Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream

ValeBound

I had a dream last night and...i knew i was in it and i could move around like the real world...there were people there too i asked them..is this a dream? and they said...it might be and the person smiled...im sorta creeped out by it...does this have anything to do with psy?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eight bits

• Elite

• ValeBound

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome aboard.

I had a dream last night and...i knew i was in it

That is called a lucid dream (searchable). Asking another dream character about the situation is a frequently reported incident in lucid dreams. When you think about it, that's a common sensical thing to do under the circumstances.

Lucid dreams appear to be much more common than useful psychic abilities, so the connection, if any, seems tenuous. The capacity to dream lucidly, as such, is entirely natural and would not require any preternatural capability.

Many people find lucidity an interesting phenomenon in its own right. You may wish to explore your abilities further.

http://www.dreamviews.com

is a large lucid dreaming site. Their forum includes a board for those who want to discuss whether lucidity is related to paranormal or other unusual abilities.

Good luck with it.

if you can remember yo keep aking people that in real life then you should learn to do it when your in a dream [though they might lie lol]

and therefore increase your chances of lucid dreaming