Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crookedass

Reading please?

4 posts in this topic

Hello, i was just wondering if any psychics could help me out. Like any other person, people in my family have died and i miss them so much and want to know if their okay, could someone please try get a message from them for me ? My name is William, I'm 17, & i live in scotland, uk. A few words to help you know if you pick up on my family is if either one of them reminds you of:

"screwdrivers" "construction" "decorating" (this is for my uncle)

"kiss" (the rock band) "Motorcycle crash" "heavy metal" "smart guy" (this is for my other uncle)

"little girl" "murder" "knife" "stairs" (this is for my auntie)

thank you soo much! i just want to make sure they are all fine and looking over me and the rest of my family :)

thank you thank you

x

Hello, i was just wondering if any psychics could help me out. Like any other person, people in my family have died and i miss them so much and want to know if their okay, could someone please try get a message from them for me ? My name is William, I'm 17, & i live in scotland, uk. A few words to help you know if you pick up on my family is if either one of them reminds you of:

"kiss" (the rock band) "Motorcycle crash" "heavy metal" "smart guy" (this is for my other uncle)

thank you soo much! i just want to make sure they are all fine and looking over me and the rest of my family :)

thank you thank you

x

thank you thank you

x

do you have a grandmother they called "Cee-Cee" or "Ceci"?

do you have a grandmother they called "Cee-Cee" or "Ceci"?

umm no i haven't : \

pick up on anythin else ?