Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can you tell anything about me?

irken_dreamer

I made a thread similar to this a long time ago. Can anyone tell me anything about myself without reading any of my posts or threads?(past, present, future, what I look like, personallity, any skills that I have, my weaknesses, things I like, things I hate) Or maybe something about people I know (friends, relatives, enemies, or just people I know). Or what I'm wearing, or what the inside or outside of my house looks like. Or anything else you can think of. If it's something really personal you can just pm me.

Like I said I made a thread similar to this and almost all the answers I got were correct. So I'd like too see if anyone can tell anything else about me. I'd really be interested in things that would happen in my future, but I think that would be harder to tell than the present and the past since it's not set in stone. Please don't turn this into a debate or make any stupid remarks, I would like serious posts only please.

Edit: I'll pm people with the results, so no one is influenced by any more info about me. I was also wondering if it's possible for anyone to be able to tell what my aura color is over the internet. Or would you have to see me in real life to be able to tell?

Edited by irken_dreamer

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• irken_dreamer

• Pelican_Eel

• DellusionalMirror

• zathis

Come on won't anyone give me a reading?

The last time I did this one person said that they could read some people better than others and I was one of the people that they could read easily. I'd like to see if other people could could read me easily too. You can use any methods you'd like, I just want to see if a lot of people get the correct answers like last time.

you said "people who are psychic" - I'm not one, but I can just concentrate and try... well, at least it will do no harm and will bump your thread...:)...

you are female. I don't know about age, but you are somewhat...mature. not sure in what way. Independent, I guess.

Your weaknesses are...your nerves. but you don't like to show your weaknesses, if you are sad or angry you stay alone in a room and hide it, where no one can see you... but overall you are outgoing, you have nothing against people. Serious person. You don't break your word. pink walls in your house? at least in one room... your hair seems dark, not very long... you don't have animals. or you have, but someone else takes care of them.

Relationships are an important part of your life. Had some bad experiences in the past about it. I also thought about music, it's important to you too, maybe you play it, baybe you just listen to it alot.

While care alot about some things, you are absolutely indifferent about others, I mean, you can be really cold-blooded towards things/people/actions that aren't important to you. You like to focus on one thing.

ok that's all... I feel now more like a writer than psychic though... :hmm: tell me if I guessed something right.

also, you are invited to try to read me on my thread :D;)

• 2 weeks later...

Would it help anyone if I told them the date and time of my birth?

My birthday is 10-31-89 (it's awesome having a birthday on Halloween B) ) the time of my birth was 4:03 pm.

I'll also tell my first name, it's Melissa. I don't want to reveal much else, but I'd really like someone to reply. Like I said before you can use any methods you'd like.

Edited by irken_dreamer

Would it help anyone if I told them the date and time of my birth?

Well my birthday is below my avatar (10-31-89 it's awesome having a birthday on Halloween B) ) the time of my birth was 4:03 pm.

I will tell my first name though, it's Melissa.

i'm about as pyschic as a piece of lint, as i've stated before, so feel free to ignore the following :

im going to guess that you have a pretty unusual middle name, something with ane E.

you're not really an animal person

you have some kind of precognitive abilities

lol i'll give it a shot.. and as the poster above me said..

lint.. :)

you have a foot fetish?