Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Doubts bout dreams

Colin moras

When i was a kid i had a dream n in tat dream i had another dream n I want to know if theres a problem wit me or my dreams or if theres something or someone trying to tell me something.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LostInThought

• Nessieman23

• Blueguardian

• Colin moras

When i was a kid i had a dream n in tat dream i had another dream n I want to know if theres a problem wit me or my dreams or if theres something or someone trying to tell me something.

Welcome to UM Colin...

uhh, What was the dream about?

I've had some dreams in my time like that as well. I would dream and then wake up in my dream and think "wow what an interesting dream" or whatever, and then wake up again in real life and realize that I was dreaming that I was dreaming. I'm sure it is perfectly normal. ^_^

It's called a false awakening, I've never had one, to my memory anyway. They are normal, probably best to attempt to check if you are still dreaming when you wake if they happen regulary, I don't think they would though.

It's called a false awakening, I've never had one, to my memory anyway. They are normal, probably best to attempt to check if you are still dreaming when you wake if they happen regulary, I don't think they would though.

I'm pretty sure it has only happened to me maybe 2 times at the most. (That I can remember.)