Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

reading please

maryj

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luvnkind

• MeganRae

• conspiracybeliever

• maryj

I would like a reading please from anyone who would like to give me one

can you please be a little more specific sweety.. like

1. are my kids ever going to grow out of the fighting stage..

2. am i going to be a stay home mom forever or will i get a job...

3. is my husband still in love with me

i think you get the idea.. anyway it helps ME focus on something... "YOUR LIFE" can be a very long reading.. we could be here for days.. but while i'm typing i might as well say.. you have a good relationship with your family they are kind loving people... you keep your house very clean.. kinda feeling like your stuck in a perfect shell.. i don't mean that in a bad way.. i promise.. does your sister have a boyfriend that some of you don't like? husband doesn't like things out of order.. no pets.. mmm.. getting alot here maybe you can let me know if what i get is you..

love, luvnkind

i think you get the idea.. anyway it helps ME focus on something... "YOUR LIFE" can be a very long reading.. we could be here for days.. but while i'm typing i might as well say.. you have a good relationship with your family they are kind loving people... you keep your house very clean.. kinda feeling like your stuck in a perfect shell.. i don't mean that in a bad way.. i promise.. does your sister have a boyfriend that some of you don't like? husband doesn't like things out of order.. no pets.. mmm.. getting alot here maybe you can let me know if what i get is you..

love, luvnkind

Yes me and my family are very close, but here lately life is a little hectic...I am a neat freak...I do have pets 4 cats actually lol...I'll ask you a few questions and you just tell me what you get...and anything else you need to know just ask.

1.Can you tell me where I'm headed

2.Am I on the right on the path?

3.Do I have any health conditions I should know about?

4.Am I always going to be so financialy unstable?

5.Am I going to be married forever?

6.How about my children?

Yes me and my family are very close, but here lately life is a little hectic...I am a neat freak...I do have pets 4 cats actually lol...I'll ask you a few questions and you just tell me what you get...and anything else you need to know just ask.

1.Can you tell me where I'm headed

2.Am I on the right on the path?

3.Do I have any health conditions I should know about?

4.Am I always going to be so financialy unstable?

5.Am I going to be married forever?

6.How about my children?

lol... animal thing go figure.. i'll tell you what i seen and you tell me if i should have said NO DOGS... instead of animals.. i just seen no dogs.. which normally to me would be no animals but it looks like in your case it's probebly.. just dogs.. let me know on this one.. and how about the brothers girlfriend have news of her.. I might even reverse that and say a sisters boyfriend.. and as far as family life is this more your personal life between husband and you.. not really your family (mom dad brother or sister) mmm.. or is this your mom and dad having issues.. i'll leave this one up to you to answer..

now lets see about the others..

1.) well lets start with where you are now.. are you a stay home mom.. who is really never home.. on the go all the time.. do you have two kids? mmmm.. i think one boy one girl.. or two boys ... really involved in well.. either the school or something mmmm... not sure where to go with this one.. i see you in an office building i just can't make out what your doing there.. (attorney maybe) i know i just said stay home mom.. but i keep seeing you in a suite or nice outfit.. if i were to say a business personality would you know what i mean.. again make what you can out of this it's all over the place... lol

2. yes i do believe you are on the right path.. however.. your coming to a time where you feel something missing.. this is a deep kinda to the soul thing.. this affects your whole life.. you feel like you should be doing more as far as making a difference in life.. more for yourself then say the world.. we'll go deeper with this later

3.mmm.. health.. i can see a dark area around your knee going with the left one.. not too bad but an issue non the less... that's really about the only thing i see.. i think you are either getting ready to or are having Aunt Flow over.. (hope you understood that) :tu:

4. your finances.. well before you can get better.. you have to get rid of some of the things that are NOT a have to have... or stop spending.. this is something that is kinda touch and go for me on the psychic thing.. i also own three businesses and one of them is a financial help company.. i teach people how to do a budget and stay ontop of it.. you have to know your money.. not the other way around.. quick class.. take a calendar on the day you get paid write it on there.. also the amount.. then write down all the bills that are due on that day or before... subtract the amount of bills from the amount of your pay check and that's what you have left over.. sometimes you have to save money from one week to use on the next.. and don't forget to write your gas on there.. that's a bill now too... urrrgg.. i know that sucks.. but it's life.. know where your hard earned money is going before you ever get it.. if you spend more then you make take stuff off.. you have control remember that... the kids don't have to have everything.. STOP USING CREDIT CARDS if you are.. these get you in trouble..

this we can talk about later on a PM.. if you have more questions.. k.. i know how you feel this is why i'm so passionate about this.. i lost my home twenty years ago because i had no idea how to handle my bills everyone said keep a budget but they never bothered to tell me what the hell it was.. so now i teach anyone who wants to know..

5. married.. you know this is also a touchy thing for me.. i do seminars on family life, budgets, self knowledge, and parenting.. so.. in saying that the only issue i see with you is you and your husband have forgotten what you love about eachother.. things have fallen into place.. problem is.. it's the wrong place.. pointers.. you've been married what seven years?? give or take a year.. start meeting him at the door again when you can.. let him know you still love him for him.. make a date night for just the two of you. even if that means putting your dinner aside and waiting for the kids to finish.. then putting them to bed.. let them know what your doing and ask them to respect your time... fall in love with him again.. wake up and ask what you can do to make him feel good again.. next thing you know he is doing the same for you... it's great to watch the changes.. but one of you have to make the first step.. and now that you know how it's up to you.. also TALK.. be honest with him.. if he does something that hurts your feeling SAY IT.. RIGHT THEN.. DON'T PLAY THE "NOTHINGS WRONG" GAME.. this doesn't work they TRULY have no idea after five seconds what they have done.. tell him.. start fresh I like to call this empty the trash day.. go to a place and get rid of all the things from the past... they have no place within you (this will also help you open up more) forget them all you now have no trash bags piled up to pull up all the old stuff when you are mad.. and the next time instead of starting another trash bag.. don't let it get past your mouth.. it goes in the ears, to the brain and straight out the mouth.. say the following.. "hey, i really don't like it when you do that could you not do it again.." then lean over and kiss him... never go to bed mad.. even if you have to JUMP on top of him.. kiss him and scream "YOUR A PAIN IN MY BUTT AND I STILL LOVE YOU... YOU ARE NOT GETTING RID OF ME THAT EASY" laugh, apologize, get over it.. and move on.. he's human too.. remember.. ask him what are the things he would change about you .. then make a note to change them now.. do the same for him.. then life is back to normal..

6. your kids.. going for one boy one girl on this.. you know they are really great kids.. however.. they pick up on yours and dads frustration.. but there is hope.. they will also pick up on your happiness.. this will help.. as far as you.. stop putting so much effort into the stupid house.. the dirt will be there tomorrow too.. pick one day a week to clean clean.. one day or two to do the laundry.. have them help.. they will love the time ... make it fun.. don't be so tidy.. lol.. have fun with them.. as a mother of thirteen they don't stay young long i promise.. have fun with them.. the hell with the house.. go to the park have a picnic with PBJ's don't make life harder then it is.. you don't want them to grow up thinking about nothing but their house.. you want them to enjoy life.. the same as you wanted to and started out doing but you forgot.. they learn what you teach them.. if you teach worry, stress, blah, blah... that's what they learn.. not only that your missing the best parts of them.. sit at the table and call that your free time.. let them say what ever they want just talk.. ask them questions. how's school.. what's going on in your head.. what are some of the things you wish your mom would or wouldn't do more of.. what are some of the things you love most about yourself.. this is important... to teach them love of self..

okay this has now turned into a book.. if you need more let me know..

love to you and your family.. luvnkind

love, luvnkind

Hey can you do one for me?

1) Will I ever remarry or at least be in love again?

2) What do you see for my financial future? Will anything change in that respect?

3) I've lived in the same place all my life. I've always said I'm going to move someday but my whole life is here. Will I ever relocate?

4) And if there is going to be any change how far in the future do you see this happening?

Hey can you do one for me?

1) Will I ever remarry or at least be in love again?

2) What do you see for my financial future? Will anything change in that respect?

3) I've lived in the same place all my life. I've always said I'm going to move someday but my whole life is here. Will I ever relocate?

4) And if there is going to be any change how far in the future do you see this happening?

OK.. I'm getting a little over loaded.. so can i please ask you to message me and then it may be a couple days before i can get back with you... I have a house full of people and can only get a few minutes a day to do this.. and i think i have about ten people ahead of you... also so i don't over load myself.. can you just tell me a few things.. because doing this online is truly overwhelming at times.. can you please let me know are you a man or women??? and your age.. I'm going for man and around 36 but shoot after all the readings i've done in the last twenty four hours... i don't have a clue... lol..

thank you so much and i promise i will get to you as soon as i can..

love, luvnkind

Ok thank you for all the advice...And some of the things you are a little off track, but still kinda right..I have 3 kids 2 girls and 1 boy they are all over 18, my husband and I have been married for 24 years, All of them live with me including the grandchildren. I'm a stay at home mom..but always on the go, I do alot for other people. I'm not sure where the business suit would be coming from, one of my daughters is in college, the youngest. My neice is a paralegal, maybe thats it.

Ok thank you for all the advice...And some of the things you are a little off track, but still kinda right..I have 3 kids 2 girls and 1 boy they are all over 18, my husband and I have been married for 24 years, All of them live with me including the grandchildren. I'm a stay at home mom..but always on the go, I do a lot for other people. I'm not sure where the business suit would be coming from, one of my daughters is in college, the youngest. My neice is a paralegal, maybe thats it.

Ok so I accidently did it on Megans name. I was trying to see how long we could go until you realized it was me, but I messed that up. lol

Ok so I accidently did it on Megans name. I was trying to see how long we could go until you realized it was me, but I messed that up. lol

I must say.... that explains sooooooo... much to me.. damn i was feeling some serious stress over the stupid house... that has MARY JONES.. written all over it.. as far as the two kids that would make sense one of them is no longer actually a kid.. well none of them are.. but one of them is an adult in every sense.. the other two are still like children to you.. no sure why i would see you in a suite.. unless you tell me that you wish you could dress better because you don't like the way you dress.. that would make sense.. it would be more about your clothes then what you do in them.. that would be why i seen you in both places not working and also in a suite.. mmm.. not sure, who knows.. have you had to go someplace in the last few days or week or so.. dressed up walking down a hall of a large building..

k.. you little butt heads.. sneaking around on me.. like that..

this is why i love you..

love ya both, luvnkind.. (Leanna)

OK.. I'm getting a little over loaded.. so can i please ask you to message me and then it may be a couple days before i can get back with you... I have a house full of people and can only get a few minutes a day to do this.. and i think i have about ten people ahead of you... also so i don't over load myself.. can you just tell me a few things.. because doing this online is truly overwhelming at times.. can you please let me know are you a man or women??? and your age.. I'm going for man and around 36 but shoot after all the readings i've done in the last twenty four hours... i don't have a clue... lol..

thank you so much and i promise i will get to you as soon as i can..

love, luvnkind

I am a woman. Forty Eight years old. Sorry.