Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
floydtheater07

Reading request

2 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. I'd like a reading, because as a believer in these kinds of thing, I think it could be interesting. So, to give you a little help, I'll say this...as of late, I tend to be concerned about the future. Career, satisfaction in relationships, contentment with myself, etc.

Now, I will say that I'll be more pleased with the replies from people who seem to be genuine. Anyone can read this post and say they think I'm depressed, worried or at a crossroads...I've basically already revealed that information. Hell, even if what you have to say is just a general impression about me and has nothing to do with my future, that's cool. And I'm also welcome to negative statements if you genuinely feel they ring true. It's good to hear nice things, but if someone actually feels as though they know something about me, they can voice it.

Hey everyone. I'd like a reading, because as a believer in these kinds of thing, I think it could be interesting. So, to give you a little help, I'll say this...as of late, I tend to be concerned about the future. Career, satisfaction in relationships, contentment with myself, etc.

Now, I will say that I'll be more pleased with the replies from people who seem to be genuine. Anyone can read this post and say they think I'm depressed, worried or at a crossroads...I've basically already revealed that information. Hell, even if what you have to say is just a general impression about me and has nothing to do with my future, that's cool. And I'm also welcome to negative statements if you genuinely feel they ring true. It's good to hear nice things, but if someone actually feels as though they know something about me, they can voice it.

i'm gonna throw one of my stupid guesses out there and say that you have been arguing with someone close to you lately. maybe a friend, or family member? you also have a rather unique job, and many of your friends view you as a unique person. once again this is probably all wrong, so sorry that i wasted your time, and have a nice day :)