Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Shadow' ghost footage

UM-Bot

I find it to be hoax.

There is another video, which has exact same two dogs in it, along with other matching similarities, down to same pattern of bedspread, and room / house decor. :hmm:

Same set-up, dude sets video camera down, then leaves.

As I did not believe that video, I do not believe this one.

Thread

Why would anyone leave a camera just running?

Exactly Iams.

In both videos the camera is conveniently left aimed at the "activity' taking place.

Edited by Owlscrying

I find it to be hoax.

There is another video, which has exact same two dogs in it, along with other matching similarities, down to same pattern of bedspread, and room / house decor. :hmm:

Same set-up, dude sets video camera down, then leaves.

As I did not believe that video, I do not believe this one.

Thread

I agree 100% why would someone video there animals in such mundane surroundings (no offence meant to the guys house) but why not tape them playing in the garden or on a beach.

The only reason you would tape them in this scenario is if you were trying to catch something else on tape. Which begs the question, if your trying to catch something else on tape why not be upfront about it ?

It only leaves one conclusion to make !

And you are correct it is the same guy who has the video in his attic, which is also fake, but alot easier to spot that its fake.

But still two entertaining well made hoaxes.

• Like 1

i agree with everyone its fake

first, ya who leaves a tape on, and carfully places it tword the open closet?

secondly, right affter he comes in and turns it off

Agreed.This tape has HOAX!!! painted all over it :hmm:.Just a small hint.Look at the border margins of the camera in contrast to the background.YOU will see that some one is panning the camera from side to side.Some one is behind that camera and the picture on wall moving is done by very fine fishing line.

Reason for not seeing the line is the zoom of the camera is at minimum.

Yep, fake!

The odds of this happening for real are low...hoax ftl.

• Like 1

*is skeptical* :hmm:

Nice touch making the picture on the wall move as it went by...

Nice. I saw you adjust the camera, and then I saw your shadow on the wall RIGHT before you came back into the room RIGHT after the picture moved.

Strange the way you sit your camera down, don't turn it off, adjust it just right, step out JUST long enough for the picture to move after the "shadow" passed into the door, at a very strange angle. Nice doctoring, but you should think a little harder next time about the small things.

Edited by Appleslice

• 1 month later...

Fake or not the shadow just looks like something stuck to the storm door glass, that's why the ghost goes by just before the dude comes in and the picture may shake because his house sucks like mine and the whole place rattles when you walk in

• 2 months later...

I had been review this show third time to make sure it show fake or true.. I caught

something that I can see him walk foward to clothes door .. My answer is fake.. Im sorry..

By the way That two dogs are so darling (soo cute)..

Wish You all Happy Halloween

post-79865-1224917060.jpg

• 5 months later...
'Shadow' ghost footage

linked-image

Click here to watch video - 01:16s

Another internet ghost video, this one shows a shadow move inside a doorway after a man has left the room to take his dogs outside. Real or hoaxed ? You decide.

definately hoaxed. whenever a camera is just laying around turned on for no reason u have to be suspicious. I am a believer but I understand where skeptics are coming from. Skeptics always say if paranormal stuff was real then why is so much of the "proof" hoaxed, why nothing solidly unrefutable yet? Thats easy, we have finally come to an age where technology can keep up with our curiosity but it also allows tools like this guy to run amuke and pollute the scientific playing field. thee arent dudes throwing chicken blood into human dna test tubes at research facilities just for laughs, or faking photos and videos of botany research.....Parapsychologists and researchers have such a hard time finding actual phenomenon to study because they have to contend with ppl like this and their ability to photoshop.......

definately hoaxed. whenever a camera is just laying around turned on for no reason u have to be suspicious. I am a believer but I understand where skeptics are coming from. Skeptics always say if paranormal stuff was real then why is so much of the "proof" hoaxed, why nothing solidly unrefutable yet? Thats easy, we have finally come to an age where technology can keep up with our curiosity but it also allows tools like this guy to run amuke and pollute the scientific playing field. thee arent dudes throwing chicken blood into human dna test tubes at research facilities just for laughs, or faking photos and videos of botany research.....Parapsychologists and researchers have such a hard time finding actual phenomenon to study because they have to contend with ppl like this and their ability to photoshop.......

You do know you're necro posting right?

--Mandalore--

• 3 years later...

>"< if you're done doing what ever you're doing you keep your tools or what ever you used to their coresponding places so when you need them again you know where to pick them up not like this, this only shows that your a clutso, well your room looks like a pig sty. HOAXER !

• 1 month later...

Yeah, gotta go with hoax on this one. Why is the camera just sitting there perfectly framing the area where the phenomenon takes place? It's recording nothing. People don't usually do that.