Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can someone help me?

bast15

:s6 Ok, so I was at the mall today, and my 2 friends that were with me plus myself all felt like something was wrong. there was a bad vibe through the whole mall. my friend G. was telling me about how freaky things felt and my other friend said i looked pale and felt my pulse. as he was doing so it felt like someone had punched me in the stomach. everyone said i was completly white. i have no idea what happened. this isn't the first time tho. i can't sleep in my room. everytime i go in there to go to bed it feels like someone is watching me.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mentalcase

• bast15

• Mr. Underhill

• Mr God

Maybe you need to see a doctor, or a therapist. No offense, but maybe you have some psychological problems. There are many possibilities. If you are paranoid, then I would seek professional advice from a physician.

*We all have mental problems! :s07

Mentalcase

I think your problems sound a bit more medical as well... perhaps some stomach tumors or the like? Not being a physician, please don't take my advice too seriously, but definatly see a doctor if it's serious.

:s6 Ok, so I was at the mall today, and my 2 friends that were with me plus myself all felt like something was wrong. there was a bad vibe through the whole mall. my friend G. was telling me about how freaky things felt and my other friend said i looked pale and felt my pulse. as he was doing so it felt like someone had punched me in the stomach. everyone said i was completly white. i have no idea what happened. this isn't the first time tho. i can't sleep in my room. everytime i go in there to go to bed it feels like someone is watching me.

It could be an 'elemental'. These are entities that usaully live in the astral plane or etheric plane. There are timess that they decide to feed on the lifeforce of a particolour person, for varying reasons. Punching you in the stomach could be them attaching themself to your solar plexus, one of your most vital energy organs..or 'chakras'.

One of the most common ways that they attach to a person is when a person has astral travelled. If you have travelled and didnt partake in a protection ritual beforehand then this is quite possible. If there are some memories that you ahve that you cant explain, and you think could have been an out of body experience then it might be wise to involve yourself in a cleansing ritual. either go see a spiritual healer or someone similar.

Seriosly...go see a spiratual healer. Even if you dont think its likely...better safe than sorry. If it is an elemental..then it'll just keep feeding on you for as long as it wants.

:sf

• 1 month later...

I agree with the last person who replied to this message. You should probably go see a spiritual healer. You probably feel like you are being watched because of a ghostly entity that wants to hold on to your emotions because it has no emotional hold on itself. Therefore, making it a ghost. I think you should report your paranormal experience at www.nexusdomain.org

I also think you should see a spiritual healer. Some kind of evil vibe/energy might be

following you around. Or it's a possibility that it can be a spirit or a curse.

My advice for you is to go see a doctor and/or a spiritual healer (though I think a spiritual healer is best). wink.gif