Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SergeiStaponovichSenin

I need help...

7 posts in this topic

my father just told me that I was the devil and antichrist. is there anyone thatcan help me? he told me last week but now I'm feeling weird in my body and maybe he's right. i have been studieing this and it seems he might be right. but I am not Sure. i have Seen My father for 6 years now in prison in his jail but this is the first time he has told me this. Iam 18.

Posted (edited)

Relax! Many fathers tell their sons they are the anti-christ! It is nothing to be worried about. Even my father called me the devil several times... tongue.gifrolleyes.gif

Edited by Athenian

What if you really were the anti christ! Would it matter if to you if you love yourself? Would it matter to others if you were a humane person?

I can help you! I am the anti christ or to anagram the word "anti" till I get the proper statement. I "Aint christ". So if there is only one anti christ and I am the real one then how can you be the real one ? Or that guy waiting for the bus.? Its not like you are running around saying you are the anti christ

Funny how people would believe - and many books point fingers - that there is an actual anti christ incarnant. Yet would never believe that some real person would be the messiah of any faith. For example: If Jesus Christ were to be return ( despite the debate of his existence. Humor me for the arguement) he would certainly be placed in a state psychiatric hospital even having performed miracle works to prove who he was!

Posted (edited)

Im satan to tongue.gif lamo..

dude the bibles full of such bull-sh**... its had the hell altered out of it or rather into it

Edited by Student&Alive

Relax man...I'm a devil too. Look at my avatar... w00t.gif

My dad used to call me a little sh**. Now this is a metaphor for devil or something right!?

SergeiStaponovichSenin, I hope you find out soon if you're the Prince of Darkness or not, and banking on the answer being no I'm afraid I'm going to lock your thread.