Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Reading

Aanica

I see everyone getting one I want one too, I have tried and I know I dont do well at them for others so maybe someone that is good at it would not mind I would like to hear any thing

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aanica

• Oderint

• luvnkind

• heavensent9904

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a female with good sense of humor.

You are 36 years young.

You believe in ghosts.

Right? :D

I see a farm house and a little old lady with a flowery shirt....could be one of those housecoats older women wear in the house. I see a young woman driving in a blue car, smoking a cigarette. There is a sign that says either "Brighton" or "Boulder".....something that starts with a B. I'm catching the song "Under the Boardwalk" playing and some doo wop music. I also see a man in perhaps his late 30's or 40's with a thick dark mustache, and he's couging up a storm. He's sort of rugged looking. However, the the guy i'm seeing is someone out of the late seventies or early 80's.

Thats about it. any feedback or comments? does any of it make sense?

You are a female with good sense of humor.

You are 36 years young.

You believe in ghosts.

Right? :D

Very good! lol

I see a farm house and a little old lady with a flowery shirt....could be one of those housecoats older women wear in the house. I see a young woman driving in a blue car, smoking a cigarette. There is a sign that says either "Brighton" or "Boulder".....something that starts with a B. I'm catching the song "Under the Boardwalk" playing and some doo wop music. I also see a man in perhaps his late 30's or 40's with a thick dark mustache, and he's couging up a storm. He's sort of rugged looking. However, the the guy i'm seeing is someone out of the late seventies or early 80's.

Thats about it. any feedback or comments? does any of it make sense?

My aunt and Uncle have just bought a place outside of Denver, a farm, I have always loved the song "Under The Boardwalk" I have a close friend that smokes really bad, a lot of things are so close to me and my life

Cool Thanks...

I see everyone getting one I want one too, I have tried and I know I dont do well at them for others so maybe someone that is good at it would not mind I would like to hear any thing

can you give me questions this open statement tends to overload the brain.. i tried this with prawus.. and it about killed me.. you tend to pick a thousand things up.. but if you can help me focus my energy one specific things like.. my finances.. my marriage.. my kids.. things like that.. but i will tell you what i get just from those questions and you tell me if it's you i have.. hows that.

finances.. you don't do to bad on them . . your not rich but hold your own..

marriage.. not seeing you married or dating

kids.. not seeing any at all..

can you give me questions this open statement tends to overload the brain.. i tried this with prawus.. and it about killed me..

I'm sorry :cry:

can you give me questions this open statement tends to overload the brain.. i tried this with prawus.. and it about killed me.. you tend to pick a thousand things up.. but if you can help me focus my energy one specific things like.. my finances.. my marriage.. my kids.. things like that.. but i will tell you what i get just from those questions and you tell me if it's you i have.. hows that.

finances.. you don't do to bad on them . . your not rich but hold your own..

marriage.. not seeing you married or dating

kids.. not seeing any at all..

I have 2 kids, Right.. not dating anyone right now and am divorced ..... Right finances your right

I will try to narrow a little bit : I am returning to University for a new degree ( I have 2 BA, BS) how will that go ?

How will a new business fair in the future ?

I am also thinking about Law School will that be good for me ?

Edited by Aanica

awww :blush:

here's a bump, it's on the house! hope you get some more replies :)

I'm sorry :cry:

lolllll... rotflmao... you know i love ya... and it was worth every second.. i would do it again if i had too... your such a great person.. i'll read you anytime darlin...

love, luvnkind

lolllll... rotflmao... you know i love ya... and it was worth every second.. i would do it again if i had too... your such a great person.. i'll read you anytime darlin...

love, luvnkind

HOLLY COW!!!! gils... your killing me... !!!! come on it can't be that bad.. remember we are only responsible for ourselves and our own actions... NOT anyone elses.. sometimes if we don't like the things

others do.. we can just walk away and have nothing else to do with that person..

wowowowowwww.... flow your love to someone who you get along with.. throw the hatred out.. send it to the black whole where it belongs.. that stuff will eat you alive..

luv to both of ya, luvnkind

Thread cleaned.

Lets keep the readings civil and respectful please.

I say your are young at heart, though at 35 your young period. You have some pets, not alot. You live alone or with one person. You like life quiet. I see you on a couch with your pet, cuddling or sitting by each other often. Cat person? These are just guesses so if I am wrong don't shoot me. Well I reread the other posts, so I guess you live with two other people huh? Haha, I am scatterbrained. But no hubby I got .

Edited by justdewit38

I say your are young at heart, though at 35 your young period. You have some pets, not alot. You live alone or with one person. You like life quiet. I see you on a couch with your pet, cuddling or sitting by each other often. Cat person? These are just guesses so if I am wrong don't shoot me.
No shooting allowed ever by me I love life and people, and cats Thanks for answering you did good