Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouja Board

beta

Well you really need to watch this

"HFS". Thats mad!

Thats is by far the best freakiest link ive clicked all day!

"Right on Aanica". :tu:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beta

• JackalnChainz

• Aanica

• Radian

Well THAT had to be added to my favorites! I'll be sure to have nightmares NOW! Hahahahaa!

it a fake video and that online ouja board not fun mostly becuase i get random words when i aks yes or no things like i aks are you a ghost i get reresl

it a fake video and that online ouja board not fun mostly becuase i get random words when i aks yes or no things like i aks are you a ghost i get reresl

I see nothing fake about the video. I pushed play and it played. It is on You Tube, so it MUST be a video.

Thanks everyone for your help.

I have downloaded the board from here

So if I take both printouts and keep a glass on top of it, that's enough? Once I do that, do I just go ahead and ask questions, keeping my finger on the glass?

Some advice from those who've done this (from paper and glass) would help.

So if I take both printouts and keep a glass on top of it, that's enough? Once I do that, do I just go ahead and ask questions, keeping my finger on the glass?

Are you doing this by yourself? You would probably have better luck with a partner or more.

I am gonna go out on a limb here and guess you are a young teen, beta.

I have used a oujia board, much to my own chagrin, as a direct result I have accumulated enough dark energies to power a demon for sometime, and even he will never exhaust it.

This is unsolicited advice from Watcher, Demon, Shadow and Gnome; is this, do not I repeat do not use it, unless you have your closest and most trusted friends at your side. Since, I get the feeling that you are going to do it anyway, never use "yes" or "no" questions if you can avoid it, use questions that require you to write down each individual letter to read the message.

Either way learn some basic protection charms and be very vigilant.

~Watcher

Something is beginning to feel familiar about this... :whistle:;)

lol

I am gonna go out on a limb here and guess you are a young teen, beta.

I have used a oujia board, much to my own chagrin, as a direct result I have accumulated enough dark energies to power a demon for sometime, and even he will never exhaust it.

This is unsolicited advice from Watcher, Demon, Shadow and Gnome; is this, do not I repeat do not use it, unless you have your closest and most trusted friends at your side. Since, I get the feeling that you are going to do it anyway, never use "yes" or "no" questions if you can avoid it, use questions that require you to write down each individual letter to read the message.

Either way learn some basic protection charms and be very vigilant.

~Watcher

Thanks for your response. Can you tell me something on protection charms, and why you feel it's dangerous? Is it possible to get possessed? Is it possible to invoke famous dead people from the past (like Hitler, for instance), and have a chat with them?

Are you doing this by yourself? You would probably have better luck with a partner or more.

Do you mean to say I can invoke the spirit, if more people are present?

Thanks for your response. Can you tell me something on protection charms, and why you feel it's dangerous? Is it possible to get possessed? Is it possible to invoke famous dead people from the past (like Hitler, for instance), and have a chat with them?

Many speak from experience, and you have been warned, thats all we can do. Do you truly believe that you can contact such an evil horrible man such as Hitler, and why would you want to? See, its not the board, its the intent, and already you are mentioning evil. Its a gateway to the dark side of the realm, and once the door is open, there is no closing it. There are too many negative results from this board, and very few positive, and that should be enough to stop you from messing with the occult, but Im sure it isnt. There is NO protection to keep nasty spirits and Demonics from entering your life. If you choose to take the risk, then you must accept the consequences. Lastly, if you conjure up a Demonic and it enters your life and home, possession is always a possibility. You are obviously young, which makes you more vulnerable..Good Luck..JN :hmm:

I can't help with an ouiji board question because I'm not very experienced with them

You shouldn't just hop on a board to ask a random spirit questions. You could accidentally conjure up something that you don't want to. They aren't just a game...you should do your research and beware.

I know from personal experience..You do not want to use a Ouja Board!! I watched a woman be taken over by a very dark force and she eventually had to have a priest exorcise her and IT...One thing they do is tell you what you want to hear and then when you feel you have a communication with them they will turn on you..You have to remember...They can lie and tell you anything..There is no way you can know until it is too late..This is not a game and it should not be sold as one..You want answers focus on God and it will come...

You don't want to do this..trust me it is not a game and the more you do it...the more you will depend on it..Dark forces love to latch on to those who have many questions and can lie to them because you need thier answers...Once you open that door it is very hard to close..make sure you want to do that..I am speaking from experience..people want to know about the paranormal until it is in your house and sometimes your bed..Be careful.

i never use one but i want to

Justnormal and Intuitive,

Thank you for the concern you've expressed. Maybe, I shouldn't do it, and you guys are right about the dangers. But just curious, why is it easy for spirits to come while using the board, and NOT during other times, what's in the board or in this particular ouija thing that makes it easy for the spirits to come over and take possession? That will give me a better idea.

Thanks again.

what's in the board or in this particular ouija thing that makes it easy for the spirits to come over and take possession?

Thanks again.

An invitation.

I really am interested in using an ouja board, but I can't make one. Nor do I want to buy one. What are the other options? Is there something other object (which we can easily find in our homes) we can use as an ouja board?

You cant use an ouija board without and ouija board....it has to be one...making one or buyin one....either way....to use one it must be an OUIJA BOARD

but just be safe using one

Save the receipt so when the demons have taken over every aspect of your life and you catch fire every night before bed, you can take them back to Toys R Us where you bought them.

Save the receipt so when the demons have taken over every aspect of your life and you catch fire every night before bed, you can take them back to Toys R Us where you bought them.
:lol:

Dont forget the protection prayer that comes with the download in PDF

:tu: and that should come before... not way later after all hell breaks loose- :}

better be safe than sorry, I suppose.

Why why why ?????

Imo, It's best to armor yourself with God before walking into the snake's den..