Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I really need to contact my Grandmother!

LostInThought

My grandmother died when I was around 10 years old. Since then my mom and her step-dad and brothers have not spoken because they all got into a big argument over her belongings when she died. However, I was a child so I have always felt how unfair it was to me that due to the adults being immature I lost a part of my family whom have nothing to do with me anymore because of how my mother behaved when her mom died. When I was 14 I was drying off from the shower and I SMELLED her. I know that seems weird and I don't even know what perfume she used to wear but I would smell her every once in awhile ever since then. My mom tells me that alot of my tastes in things in life are exactly like hers and I look similar to her. I am at a point in my life right now where I have alot of roads to go down but I don't know what to do. Something in my heart tells me that she would know what I should do or atleast have good advice for me but she is gone so I can't hear her. My parents house until recently was always deocrated and filled with her belongings and her furniture and antiques and pictures and stuff and almost everynight when I stayed with them I would feel someone sit at the end of my bed or lean over me as if checking on me. My Grandma was only in her early 50's when she died.

Anyways. If anyone could help me contact her or speak with her I would appreciate it so very much. Thanks!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luvnkind

• LostInThought

• Amberlight

Top Posters In This Topic

My grandmother died when I was around 10 years old. Since then my mom and her step-dad and brothers have not spoken because they all got into a big argument over her belongings when she died. However, I was a child so I have always felt how unfair it was to me that due to the adults being immature I lost a part of my family whom have nothing to do with me anymore because of how my mother behaved when her mom died. When I was 14 I was drying off from the shower and I SMELLED her. I know that seems weird and I don't even know what perfume she used to wear but I would smell her every once in awhile ever since then. My mom tells me that alot of my tastes in things in life are exactly like hers and I look similar to her. I am at a point in my life right now where I have alot of roads to go down but I don't know what to do. Something in my heart tells me that she would know what I should do or atleast have good advice for me but she is gone so I can't hear her. My parents house until recently was always deocrated and filled with her belongings and her furniture and antiques and pictures and stuff and almost everynight when I stayed with them I would feel someone sit at the end of my bed or lean over me as if checking on me. My Grandma was only in her early 50's when she died.

Anyways. If anyone could help me contact her or speak with her I would appreciate it so very much. Thanks!

I will do what i can... give me until later tonight or tomorrow... i have another persons grandpa who wont leave until he's claimed... i don't want to push him away until i get answers...

but i promise i will be back.. wait for me..

love, luvnkind

I am getting a few things from her. #1st - she was with you as you saw your family turmoil. She also thinks their behavior is bad taste, because on the other side all that "stuff" doesn't matter. The other side is so beautiful, and in fact if you were handed your personal things on Earth it would seem as junk. There is no real attachment to physical things, the real attachment is loved ones and that is where your family has missed the mark. She will not abandon you, even if the others did.

#2 She is very happy in your development. She is pleased that you have taken the higher ground on the family issue and did not allow selfishness to invade your heart. You saw what happened in the family and you learned how NOT to be, and that is a huge lesson.

#3 She does not want you to fall into dispair over your future. You are a smart girl and can make anything happen if you so wish. Stay persistent with your goals and nurture your talents. She will be there every step of the way.

I see a small child, a little boy. I am unsure if this is your future or if this now. I have a feeling she is watching over you and your future.

Oh yes, and if you want to communicate with her, just start talking. She can hear you just fine. :)

I am getting a few things from her. #1st - she was with you as you saw your family turmoil. She also thinks their behavior is bad taste, because on the other side all that "stuff" doesn't matter. The other side is so beautiful, and in fact if you were handed your personal things on Earth it would seem as junk. There is no real attachment to physical things, the real attachment is loved ones and that is where your family has missed the mark. She will not abandon you, even if the others did.

#2 She is very happy in your development. She is pleased that you have taken the higher ground on the family issue and did not allow selfishness to invade your heart. You saw what happened in the family and you learned how NOT to be, and that is a huge lesson.

#3 She does not want you to fall into dispair over your future. You are a smart girl and can make anything happen if you so wish. Stay persistent with your goals and nurture your talents. She will be there every step of the way.

I see a small child, a little boy. I am unsure if this is your future or if this now. I have a feeling she is watching over you and your future.

Oh yes, and if you want to communicate with her, just start talking. She can hear you just fine. :)

Amber, I couldn't have said it better... you are right on the mark with this one... the only thing i will add is this...

You are the key to bringing the family back together .... one at a time... i know this sounds big... but with your caring heart and your want to reunite... it will be easier then you think..!!!! this is the reason it has been on your mind so much lately and the reason your grandmother is letting you know she's with you...

so, start with one person at a time.. and move on from their.. I think she is saying your uncle.. the one that is tall, thin and o.kay maybe there is two uncles either that or i can't make my mind up.. i see one with sandy hair and the other with dark hair... either way start there.. they will be more receptive..to you!!

I know this may be a bad thing... and i'm sorry if it is... but she is telling me to let you know to stay away from the step father... maybe it's just for now.. but listen to your grandmother she will help you make the first and laast move and all the ones in between... good luck sweety.. let us know if we can help in anyway.. :) :)

hope this helps.. love, luvnkind

Thankyou so very much!!! I really understand this. You see, the family consisted of grandma, step grandpa, my mom, and her TWO brothers...one with sandy hair and one with brown hair. You were right on the money there. And the little boy...well I have a one year old daughter now but I want to have a baby boy in the future. Or it could be my brother that my grandma helped raised since he was a little boy. Maybe she wants me to tell him hello.

I really appreciate your help, it means so much to me. :wub: It's just amazing how much you can miss someone that you barely knew. I almost feel like I know her even more now just by hints throughout my life and hearing stories then I did when I was 10. I am also wondering if she is watching mom, mom is going through troubles in her life as well.

Thanks ladies.

Edited by LostInThought