Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who is The AntiChrist?

The Man

Holy crap come on, people take a look in the mirror. Ive left this forum for about 2 months now, and your still debating on the same crap. Where does this Antichrist bologney come from, but a bunch of undereducated, lowlifes that have nothing better to do with their time than, try to figure the world out.

It literally sickens me to the point of vomiting. When reading these so called Who is the Antichrist crap I tend to get sleepy.

Ever since man has founded Science, and Religion their have always been Yin Yang, Good Evil, if people spent more time helping themselves, than actually helping the world, then the world would actually be a much more safer, cleaner, loving, and cheerful place to live in, but No you have to have these bungholes who try to figure out and pin point out who the Bad Guys are.

I myself can think of 25 people were supposed to be the Antichrist, which all of them are, or were supposed to have 666= out in their name, along with many other similarites of the Antichrist. Lets list them shall we.

1. Prince Charles

2. Prince William

3. Prince Harry

4. George Bush Sr.

5. George Bush Jr.

6. Bill Clinton

7. President Vladimir Putin of Russia

8. Osama Bin Ladin

9. Saddam Hussein

10. Bill Gates

11. Charles Manson

12. Marilyn Manson

13. Gen. Colin Powell

14. Gene Simmons of Kiss

15. Al Gore

16. Henry Kissinger

17. David Hasselhoff (Yeah No s-hit)

18. Keanu Reeves

19. Pope John Paul

20. Kim Jong 2 (Dictator of North Korea)

21. Ozzy Osbourne

22. Art Bell

23. Vince McMahon ( Of the WWE )

24. Arnold Schwarzenegger

25. The DNA from the Shroud of turin if cloned

As for possible past Antichrists I can name 15.

1.Vlad The Impaler (Prince Dracula)

2. Nero ( Of Rome )

3. Ghengis Kahn

4. Nimrod of babylon

5. Julius Caeser

6. Judas Iscariot

7. Alexander The Great

8. Napoleon Bonaparte

9. Adolf Hitler

10. Stalin

11. Pharaoh Kufu

12. Anton Lavey

13. Aleister Crowley

14. Pontius Pilot

15. King Arthur

So first off wheres the proof, the Hardcore Scientific Evidence, 2nd why all the assumptions, 3rd why so many different people, and once again wheres the proof? Lets look at the proof and claims to back them up, first off Magikman already touched up on your barcode and letter number theories, so I won't get into that.

So I guess we have Nostradamus who writes his Quatrains so that no one can understand them they were all written in Latin, French, Greek and many other languages which were made to rhyme, he switched the lettering to make metaphores he was not a prophet but only a poet.

No he did not predict the attack on the Trade Towers, or the Coming of Hitler. Does Hister sound like Hitler yes it does, but is it one in the same no its not. Thats like me making a prophecy saying that Ike Tizon will become Boxings next World Heavyweight Champion, and just because Mike Tyson becomes champion, and sounds like Ike Tizon that must mean I just predicted the future. When I meant That Ike Tizon would become the champion. It would be other people putting words in my mouth that I did not say. It's the same thing with Hitler and Hister.

It can be safe to say that these were also not the only Quatrains the he got wrong, as a matter of fact he's been wrong 96% of the time, only a few quatraines even came close to actual prophecies, if you want to call them that, because they can only be interpreted like prophecies, by the individual.

Ill go ahead, and write a quick quatrain of my own to show you what I mean.

Antlers- pierce thy nations be destroyed, venom will ruin our many waters

The ladies must be enjoyed, because violet is their color,

He would be the lover, that will bring death to thy daughters

Hercules, throws a party, Byob.

Now some actual Quatrains by Nostradamus

When the lamp, burning with an inextinguishable fire

In the path of the hollow mountains,

It will be seized and plunged into the

Nimes the atire, Toulouse perish in water, the market to collapse

Earth-shaking fire from the center of the Earth

From the sky will come a great King of Terror

It will be seized, and plunged into the Vat

So that on the left hand there will be great affliction

Am I now a prophet? What about my predictions that I sent to most of you about The year 2004 come on you didn't buy into that crap did you? Hey wait a minute The Patriots did win the Superbowl, and the Twin Towers are supposed to be in the process of being rebuilt this year.

I must having prophetic, or psychic abilities. No I don't have any of these abilities, and those of you who believed my 2004 predictions are very gullible, just as those of you who believe in Nostradamus.

Now lets take a look at the Bible code, ok now this is where it gets tough. So we have a so called first supercomputer supposedly written by space aliens in which we now call the bible, but then again when you have professionals who also took Moby Dick and turned it into the bible code written supposedly by space aliens, then you no longer have a case now do you?

Look The real God is (good and evil in itself), there is no satan there is no Antichrist, only stupid Doomsayers who try to strike fear into the world. Heres a good one, TRY AND ANSWER THIS.

God is perfect, therefore a perfect being, would have complete innocence to be perfect is to be innocent, to be innocent is be be without knowing right or wrong. We as human beings are essentially perfect through Gods eyes no matter what good or bad we do because we are created by someone of a complete wholeness, we only see bad through our eyes God doesn't see the bad. Because we are essentially perfect through his perfection.

Everything you have been taught about Antichrists, Hell, Satan its all a lie, it's only to confuse you through fear and manipulation, to persuae you into believing that good triumps over evil.

What is EVIL? What is GOOD? God is complete perfection, free of sin, he is innocent so he does not know what Good and Evil are, just as a baby is innocent and perfect. Good and Evil are images that people like you and I create to control people. The world believes they can see the difference between light and dark, but yet the world can't see in the light of the dark, Yet it is possible to make light from the dark, or else we would be blind. We distinguish the two when they are actually one in the same, you really don't see light or dark, instead you just see, but people like to categorize things. God doesn't categorize he see's all the same. You would figure that after a Hundred Thousand years of evolution, 10 thousand years of civilizing, a cosmic key ( God ), and a pair of Nike tennis shoes right in front of you, that you would at least be able to open the door, but yet we can't find our way off the couch.

Doomsayers, Christians, Satanist, Evangelist, Catholics, Wiccans, Scientist, and Alien Activists, Open up your eyes for a change and stop stereotyping each other.

Hey I got one maybe the Antichrist is

1. Jeffery Dahmer

2. John Wayne Gacy

3. Richard Ramerize

4. Ted Bundy ( Wait he's not with us no more)

5. Al Bundy

6 Fred Durst

7. Howard Stern

8. Paris Hilton

9. Mel Gibson

10. Wes Craven

11. Stephen King

12. Suge Knight

13. Simon off American Idol

14. Tiger Woods

See ya around.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AXIOMS

• joc

• The Man

• SilverCougar

Personally I never beleived in Nostradamus. I never thought that anyhting could be distinguished from his quatraines. I agree with you, I think it is just that it is a subject everyone has something say about. Sh*&, I even at one point was contemplating if I would ever be considered the anti-christ. You never really hear that some unkown person is the anti-christ, only famous people. Yes a lot of people throughout history have done awful things, but those are all part our nature, you have poeple. No anti-christs, no messiahs. Just people. I think maybe one of the reasons people het so into subjects like these is out of boredome from the daily grind. They are waiting, hoping for some world changing event that will release them from the mundane lives they have. They all want their chance to do something. Anyway I'm going to stop before I really start ranting and not making any sense.

blink.gif

Uh...

Ok...

the shroud thing was something that da vinci did... or atleast strongly speculated. Since carbon dating of the shroud itself dates it to his century.

anyways...

Wow man.. just..wow...

13. Simon off American Idol

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

Not Simon, William Hung tongue.gif

He's killing the world with his terrible voice

SHE BANGS, SHE BANGS!

Vince McMahon would be a good one. I can hear Jim Ross now. "OH MY GOD!!! HE JUST HIT NORTH AMERICA WITH THE STEEL CHAIR OF DOOM!!! SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN MATCH!!"

Holy crap come on, people take a look in the mirror. Ive left this forum for about 2 months now, and your still debating on the same crap.

Greatly impressed with the extaordinary vocabulary and literacy skills

As participants in this post we are all ANTI CHRISTS, or presently under the direct

divinations from the character of personality that would not allow us to be infected by the compulsion of any of a various institutions that exercise shame to attempt to discredit and/or control those who would oppose thier theorum. The bible being a very good and well written bed time story whose authors choose to propel a notion of social order by alloting it to a force that does not need to answer to the creation for the faults it has created! Its the perfect excuse, or way to avoid responsibility. This is why the subscribers to such notions rely on a savor to save them from thier "sins". That they may not need to take responsibility for them!

For example: Institutions acting directly under or in cooperation continually propel the notion that marijuana may make persons depressed and may cause such persons to commit acts that they would not likely otherwise partake in, such as suicide. Yet in the Indianapolis Star, Page B1, March 2,2004 when discussing the recent case of a 19 girl who commited suicide while under the direct intervention of an Ely Lilly product study, the Deputy Coroner - an agent acting under the color of said institutions - specifically states " It would be too hard to prove that taking a 'drug' caused a person to take this other action" So it becomes quite obvious that when it suits thier agenda it is O.K., other wise one should feel ashamed of partaking in a natural plant that in and of itself specifically proves intentional design! And the actors of said institutions are freed from thier responsibility toward blaitant hypocrasy by the death of thier savor !Because had the girl been in a park indulging in a plant ( where she wold never have committed suicide anyways) the cororners report would be interpreted by this digest in saying she was depressed by the drug pot and killed herself. { Most importantly to her family I apologize for HAVING to use the direct story to make a point that needs to be made, though not for making } Even more ludicrous is how on page B6 of the same digest they show a State trooper admonishing himself in poise for having curtailed the efforts of these evil plant utilizers by having arrested two person with 900 " bricks" of a plant, who did very little to hide, or feel ashamed of thier vegetarian instincts!

So, those things being tenet, it cannot be in exact error if one wanted to label my portion of character ot trait that is fed up with being defimated, and used by condescending institutions to try and propel themselves as " heroes" at my expense. And if they choose to assign that character the label of ANTI CHRIST then so be it. It is only an accumulation of consonants and vowels in an attempt to once again make me feel ashamed or lesser, that they may be perceived as heroes without having to answer for thier violent and oppressive behaviors!

That said I do not subscribe to the application of pentagrams and the like as a direct vehicle to understand the universal purpose!

That said, anyone who says " that is life"is under the divination of thier CHRIST, Messiah ,or not responsible for my sins complex. Anyone who chooses to recognize thier responsibility for a world full of such dramatic condescention instead of letting a " savor"-or innocent man in the eyes of god-take the blame for them is an ANTI CHRIST, ANTI MOHAMMED, ANTI BUDDAH...etc!

Edited by AXIOMS

Naa.. I'm more of the Anti-worryaboutthiskindastuff.

I've got other things to worry about... like... living.

You know about the Shroud of Turin and Da Vinci....

I do not believe in carbon dating...there are just so many examples of it screwing up that I don't find it to be a reliable method to date anything!

Not Simon, William Hung 

Personally, I think Hung is an alien hybrid. Not only by his looks but by his social ineptitude.

I think the more interesting debate is why it is so taboo to be shoveled any where near an association of any function any fool may deem as ANTI CHRIST ( or ANTI MOHAMMED, ANTI VISHNU,ANTI DAVID...you get the picture)without first having unified a globally symmetric bright line rule as to what a CHRIST/ANTI CHRIST cause effect relationship is measured against, and or as! This is not only propelled by the witch hunters. It is compelled by the witches too, for far too many draw thier identification and respond to thier social ecosystem by uytilizing the standards set by said ecosystem and therefore propel a loop. For example: A young boy grows up and recognizes the hyprocasy of any institutional theorum and then hence forth draws defense mechanism that the institution has alloted to be as the reason that the boy is not so institutional to begin with. Why is it that ANTI CHRIST's always draw pentagrams so that the institution may reference from its prejudiced catalog that the boy is evil because of a geometric symbol drawn from utilizing various combinations of straight lines! I was that young boy once! I was not the one who had continued to go to work and compel a system that aroused so many world wars in such short time. I was not the one attempting to re program them so that they may shine in my image..ect, yet I was evil for drawing a geometric shape that the institutions of society introduced me to in the first place. Then having recognized what was going on I fed into it for a while Now I come so far from that by this point that it is just humorous to me, so in need of mention.

( It's funny when people respond that " think its too much to worry about all this. I just want to live my life."As if I'm not! As if these points are not life! Not to be offensive, but in asking that you be as humble as I have when I ask you to contemplate whether its that you just want to " live your life" or that you just want to live a complacent life, wherein responsibility is again garnered from you by the support of any of a various institutions! I just want to live the right life. The one "GOD" intended for me. Not the one you, or your predecessors intend for me. The problem is that you keep stepping on my yeildlings so I am then forced to defend myself by uncompartmentalizing and bringing to light you're blataint and

entropic hypocrasy that you fail to see since you are so busy stepping on my yeilds in "living your life". Don't worry, I quadruple checked my own hypocrasies while I was planting those yeildlings. It was better conversation!)

Wait!...Where was I...owe yeah...Why is it so much more ANTI social to be associated as ANTI christ than it is to be labeled an ANTIgen which saves us from the pathogen. Or the ANTI lock brake, which saves us from an uncontrollable skid. Or the ANTI -atter which is supposed by interjection to be the next attainable plateau in answering why matter is.

Though I would have to add that the ever sexually addictive Frued and his apprentices would ask by what pessimism do you ask who the anti christ is?

Have you reservation that ye will be burned by the touch of the christ! Have faith, have optimism! LOL

Edited by AXIOMS

Hahaha i guess you dont know,hahaha

the anti-christ is not a person

but more;

the system

social system(example /no money no honey)(when i was young i thought it was no love no honey)anyway

All woman who follow trends and more

to Sin makes you a anti-christ

polititions hahah

most of mankind

money

and all the crimes

the list keeps going and we havent even got to the 1/3rd fallen angels

then ....blah blah blah

in the end if you cant see it,,YOU MUST BE A RICH PERSON,the rich never belive,,,and some poor.

AMEN thumbsup.gif

" Believe in what?" I breach.

Then offer at this point that all too many times We, including I throw out blanket discretions in our profiling techiques! That said, Please edit your own interpretations of my words with that confession !

And now in keeping with the most controversial truth - that " evil" forces have turned into an issue of debate citing outdated and biased law in support of thier

efforts to compel Satans evil agenda! Marijuana and its specifically designed or GOD given omni potent qualities that are axiomatically proven to be influxed by the complete natural effect it obviously has on humans.

First, let me outline more of the attendant circumstances for the future generations who may read the ancient text I am formulating here. That in being that these posts as well as many others will be crypted, printed and buried for future generations - that they may exist -to discover in archeological find and route whole sciences around determining thier validity and spiritual value towards the futures question of its own existence and heritage!The modern Dead Sea scrolls. The modern bible!

I recently moved to a marginally small suburban area that surrounds a central metropolis consisting of about 4 to 6 relatively small buildings that are considered a city. To the natives I have an accent. I came from the state wherein every major

" terrorist " attack on the US has derrived from. The 9-11-01 hijackers last lived in NJ. The DC sniper bought his urban camoflauge - My old dark blue chevy - from SHURE SHOT ( one shot one kill) in Trenton NJ. The Anthrax letters were mailed stamped as having been first received by a post office in NJ. That being said, it is not in the least bit big headed to propose that in my new enviroment I am a primary concern for the natives as would anyone be at any point in time. " who is this stranger? What business has he here?" Not to mention I am on a terrorist watch list because of my out spoken illumination of the truth!( Hey...Blame that on your rehab conspirators. They are the ones who convinced a 16 y/o impressionable mind to speak out. To relay his feelings without fear!) So of course the agents acting under mind control of the political machine voyer my existence from near and far! Scary huh! Te sick people of "justice" like to watch you like a child molester staring at picture of your child at the county fair that the news paper

printed, just waiting for you to pick up that piece of candy so they can pin you down to the pavement and have thier way with you! Such an evil plant!

Since I have been here I again am not afraid to illuminate the truth in a strange land against the odds about the century of oppression instituted by the American

merry men.And of course the local merry men would pay special heed to my actions and words to try and profile my intent in thier neighborhood. And since I have illuminated the truth by comparision citing the story of a girl who recently killed herself while under the direct care and supervision of Ely Lilly and its drug products - a local major industry player - the local merry men have gone on an

spiteful plant erradication stalking campaign to instill fear in the minds of the evil plant indulgers, to remind these cretin indulgers of just who is in control!

Seems to me its more like they can't even compete in the debate based on its merits. The won't account for thier responsibilty for a world of malcontent because of thier hypocrasy and blataint anti-humane/ anti-host( planets ecosystem) actions!

So at best they can run around attacking,shackling and kidnapping these ANTI CHRIST plant indulgers to arouse the memory in frightened peoples that they are in control here and you will not grow that plant!

So any locals that live in the area and have watched as in the past several days police have arrested two persons with 900 bricks of marijuana, and again last night arrested more persons in a seperate herbaculture conspiracy to taint this manicured world with that vile and perpetually disgusting eyes sore of leaf- You can blame me for speaking the truth, blame yourself for putting up with thier oppression, or blame them for initiating the oppression.

No one directly died from the action of these herbatologists. They promoted entrepenuership, economy and production yet are now behind bars - thier belongings confiscated! Meanwhile, at the miracle institution of Ely Lilly a girls soul wonders the hall demanding retribution. Her friends and family have all stated that she was not likely to have commited suicide and yet under the sanctified care of these wonderful bringers of cure she was allowed to commit such a self destructing act. because the system of social-ecology relies on destruction to compel itself! Yet these mongers of justice in thier pressed tabarnacle and polished regalia have exercised thier acts of terror not on these "justified" institutionally sponsored drug dealers. ( I wonder how much attention is alloted to account for sarcasim and 'typos' when decrypting such things as ancient writs - They didn't even have Spell Checker)

So in keeping with the statements that put me on thier " terrorist " watch list in the first place. The next time - and thier will be plenty because as stated before the social ecology relies on destruction - your self made enemies attack you like on 9-11-01 dont expect me to jump in front of you, nor join you in your witch hunt. Let me fill you in on a little secret. I can think! Thats right...I can actually think for myself! And the obvious dictates that you just want me to be your sheild. To stand in front of you when you are fired upon in self defense by those that you have fired upon offensively! Hell no. You are the ones who even have attcked your own peoples for indulging in a purposeful plant, not some afiganistan spoiled rich brat that actually gave up his riches to the poor that they may actually live free or die trying, inwhich case they are free and have beaten the oppressors because without peaceful, productive and spiritual people to attempt to control these bringers of justice have no self worth. They might actually have to account for themsleves for once! Generally, the people of the world would like to live thier lives peacefully and productively, yet the present laws in all thier interpretations do not allow for such socially responsible, evolutionary ,and human compelling behaviors!

The best arguement comes from those who say it's for the kids! These are the same people(s) who throw thier childs soiled diapers in mall parking lots without the slightest bit of self respect or regard for the fact that they are residually tainting the H2O oscillation conduit with culturing coliform rods for there kids to consume in measurably compounding scales in the future!

Not to mention these people seem to have no faith in thier own kids. If its so wrong to indulge in a plant then why do you not trust that you're own replicating genetics will not make the right choice. You trust that they will when you leave your case of beer in the frig, or bottle of champange in a locked cabinet with GLASS doors. You trust they will make they " right choice" in most other facets of life?! I am not proposing that kids should be stoned- though thier are many that will find that they were specifically designed to eventually do so. I dont get "stoned". I am proposing that you stop saying it and actually trust that your kids will make the right choice for themselves. Because based on the escallating violent tendencies of the youth- which has allowed the miracle bringers of pharmacueticals to lay claim to thier prupose in thier lobby halls- as they say in those co-dependency promoting meetings: " Your way is not working !" ( Dr. Chatlos - I am going to illuminate you as well as to how all the crap you tried to drill in our minds was really your intrepretation of yourself -So now I am Just your higher power talking to you! After all didn't you and your conspirators charge my parents( and thier insurance) a thousand dollars a day to tell us how fake I was because I indulged in a plant. As if you're pre payed for salon winter tan wasn't a front from who you really are. A meofaunic parasite who acts as an illusionist every morning when he looks in the mirror and attempts to advance the notion that he has escaped the derivatives of mankinds oxygen prison. It is because of hypocrates like you that force your ideology on non consenting young people who dont have the life experience to combat your self admonishing fallacies that mankind is suspended in its oxygen prison, wherein he cant even breathe-as is necessary-on the greater percentage of his host planet.

I will stop now because I know you people confuse yourselves. After all you just figured out that ADD is actually an advantage, though to cover that up it was called

"MULTI TASKING"

Edited by AXIOMS

Why is tobacco and pot (marijuana) being introduced into this discussion. Seriously. Why do you have to add that these are apart of the Anti- Christ. Back off with blaming tobacco and pot (especially) for comitting murders/suicide. Marijuana has killed 0 people (live I've said 5+ times already) And as for tobacco, its the people who make it first of all. It is natural and less toxic before they companies put the addictive and harmful chemicals in it. And secondly its the fault of the people who use it.

And why is the term Anti- Christ used. This is uan unfair term to use, and should be changed to Anti- Good. Christ is a mythological figure and why we use him as the symbol for good I dont know.

Get of pots back and start nagging people. Everyone is an "Anti- Christ," between polluting, assulting, insulting, stealing, murdering, and by "Gods," view, just being here in earth.

Edited by Diebytheflyguy

apparently, mr SergeiStaponovichSenin. laugh.gif

Thos are long posts blink.gif

Someone summerize... I haven't had enough coffee yet to read them.

they say the Devils greats trick was to make ppl think he wasn't real, what if his greats try was to make ppl think Jesus was the son of God, when infact he wasn't laugh.gif

Well if Jesus wasent the son of God (as the bible says) then the devil isnt real. Personally I dont believe in either.

Edited by Diebytheflyguy