Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Plasma life in the bible

UM-Bot

moses.jpg
Jay Alfred: A Bush that doesn't Burn: When Moses came nearer to Mount Horeb he looked up to see a strange sight - in the distance a bush seemed to be on fire. Yet the bush was not consumed by the fire - it was a veritable "smokeless fire". The Bible states "And the angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush; and he looked, and lo, the bush was burning, yet it was not consumed." As Moses approached, God tells Moses to remove his sandals as the ground he was standing on was holy.

The "burning bush" has all the hallmarks of cold plasma - like the auroras which appear around the North and South poles of the Earth. Interestingly Moses was asked to take off his sandals because he was told he was standing on sacred ground. Or was this because his sandals acted as an insulator between the ground and his body? The Bible also tells us that his appearance changed after he came down from the mountain. Did he acquire a glow after the encounter because his body was "charged" and the air around him was ionized? Or was it because his bioplasma body was radiating photons as the particles became excited because of some influx of energy?

Doves
During the Marian apparitions at Fatima, Portugal in 1917 there were many (even non-Christians) who witnessed objects that were cross-shaped in the sky. Some even saw "white cups" which were described as "doves". Small white bodies which were "white as snow" were also interpreted as "doves". These "doves" resemble plasma formations and have also been seen in other Marian apparitions. These "doves" have actually been photographed - for example during the Marian apparitions over the Coptic Church of St Mary at Zeitoun.

The apparition at Zeitoun appeared on the domes of the church for up to two hours or more at a time, always at night, but not every night and not at regular times. A lady appeared in glittering light - so bright that it streamed across the church. She was often preceded or accompanied by luminous "doves", "strange bird-like creatures made of light", which did not flap their wings but glided. The figure moved across the domes bowing and greeting the enormous crowds, estimated at times to be as many as 250,000 people. The "doves" were consistently mentioned by eyewitnesses.

Doves also appear in the New Testament of the Bible - including the "dove" that appeared overhead during the baptism of Jesus by John in the Jordan River and in depictions of the "Pentecost" (see below). The Bible states, "Now when all the people were baptized, and when Jesus also had been baptized and was praying, the heaven was opened and the Holy Spirit descended upon him in bodily form, as a dove..."

Tongues of Fire and Winds
When the field strength at the tip of a metal becomes large it ionizes the air about the tip and a jet of plasma will appear at the tip. Ionization of the nearby air molecules results in the generation of ionized air molecules having the same polarity as that of the charged tip. Subsequently, the tip repels the like-charged ion cloud, and the ion cloud immediately expands due to the mutual repulsion between the ions. This repulsion generates an electric "wind" that inflates from the tip and is usually accompanied by a hissing noise due to the change in air pressure at the tip.

During the Fatima Marian apparitions, several observers noted "a light breeze blowing" - a breeze strong enough to make a person feel cold and which sounded like the "buzzing of bees". We are told in the New Testament of the Bible that when the apostles were all together in a room, after Jesus ascended into heaven, that "Suddenly, from heaven there came a sound like the rush of a violent wind, and it filled the entire house. Tongues, as of fire, appeared among them, and a tongue rested on each of them." This event is celebrated as the "Pentecost" by Christians.

Was this "violent wind" an electric wind that was caused by the presence of a plasma formation (which is represented by a dove in many illustrations of the Pentecost event)? In some accounts a single fire overhead separates into tongues of fire which rested above the heads of the apostles.

Plasma is affected and can be directed by magnetic fields. Tendrils of plasma that resemble "tongues of fire" can fly-out when a magnet is brought near a plasma source. Plasma objects will also tend to dart towards objects of different potential. They may be attracted towards areas where electrostatic charges may have become polarized. When charged plasma approaches a conducting object, a plasma discharge may occur which is normally accompanied by an "electric wind" which, in laboratory conditions, can be shown to exceed two meters per second. Human bodies can act as conducting object.

Flashing Light
We are told in the New Testament that Saul on his way to Damascus was confronted by a bright light at noon that blinded him. The Bible states, "About noon as I came near Damascus, suddenly a bright light from heaven flashed around me. I fell to the ground and heard a voice say to me, 'Saul! Saul! Why do you persecute me?'... My companions saw the light, but they did not understand the voice of him who was speaking to me. ... My companions led me by the hand into Damascus, because the brilliance of the light had blinded me." Paul describes the light he saw as being brighter than the noonday sun.

The seers at Fatima insisted repeatedly that they were not only awestruck by the Lady's appearance: they were "blinded" by it. UFO witnesses have also been blinded by lights. James McCampbell believes that the microwaves emitted by plasma formations damage the eyes. It is well established that plasma formations emit a broad range of radiation (either directly or by absorption by other matter and re-radiation), including ultra-violet light, which can damage skin and the conjunctiva in the eyes. In fact, if fluorescent lamps were not coated with phosphors, it would also emit damaging ultra-violet light. Was the bright light that blinded Paul, the greatest Christian missionary, on the road to Damascus a plasma formation? It certainly has all the hallmarks.

Conclusion
It is well worth considering to what extent plasma life forms appeared in the Bible. We must, however, not dismiss this plasma as ordinary plasma composed of particles from the physicists' Standard Model. It may very well be composed of a plasma of supersymmetric particles - a supersymmetric or "super plasma". The plasma formations may also point to intelligent plasma life forms (inhabiting a parallel Earth which interpenetrates our space) which are ordinarily invisible and interact with us on a sporadic basis.

© Copyright Jay Alfred 2008

Jay Alfred has been researching on plasma life forms and their corresponding habitats since 2001. He is the author of three books which include Our Invisible Bodies http://www.amazon.com/Our-Invisible-Bodies...e/dp/1412063264, Brains and Realities and Between the Moon and Earth which are available on Amazon online bookstores. This research includes the study of bioplasma bodies which co-evolved with carbon and water-based bodies on this planet.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TinaMarie

• MasterPo

• UM-Bot

• ROGER

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Bible also tells us that his appearance changed after he came down from the mountain. Did he acquire a glow after the encounter because his body was "charged" and the air around him was ionized? Or was it because his bioplasma body was radiating photons as the particles became excited because of some influx of energy?

Actually, the book of Exodus simply says that Moses's face "shown" for having been in the presence of G-d. It says no more. There have been many interpreyations of what "shown" means. Michaelangelo's statue of Moses show two horn-like protrusions from his forehead as his interpretation of what "shown" means (which probably the also the basis for the anti-semetic myth that Jews have horns, though no one is accusing Michaelangelo of purposely stating it).

There have been a lot of articles here lately about plasma life. Is there any scientific proof or evidence for it??

This is not alive!

post-9259-1218149678_thumb.jpg

didnt Moses' hair turn white after being in the presence of God?

That was in the movie. ;)

I did a bit of research and the Bible doesn't actually say anything about how Moses looked after the burning bush. But, in Exudos 34:3 when Moses came back from Mount Sini with the two tables (10 commandments) the Bible say his skin "shown" for being the presence of G-d.

oooo..that was in the movie,huh? lol..that was a good article reminded me of Stargate..

i believe he received a radiation tan perhaps.

• 3 months later...

Plasma life may be the simplest form of life since the Big Bang. UFOs, spook lights (ghost lights), orbs and ball-lightning have often been described as possessing intelligence.

Our current views of the "spirit world" may have been influenced by past interpretations of these plasma lifeforms. Only by arrogance should we believe that the simplest forms of life are individual cells. Animal and plant cells may be examples of the most complex and bizarre forms of life.

Putting ourselves in their plasma shoes, our conscious minds may still be able to "see" but in all directions. Communicating with physical lifeforms could be difficult without some form of telepathy. However, we would be able to fly around and pass through objects. This kind of life would mimic most out-of-body and near-death experiences.

These lifeforms could be us -- disembodied, reincarnations of ourselves. Just in the last 60 years, our "catch phrases" to explain the unexplainable went from "ghosts" to "aliens" to "parallel dimensions". If our ancestors believed in a spirit world, that explanation is still OK with me.

Humans have a plasma energy ball which directly corresponds to their emotional form. I have seen my own (freaky!). As well, I have witnessed a ball of light which was overflowing with intense light sitting on a bench (waiting for me). It was approximately a foot across and lit up everything around it.

Good read