Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A reading for me, Perhaps?

Tvorceskiy

Hi~

Honestly, I'm really curious, and I've wanted a reading for a while now, and I saw this section, so I thought, why not put it out there? ^_^ The things I am interested in are;

*Health - Such as, will I ever lose this weight I want, and become healthy? (what girl doesn't want to know this? (at least my age that I know of...)) Will I become ill or have life-altering injuries?

*School/Career - Will I ever be able to get into College? If so, what major? Will I become successful at it?

*Finances - Will I become better at managing them? And even more importantly, will I become rich, poor, well-off, or able to squeak by?

*Love - Will I meet someone? My soul mate? When?? Also, if you are able, a description and name would be nice ;)

*Future - Children? How many? boys, girls? Where will I live (state, country...)? In fact, will I travel? Where to?

*Any thing else - Such as do I have anything special about me? Abilities, talents, past lives...etc.

Thanks in advance for anyone who is interested~ :tu:

Edited by Tvorceskiy

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tvorceskiy

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Yugure

• MeganRae

Hi~

Honestly, I'm really curious, and I've wanted a reading for a while now, and I saw this section, so I thought, why not put it out there? ^_^ The things I am interested in are;

*Health - Such as, will I ever lose this weight I want, and become healthy? (what girl doesn't want to know this? (at least my age that I know of...)) Will I become ill or have life-altering injuries?

*School/Career - Will I ever be able to get into College? If so, what major? Will I become successful at it?

*Finances - Will I become better at managing them? And even more importantly, will I become rich, poor, well-off, or able to squeak by?

*Love - Will I meet someone? My soul mate? When?? Also, if you are able, a description and name would be nice ;)

*Future - Children? How many? boys, girls? Where will I live (state, country...)? In fact, will I travel? Where to?

*Any thing else - Such as do I have anything special about me? Abilities, talents, past lives...etc.

Thanks in advance for anyone who is interested~ :tu:

Ok I've never done anyone I don't know...so I will try and help you out

School- I kind of feel like something to do with business...I think right now you are putting off school...And yes you will be successful as long as you try and stop putting it off.

Love-I don't know, but I kind of get the feeling that you think about this alot...I think for right now you should worry about your schooling and love will eventually come to you...like I think THE ONE won't be for a couple years...but is there someone in your life that you can't let go of or something?

Future-Immediately I just feel girl I dont know if just one or more, but I know girl...

I feel that you will be hungry within the next 8 hours. Thats all for now.

I'm not "in my zen" at the mooment, so please take my reading with a grain of salt.

*Health - I see you as actually being more healthy than you think. Like perhaps you want to be TOO skinny, or if you do try to diet you will do it unhealthily. Please make sure to use safe diets, and take vitamins so you don't deprive your body of important stuff.

*School/Career - I see you in a business setting, perhaps having your own retail store?

*Finances - You will do well in your career, but some expenses may come up. Do not gamble at all or you will be cursing yourself for this unexpected problem

*Love - Something about your "love" shows me this guy sitting at an outside-patio for a coffee shop. Its a round table, and he has a to-go cup of coffee infront of him, wearing a dark blue (or brown?) shirt, jeans, and cowboy-styled boots. He has short brown hair and a bit of stubble. I don't know why but I saw this picture of him in my mind

*Future - I wasn't getting anything here, because it is strongly dependent on so many different life paths you have.

*Any thing else - Well for talents I have to ask if you paint or do airbrush art? Something like that... As for a past life, its hard for me to determine without knowing more of the person. ^^ Sort of like "I have to recognize them"

Art came to mind, even before the last post. You like to do art of somekind and it would be nice to have that somewhere in your career but you are worried that might not make you enough money. I agree with others that love should take a back seat right now, and concentrate on the school. You will get into college might not be the one you want. You are a kind hearted person. Don't let that get you in trouble.

Oh wow, you guys are hitting the nail on the head! I do do art, but I'm not good at it at all, although my mother is very talented...

Which brings to mind another question; Will we make a profit at Arts in the Gardens this year? If so, if possible, by how much?

I'm getting envious of you all, now!

Okay then, here's another one, haha,

*Will I move with my parents when they sell this house?

*If so, when and where will we move to?

*Will we be better off financially?

*Will I be better off financially?

I know, I'm so curious, haha