Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Helpful Dreams

DfizzleShizzle

I made this thread, so everyone could post dreams that have helped them in real life. Please feel free to post precognative dreams here too.

I will post a dream I had, that helped me greatly. About 4 months ago, I had just started dating this new girl Caitlyn. I had this habit of not really spendin time with my girlfriends, and just dumping them afetr a few weeks, even though I put no effort into spending time with them, I was just kind of like every other teenage boy when they first start dating. So anyways, we had been going out for about a week. And I was thinking of dumping her, and I was going to, until I had this dream. My friend Austin and I had rented a rocket ship. And I specifically remember putting enough gas in the ship for one week, then, I remember we found my girlfriend, and for some reason we tied her up, and threw her in the ship, without a space suit or anything. Then, we ran outside, and launched the ship. At the time I remember we were on the floor laughing, but then, I started to miss her and I felt horrible about what I'd done. So I went and bought another ship, and went tryin to find her. I couldn't though, so I was just extremely sad. I found a bar in space and ended up running up an eight thousand dollar tab.

From this point on the dream loses its "Helpful" aspects. I think it turns into just another random dream from here on out.

Unable to pay the tab I remember blowing up the bar. Then I remember some old guy telling me about the quadrents of space. I remember there were 8 quadrents, though quadrents mean 4. That was the end.

The dream helped me, because of the way I interpretted it. Here was my interpretation. When I tied up my girlfriend, and threw her in the ship and launched her off, that to me was a symbol of me breaking up with her. It seemed I would be fine with it at first. But then the way I went to the bar, that was a symbol of sadness. The way we put in enough gas in the ship for a week to me meant that if I broke up with her we'd end up gettin back together in a week, or that that I should atleast give her another week before I broke up with her. I listened to the dream, and I didn't break up with her. And she's turned out to be this amazing girl that I love with all my heart. If it hadn't been for that dream I prolly would of broken up with her, and I never would of seen how amazing she was. We've been goin out for almost 4 months, and it's just been great.

And thats a dream thats helped me. I've also had precognative dreams, but they weren't about anything important. They were kind of like the deja-vu I used to have. I used to have deja-vu, except, instead of the feeling of "I've seen this before!" that usually accompanies deja-vu, the deja-vu would be triggered by a small event, which would then play sort of a movie reel in my head, a few seconds faster than normal time. So I could see what would happen a few seconds before it happened. The dreams were like that, but, instead of seeing it a few seconds ahead of time, I'd see it in my dreams, and, I'd actually remember seeing it before it happened. It didn't have to be triggered. I could actually tell people about it before it happened. But most of the time it was just things like someone seeing me in the hallways of school and saying Hi to me. Or what someone was wearing thta day, things like that.

Please feel free to post you're own experiences here, I'd really love to hear everyone elses stories...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• John from Lowell

• LostInThought

• fenris1011

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was a teenager I got married at 16. I recommend against that by the way. Anyways, one night after a couple years into the marriage I dreamed that my husband cheated on me with a girl who had shoulder length dark brown hair. I told him about my dream the next day and it was so weird because something inside me actually made me believe the dream was real. So I felt uneasy about him for a few days after I had that dream. Eventually I let it go. A month later I had a different dream but there was another girl I caught him cheating on me with who had shoulder length dark brown hair. I woke up again and was just really uneasy this time. But offcourse he ensured me everything was fine it was just a dream. About a month later we started having other problems and I left him and went to live with my parents. After we were apart for a week I missed him alot so I went over to "our" house to visit him and stuff and we were loving all over eachother then the phone rings and I answer it and it is some girl for him and I just knew something was wrong.."WHO THE *** IS THIS?" And she said "WHO IS THIS?" and then my husband unplugged the phone. Eventually later that day I got in contact with the girl (whom I found a girls pajamas that weren't mine under our bed) and found out that he had been cheating on me for a month with her. I asked what she looked like and she had "shoulder length brown hair." So needless to say we broke up.

Apparently, the first dream I had was to warn me about what was to come.

Then since I ignored it and it happened I had a second dream about it and this dream was stronger because it was already going on.

If I had listened to my dreams and investigated I would have found out what was going on.

Ladies and Gents, this isn't to say if you have a dream your lover is cheating that they are, because I will have those dream still every once in awhile about who I am with...part of me thinks I have them because this already happened to me once so a part of my subconscious feared it to happen again. But most of the time they aren't true. So don't think because it happened to me that yours is the same. It probobly isn't. But it "could" be?

Edited by LostInThought

When I was a teenager I got married at 16. I recommend against that by the way. Anyways, one night after a couple years into the marriage I dreamed that my husband cheated on me with a girl who had shoulder length dark brown hair. I told him about my dream the next day and it was so weird because something inside me actually made me believe the dream was real. So I felt uneasy about him for a few days after I had that dream. Eventually I let it go. A month later I had a different dream but there was another girl I caught him cheating on me with who had shoulder length dark brown hair. I woke up again and was just really uneasy this time. But offcourse he ensured me everything was fine it was just a dream. About a month later we started having other problems and I left him and went to live with my parents. After we were apart for a week I missed him alot so I went over to "our" house to visit him and stuff and we were loving all over eachother then the phone rings and I answer it and it is some girl for him and I just knew something was wrong.."WHO THE *** IS THIS?" And she said "WHO IS THIS?" and then my husband unplugged the phone. Eventually later that day I got in contact with the girl (whom I found a girls pajamas that weren't mine under our bed) and found out that he had been cheating on me for a month with her. I asked what she looked like and she had "shoulder length brown hair." So needless to say we broke up.

Apparently, the first dream I had was to warn me about what was to come.

Then since I ignored it and it happened I had a second dream about it and this dream was stronger because it was already going on.

If I had listened to my dreams and investigated I would have found out what was going on.

Ladies and Gents, this isn't to say if you have a dream your lover is cheating that they are, because I will have those dream still every once in awhile about who I am with...part of me thinks I have them because this already happened to me once so a part of my subconscious feared it to happen again. But most of the time they aren't true. So don't think because it happened to me that yours is the same. It probobly isn't. But it "could" be?

Wow, thats realy intresting. Any others?

I have learned over the years to discern which dreams to pay attention to and which dreams are working at clearing energetic concerns.

Its another case of trusting your feelings on things like this.

John

I had an amazing dream that made me very happy but it was very real. I have always pictured myself sitting on a bluff overlooking rolling hills of green grass and a clear sky and the sun rising, while my favorite song is playing.. I don't know but picturing that makes me so happy and someday it will happen because I think about it every day.

But anyways, I had a dream about it. The song was playing like in a movie and I was just sitting there admiring the scenery and everything. And I woke up and appreciated life so much more for some reason.

Just amazing for me.