watch the news a fair bit I take it?

Your dream could be a premontion, Rwanda, Africa, Blue suits, wrist watch,(money, power,greed) Military, guns Mugabie!!!

"If you don't fight for us, you die"

This sounds soo familiar.

Have you had this happen before,and what do you think its trying to tell you?

Take what is most prominet to you and place the information as you see connective.

No, I don't have reoccuring dreams because they aren't really dreams okay.

Secondly, I rarely if ever watch the news, I know that line sounded 'mediaish' but that's the only part I heard from the other side.

I mean I know a lot of you want to take this as a joke, but I saw two men get shot for no good reason and the news/movies/or my guilt has nothing to do with it.

What I told you did happen, if you cannot help me besides think it is all in my imagination then no offense I don't need your help.

I am not new to this, I know what my mind is telling me.

im no expert but it sounds to me like this is your thoughts on the world today in the way that its falling apart and has lower morale values than ever before.......................................................or maybey its just a dream who knows

im no expert but it sounds to me like this is your thoughts on the world today in the way that its falling apart and has lower morale values than ever before.......................................................or maybey its just a dream who knows

I don't buy that, lower moral values than ever before? Got anything to back that up?

I don't buy that, lower moral values than ever before? Got anything to back that up?

how about because there are more murders, rapes and overall crimes all around the world not to mention gangs than ever before

aswell as the fact that only the bad parts of all of the world are reported on the news

Edited by Elite

Me personally believe that you dream could be anything ranging from just a horrific dream to even the very real possibility that this event maybe well take place. I'm not going to tell you my dream I've had but it too dealt with Events that I would believe would be related to WW3 being right around the corner. It all starts with who ever our leader is the year after 2012. Gas is $5.00 and you're either rich or you're what people would call a mountain man. Living the best you can with what you've got and what you can grow, kill, and manage. Have you or do you have any combat experience or study the fighting arts a lot? Not to get off subject but there is an part of Revelations that talks about only a small handful (God only knows how many that is? lol) but only a handful of people shall appear to confront the darkness of the beast's army. They shall be called upon to battle when the time is near....Maybe we do have the ability to see what's coming but everyone has a different piece in this puzzle. Don't get me wrong WW3 is around the corner...and I can feel it....but if you have a vision or feeling that something is going to happen. Don't hesitate to try and change it. We are human after all. Fight for what you believe in....and pass that belief on the to the future generations. Make this place a better place for them to live in.

how about because there are more murders, rapes and overall crimes all around the world not to mention gangs than ever before

aswell as the fact that only the bad parts of all of the world are reported on the news

There's just more news coverage. In fact there are less murders and overall crime in most parts of the western world than ever before.

Okay, I would really like any information on this SOON AS POSSIBLE!! Please, put in your thoughts now!! Thanks!

*putting thoughts on it*

I think you saw something that is going to happen and in Africa like you said.

I have not trained for 'war' but I looked back into my family history and saw that there was continous line since the 1500s of my family fighting in wars and not one of them died in war. Not even the 10 year old in our family that faught in the war of 1812. I don't know if our family is protected by some 'ungiven' protection, but I think over 5 centuries without one death is pretty amazing.

Though I've done pyhsical/mental training on myself all the time, from rationing my food out for weeks at a time, running in the woods at night, changing my temp. from 88-100, cranial sacrio work, em weird things to keep me to the best I can be and I've always found it neat to eat certain plants and be able to know which ones...especially local, I am going to start learning how to scuba dive to heal myself...it works. How knows maybe later I might fight in combat, but right now I am more set for the medical field.

Other person again I don't watch the news/weather forcast, both in MOST cases are very unimportant to me. Of course there are rapes and murders all the time, but my mind selects out which ones at which times for important reasons. If someone dies in my dream chances are the killer is going to murder more people. Just like I said there are four serial killers lose one major one in S. CA, another in AL, FL, and up in the moutains. They are actively killing people, the rest are either on breaks or haven't done enough to be considered a 'serial' killer or in the other category of 'mob'.

There are ranges of different types of killings and it's how you sort them out that matters to aviod the worst confrontation possible. I've had a lot more 'dreams' than this, but this is just a snippet of what I see...and I all I wanted was a smig of information about Africa at this time, not you putting in your own two cents about 'more killings', which obviously isn't true.