Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Curious New Member & A Psychic Request

Oslin

Hi! :]

I've always been interested in the psychic ability of others, and have just recently begun to research it. Incidentally, I've just joined here to facilitate my discussion with you all in our areas of common interest. I've never been read before, and it seems pretty fascinating through a bunch of 1s and 0s. If anyone has the time to feel these out, or the desire to, I've got a few questions that I'd like to just put out here. Thanks ahead of time, and the motto PLUR seems like an appropriate closing here. :]

What the heck is going on with my career?

Are there opportunities for me in this realm and mode of thought?

In regards to particular family issues, could some sort of resolution be found?

Love you guys.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oderint

• Oslin

• drakonwick

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to UM :)

Good luck with getting read. I know it can lead to some interesting results! Also, don't despair if you don't get a reply right away. ;)

Oh, and we love you too :tu:

PLUR

Welcome to UM :)

Good luck with getting read. I know it can lead to some interesting results! Also, don't despair if you don't get a reply right away. ;)

Oh, and we love you too :tu:

PLUR

Thank you! It's good to be here.

Also, I'm reading the first chapter of the book you've recommended. Swedish mythology seems to follow me wherever I go lately. :tu:

Hi! :]

I've always been interested in the psychic ability of others, and have just recently begun to research it. Incidentally, I've just joined here to facilitate my discussion with you all in our areas of common interest. I've never been read before, and it seems pretty fascinating through a bunch of 1s and 0s. If anyone has the time to feel these out, or the desire to, I've got a few questions that I'd like to just put out here. Thanks ahead of time, and the motto PLUR seems like an appropriate closing here. :]

What the heck is going on with my career?

Are there opportunities for me in this realm and mode of thought?

In regards to particular family issues, could some sort of resolution be found?

Love you guys.

Indeed, welcome to UM Oslin! I am sure there are quite a few people here that will take you up on

your offer of wanting a reading.

At first thought, something came to me about you. You are having some troubles with your career,

and in turn, this also causing personal troubles at home. (Money issues)? Of course I could be wrong,

and I am sorry if I upset you, this information just came to me when I read your post.

Regards,

Tom

Thank you! It's good to be here.

Also, I'm reading the first chapter of the book you've recommended. Swedish mythology seems to follow me wherever I go lately. :tu:

awesome! :D

you should buy it tbh. Book #2 is out in a few days as well :)

Indeed, welcome to UM Oslin! I am sure there are quite a few people here that will take you up on

your offer of wanting a reading.

At first thought, something came to me about you. You are having some troubles with your career,

and in turn, this also causing personal troubles at home. (Money issues)? Of course I could be wrong,

and I am sorry if I upset you, this information just came to me when I read your post.

Regards,

Tom

No worries. Money--right on there. It's always an issue, it seems. :D Thanks for the welcome!

No worries. Money--right on there. It's always an issue, it seems. :D Thanks for the welcome!

Definitely! This day in age, it seems no one can ever have enough money to make it.

For two days now I haven't been able to shake the thought/feeling that you are a very nice person.

By that I mean you are very caring for others and find genuine joy in helping them.

Sorry I didn't try to answer any of your questions, but that's all I got. I'm not a psychic so I could be wrong, but who knows? ;)

could also be a "subconcious analisys" from having read what you write and how you write it.

PLUR

Edited by Prawus

Prawus, thanks for that. I do enjoy helping people, and sometimes it seems like the ultimate, utopian goal of life.

PLUR :D

Well I think it IS utopian, but that doesn't mean we should stop trying :)

The more people try, the less utopian it gets. So hang in there :tu: