Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Paranormal Skeptic

Maybe someone can help

5 posts in this topic

I was wondering is someone can please give me a reading. I have never been into "psychics" probably because I have never really seen or heard anything beyond the information that has already been given to them. So here are a few things I don’t want mentioned

1. I am married

2. I did just have a daughter

3. I love and write music

4. I love animals especially dogs

I just don’t want this reading to be so generalized such as "hmm I can see you like animals and music" anyway if anyone is up for the challenge I wont criticize anything said to me in fact I will give the person great thanks.

I was wondering is someone can please give me a reading. I have never been into "psychics" probably because I have never really seen or heard anything beyond the information that has already been given to them. So here are a few things I don’t want mentioned

1. I am married

I just don’t want this reading to be so generalized such as "hmm I can see you like animals and music" anyway if anyone is up for the challenge I wont criticize anything said to me in fact I will give the person great thanks.

Your 27

You don't have a 9-5 type job

You own a blue car

and your names Karen

lol just random guessing but congrats on your daughter I take it thats her in your avatar. Shes very beautiful.

come on anyone?

congrats on your daughter I take it thats her in your avatar. Shes very beautiful.

Thank you very much :)

1. I am married

first things first your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I just had a new grandbaby.. one month today... YEAH. :tu: she was 3 lbs. 15 oz. little bitty.. k.. on to reading.. and please don't think i'm being mean i promise there's not a mean bone in my body.. but the way you wrote your post was kinda hurtful.. I've been doing this for welll... my whole life and i have been called names and been made fun of... and kicked, spit at, you name it i've had it.. anyway to make my point.. it's not as easy as you may think.. what we do is try and help people.. well most of us do.. I'm one who does :)

anyway.. i would love to help you in anyway i can.. but i have a question.. do you just want a play general reading or is there something serious you need help with.. like the troubles in your marriage, or the way you feel about your life at this moment, problems with your brother, mom... is this what your looking for or do you just want people to prove they are psychic? Please, remember I'm not asking this to be mean... I would love to help you.. but i don't want to prove anything... i know what my life is like and don't like to have to prove to other people... lol.. i hope you understand this..

love, luvnkind

first things first your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I just had a new grandbaby.. one month today... YEAH. :tu: she was 3 lbs. 15 oz. little bitty.. k.. on to reading.. and please don't think i'm being mean i promise there's not a mean bone in my body.. but the way you wrote your post was kinda hurtful.. I've been doing this for welll... my whole life and i have been called names and been made fun of... and kicked, spit at, you name it i've had it.. anyway to make my point.. it's not as easy as you may think.. what we do is try and help people.. well most of us do.. I'm one who does :)

anyway.. i would love to help you in anyway i can.. but i have a question.. do you just want a play general reading or is there something serious you need help with.. like the troubles in your marriage, or the way you feel about your life at this moment, problems with your brother, mom... is this what your looking for or do you just want people to prove they are psychic? Please, remember I'm not asking this to be mean... I would love to help you.. but i don't want to prove anything... i know what my life is like and don't like to have to prove to other people... lol.. i hope you understand this..

love, luvnkind

Ill send you a PM