Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Animal Readings?

tranquility

Hi everyone.

I was wondering if anyone here does animal communication? I just had to put my 40 year-old gelding to sleep 2 weeks ago, and I'm wondering how my other horse is doing. I think he's lonely, so we're looking for a buddy for him.

If possible, I'd like to let my current horse know that we're looking for a friend for him, but it takes a little time. Also, I'd like to let the spirit of my old guy know that we still love him and will never forget him, and that we did the best we could for him.

If anyone can help me out with this, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tranquility

• luvnkind

• shadowlark

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone.

I was wondering if anyone here does animal communication? I just had to put my 40 year-old gelding to sleep 2 weeks ago, and I'm wondering how my other horse is doing. I think he's lonely, so we're looking for a buddy for him.

If possible, I'd like to let my current horse know that we're looking for a friend for him, but it takes a little time. Also, I'd like to let the spirit of my old guy know that we still love him and will never forget him, and that we did the best we could for him.

If anyone can help me out with this, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

well, i can normally read my own.. so i see no reason why i can't read yours... but please let me know if it's your babies i'm picking up on.. okay.. did you have to put your gelding to sleep due to bad back legs.. going to the hip areas.. i can see a lot of pain in them.. maybe even arthritus or something of the sort.. ?? let me know.. if it's your beautiful baby i have and i will go on.. your other horse is going through a bad case of depression.. however with a little pampering and attention he will get over this as quickly as you do.. when you think of your gelding when you are close to him he can pick up on this... when working with him.. begin to see exactly how you want him to feel.. see him jumping and running they can sense what you are seeing and will begin to do the things you see in your mind.. i know that sounds crazy but i promise it works.. he will begin to eat again.. and show his old personality... and the play mate you get him make sure he's younger then him.. he wants to be in control.. yet be playful..

i hope this helps in some small way.. luvnkind

Hi everyone.

Can't help with the psychic part, but just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss. :( When my 20-something mare died, my 6 year old mare got pretty depressed for a while. Lots of love and pampering helps, but I think a new friend would help a lot too. Good luck with the search and if you have any pics I'd love to see them!

well, i can normally read my own.. so i see no reason why i can't read yours... but please let me know if it's your babies i'm picking up on.. okay.. did you have to put your gelding to sleep due to bad back legs.. going to the hip areas.. i can see a lot of pain in them.. maybe even arthritus or something of the sort.. ?? let me know.. if it's your beautiful baby i have and i will go on.. your other horse is going through a bad case of depression.. however with a little pampering and attention he will get over this as quickly as you do.. when you think of your gelding when you are close to him he can pick up on this... when working with him.. begin to see exactly how you want him to feel.. see him jumping and running they can sense what you are seeing and will begin to do the things you see in your mind.. i know that sounds crazy but i promise it works.. he will begin to eat again.. and show his old personality... and the play mate you get him make sure he's younger then him.. he wants to be in control.. yet be playful..

i hope this helps in some small way.. luvnkind

Thanks so much, luvnkind. My old guy had a lot of problems for the past few years. But the real issue WAS his legs, not so much the hind legs but the left front in particular. He'd ruptured the suspensory ligament back in Sept. 07, and with some excellent farrier work and a lot of TLC he came through pretty good for his age. I was able to get him out on grass and sunshine (his favorite things) this spring, but then in late June he developed an abscess in that same foot that I didn't see because of his special shoe. By the time we realized what was going on, the infection had spread throughout his foot and by that point he was walking on his fetlock (his ankle joint for all you non-horsey folks ^_^ ) and it was pretty gruesome. He was dropping weight and totally stallbound, so we had to make the hardest decision of our lives. I kind of feel like I let him down at the end for not noticing that abscess.

As far as Clifford (my other horse) he's eating okay and not doing badly. It's just that sometimes when he's out in the pasture he looks pretty sad. I thought we had a buddy lined up for him, but that just fell through last night.

And you hit it right on about him wanting to be in control - that's DEFINITELY Clifford!

I appreciate the help.

And Shadowlark, thanks for the kind message. People without horses often don't understand what a strong bond there is between horses and people, or horses with horses. It's not like anything else I've ever experienced.

Blessings,

Debbie

Thanks so much, luvnkind. My old guy had a lot of problems for the past few years. But the real issue WAS his legs, not so much the hind legs but the left front in particular. He'd ruptured the suspensory ligament back in Sept. 07, and with some excellent farrier work and a lot of TLC he came through pretty good for his age. I was able to get him out on grass and sunshine (his favorite things) this spring, but then in late June he developed an abscess in that same foot that I didn't see because of his special shoe. By the time we realized what was going on, the infection had spread throughout his foot and by that point he was walking on his fetlock (his ankle joint for all you non-horsey folks ^_^ ) and it was pretty gruesome. He was dropping weight and totally stallbound, so we had to make the hardest decision of our lives. I kind of feel like I let him down at the end for not noticing that abscess.

As far as Clifford (my other horse) he's eating okay and not doing badly. It's just that sometimes when he's out in the pasture he looks pretty sad. I thought we had a buddy lined up for him, but that just fell through last night.

And you hit it right on about him wanting to be in control - that's DEFINITELY Clifford!

I appreciate the help.

And Shadowlark, thanks for the kind message. People without horses often don't understand what a strong bond there is between horses and people, or horses with horses. It's not like anything else I've ever experienced.

Blessings,

Debbie

mmm.. I'm going to say that i'm not sure if it was your baby i was picking up on.. i seen problems in the back legs and i have to stick with that.. now as far as Clifford i did get a strong feeling of wanting to dominate.. have you lost another loved one to problems with the back legs.. cause i really can't change what i get.. this could be a dog, cat... but i know they had really bad back legs to the point it was hard to walk...

again, i'm sorry for your loss and i hope i can help.. i will say that when they cross over regardles of the reason.. when they get to the other side they play as if they were babies again.. not a problem in the world.. and nothing was your fault.. it was his choice to go.. you could have done nothing to stop it.. they are just like we are.. they have a reason to be here and a reason to move on.. they can watch us the same as we can watch others when we pass.. as far as being happy.. well unlimited green fields, streams, and friends.. who couldn't be happy with that!!!

love, luvnkind

Our last dog had a problem with his back legs .... Buster was pretty arthritic in his later years and had trouble getting up after laying down. It could be him you're seeing. Bill (our horse) was arthritic all over, too, so it could be that he had sore hind legs. I was just so focused on his other issues that I might not have realized it.

I do wonder if Bill was really ready to go ... the vet had to give him another dose of the medicine to stop his heart, above the normal dose. I was thinking maybe that means that he hadn't started to "separate" yet from his physical body. But, the old guy really could barely hobble and his foot was badly infected. I didn't think I had a choice at that point - even if we could've cleared up the infection he still had re-blown the whole suspensory attachment in that leg and that wouldn't have healed no matter what we'd done.

It's wonderful to be able to chat with someone who understands ... thanks.

Debbie

Our last dog had a problem with his back legs .... Buster was pretty arthritic in his later years and had trouble getting up after laying down. It could be him you're seeing. Bill (our horse) was arthritic all over, too, so it could be that he had sore hind legs. I was just so focused on his other issues that I might not have realized it.

I do wonder if Bill was really ready to go ... the vet had to give him another dose of the medicine to stop his heart, above the normal dose. I was thinking maybe that means that he hadn't started to "separate" yet from his physical body. But, the old guy really could barely hobble and his foot was badly infected. I didn't think I had a choice at that point - even if we could've cleared up the infection he still had re-blown the whole suspensory attachment in that leg and that wouldn't have healed no matter what we'd done.

It's wonderful to be able to chat with someone who understands ... thanks.

Debbie

I hope what i'm about to tell you makes you feel as wonderful as it made me feel when my dog did this... just before JayBoy died... he took a very long time to actually leave not because he didn't want to go.. but because he wanted me to be comforted... he was ready to go.. but just wanted to hang around for a little bit longer... just as you are crossing all your pain leaves your body you feel free.. it's normal to hang around for a bit to see our loved ones clearer.. our body does not shut down as soon as our spirit leaves.. it can actually stay for quite some time the vet was just shutting the body down his spirit was there watching saying it's own goodbyes.. and i do believe that it was Bill i was seeing, because one of the things he was happiest about after crossing over was kicking both back legs out.. (sorry not a horse lady) so i'm not real sure what you call that.. but he was kicking both back legs.. something he hadn't done in years.. .. don't get me wrong i have rode a thousand times but riding and owning a horse is very different.. I'm sure you will agree..

it is wonderful to chat with someone who understands.. it's also really nice to read for people who are kind.. thank you so much..

Luvnkind