Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Guess who this is

Raivrso

Just for those of who want to test their Psychic Abilities. :]

No, obvious answers please. lol.

linked-image

Edited by Full Of Secrets

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raivrso

• insanemind

• TheLivingDead

• Weeping Angel

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... Someone is right next to a flying unicorn. 'nuff said.

Well... Someone is right next to a flying unicorn. 'nuff said.

lol, yeah. its me. just wanted to see what people would say. :]

And its not a unicorn.

Edited by Full Of Secrets

Its a Pegasus. I'm more curios as to where that is and the story behind it? If its not local anyways but the story still would be nice.

Edited by insanemind

Its a Pegasus. I'm more curios as to where that is and the story behind it? If its not local anyways but the story still would be nice.

lol. its on the outer banks of north carolina. They are located everywhere. We usually try to find all of them but i forgot how many there were. Unfortunetly, i dont know the story behind them

lol. its on the outer banks of north carolina. They are located everywhere. We usually try to find all of them but i forgot how many there were. Unfortunetly, i dont know the story behind them

Really I lived in Virginia Beach some years back and have made lots of trips into N. Carolina and have never seen them. Granted i was to young to explore the state on my own and might have never came to the areas they are located. I have seen similar horse statues before just never with wngs or dazzled up like that one. Are they all like that? You mentioned that there alot of them our they on ppls land like houses and store displays? Ill have to see if there is a story about them or the company or persons that make them. What made you all want to find them all? I think its a intresting statue and your an attractive women. Just had to say it, thanks for the intresting picture.

Really I lived in Virginia Beach some years back and have made lots of trips into N. Carolina and have never seen them. Granted i was to young to explore the state on my own and might have never came to the areas they are located. I have seen similar horse statues before just never with wngs or dazzled up like that one. Are they all like that? You mentioned that there alot of them our they on ppls land like houses and store displays? Ill have to see if there is a story about them or the company or persons that make them. What made you all want to find them all? I think its a intresting statue and your an attractive women. Just had to say it, thanks for the intresting picture.

They all have a different design to them and their on the road sides all over the outer banks (probably not everywhere but i found that one at nags Head) And it was a challenge to find them all, just something fun to do.

And thanks for the compliment. :]