Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man claims to know source of 'Phoenix lights'

UM-Bot

user posted image rAn astrophysicist claims to know the true source of a strange grouping of lights that appeared in the Arizona night sky 11 years ago. Doctor James R. Bartzen said he has indisputable proof that the so-called "Phoenix Lights" were a product of secret man-made technology being shielded from the public.

He works at the Russian-American Institute of Space Science. "There are no theories, there is only evidence," Bartzen told ABC15.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: ABC 15

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stance

• chaoszerg

• Anukis

• now

He'll be dead by the 19th..

If it's true, indeed.

a product of secret man-made technology being shielded from the public

then why have it hover over a city?

then why have it hover over a city?

Exactly. I decided to take the liberty in investigating this man a little further, and the original article linked me to a very poorly-designed and unprofessional-looking website, something that anybody could write up with basic HTML... almost as if it took 15 minutes to set up. This man is a phony and just wants attention. It took me to his "official" webpage.

Edited by Alienated Being

Exactly. I decided to take the liberty in investigating this man a little further, and the original article linked me to a very poorly-designed and unprofessional-looking website, something that anybody could write up with basic HTML... almost as if it took 15 minutes to set up. This man is a phony and just wants attention. It took me to his "official" webpage.

yeah...not to mention that if you search his name, that's all you find...no critical papers, articles, or references to his work.

Its just another money-grab on the gullible (he's charging $30 to hear his presentation, $50 with dinner). Besides, if he had any sort of reputation, and a real story to tell.....he would be able to sell it for millions, not this nickel and dime stuff.

Talk about a non-story.

~Horus Christos~

Can't wait to see what kind of crap he will pass as 'proof'

I tend to think that some are man made as the government still needs to test their prototype crafts and others are actual UFOs.

I cant find any thing on Dr.James R. Bartzen lll until last fall. Any previous videos postings seem to have vanished.

I think some one should call the cops to see what they have on him! :yes: