Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouja Board

beta

I really am interested in using an ouja board, but I can't make one. Nor do I want to buy one. What are the other options? Is there something other object (which we can easily find in our homes) we can use as an ouja board?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beta

• JackalnChainz

• Aanica

• Radian

:lol: OP says "can't make one," but asks how to make one from materials in the home..

don't get it! or maybe I'm just too pooped to get it-

:lol: OP says "can't make one," but asks how to make one from materials in the home..

don't get it! or maybe I'm just too pooped to get it-

I don't want to make one from the materials I have at home, that's not what I meant. I simply want to know if any object can be used as a replacement for this board, any object resembling the board, that is.

The Ouija is a tool. If you only wish yes and no answers, scribble that on a board and use that. The ouija doesn't require a Parker Brothers trade mark. I made one once from a tomb stone that dated back to the 1700's. I had it sand blasted/etched but before I could fill in the cavities with blood and resin, someone stole it. I imagine it would have fetched a pretty penny. But all you need is a piece of paper and a glass.

The Ouija is a tool. If you only wish yes and no answers, scribble that on a board and use that. The ouija doesn't require a Parker Brothers trade mark. I made one once from a tomb stone that dated back to the 1700's. I had it sand blasted/etched but before I could fill in the cavities with blood and resin, someone stole it. I imagine it would have fetched a pretty penny. But all you need is a piece of paper and a glass.

I have a board and chalk, you mean that's enough? How about notepad, do I just ask questions, and the spirit will answer them? And could you please explain what we must do with paper and glass.

I have a board and chalk, you mean that's enough? How about notepad, do I just ask questions, and the spirit will answer them? And could you please explain what we must do with paper and glass.

You can do a google search for printable ouija board and find many links to boards to print out. You can then use an upturned glass for a planchette. Actually, one of UMs regular posters has a thread where he offers free downloadable boards that he created: Jpatt's thread

Why on Earth wouldn't you be able to buy one?

This post can't be for real.

You shouldn't just hop on a board to ask a random spirit questions. You could accidentally conjure up something that you don't want to. They aren't just a game...you should do your research and beware.

You shouldn't just hop on a board to ask a random spirit questions. You could accidentally conjure up something that you don't want to. They aren't just a game...you should do your research and beware.

Just be careful. I have heard many bad stories. Are they true, its hard to tell.

If you want a Ouija board in a hurry, just get a piece of card board, write the alphabet, number sequence and yes/no on it and use a small glass cup as the planchette.

That was my impression, too. Look, all one needs is to make a portable, personal ouija circle. Just write out the letters of the alphabet plus the words you might want to add, such as "Yes", "no" "Goodbye" etc., and the digits from 0 to 9, on blank business cards (one letter or symbol to each card). They sell those in shops where you go to buy ball-point pens and notebooks. You keep these on you all the times perhaps with a rubber band around the cards to keep them together and there you are. Whenever you want to experiment with ouija, just lay the cards out in a circles on any smooth surface such as a dining table and place an upturned glass in the centre and you are ready to go. They say it is better to perform the qoija with a minimum of three people but you can do it on your own. Just place your finger lightly on the rim (the edge of the bottomof the glass as it is face down) and concentrate on the3 question you wish to ask. You can do this either mentally or by speaking out loud or both. Regarding the eternal question of whether this is dangerous or not I'd say that the only way to find out is to experiment. Then let us know what happens. Take care and good luck! B)

I created one using a piece of paper and used a shot glass as the planchette and it worked. Super quick and cheep and got the job done.

I really am interested in using an Ouija board, but I can't make one. Nor do I want to buy one. What are the other options? Is there something other object (which we can easily find in our homes) we can use as an Ouija board?
Here is one you wont have to make if you are really gonna do it use a protection prayer and close the board when you are done, I don't approve of these but no one listens and this might be a better way to just get the feel I would still take it seriously...Aanica

http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/WebOuija.html

Paper, pen, x1 coin, alphabet, numbers, initials, yes and no! More than two stable persons.

I got results using, the numbers 666, 777.

I played with fire and I got burnt, physically..........dont touch what ya dont know.

One needs not create a temple for such things. As much as I advise you not to, you will anyways.

*does a little jig*

" if you play with fire........................................." xcrimsonsx ouja quote tally, currently at 8 times replyed.

Please be careful. *hugs*

*leaves a bucket of water*

Here is one you wont have to make if you are really gonna do it use a protection prayer and close the board when you are done, I don't approve of these but no one listens and this might be a better way to just get the feel I would still take it seriously...Aanica

http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/WebOuija.html

This board doesn't work, it's fake. Sorry.

I would have to reiterate this question. Why can't you buy one?

I don't want to buy, cuz I feel embarrassed. :(

So if I just write these things on a paper, and keep a glass on top, would that be enough?

I don't want to buy, cuz I feel embarrassed. :(

So if I just write these things on a paper, and keep a glass on top, would that be enough?

Yes it would be sufficient. But I prefer to do it up right if I'm going to make the effort. Nothing to be embarrassed about. You are merely summoning God knows what into this sphere of existence and releasing it for God knows where to wreak its' every whim on God knows whom. Eh...wouldn't you rather play Mario Brothers?

Edited by JackalnChainz

Well you really need to watch this

Well THAT had to be added to my favorites! I'll be sure to have nightmares NOW! Hahahahaa!