Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Experience

Ravenheart

I've had a few different experiences such as hearing sounds and seeing things out of the corner of my eye,but my most prominent one involved my grandfather.He passed away when I was 19 back in 1990 and I was very close to him and took it so hard that I started thinking about suicide.One night I woke up and was laying on my left side on the edge of the bed.When I opened my eyes,I saw a bright light in front of me and as I looked up I saw it was my grandfather.He didn't say anything to me but he just looked at me and smiled.It really scared the hell out of me and I jumped out of bed and ran into the hall for a few minutes until I calmed down.When I went back into my room,I turned the light on and sat on the bed for a few minutes but I didn't see anything else.I don't know if I really saw him or if I was dreaming about him and when I woke up I was still seeing my dream but I've asked a few people and they've all said pretty much the same thing.That I probably did see him that night and he was there to let me know that he was okay.After that night happend,I didn't have anymore thoughts of suicide so I think they may have been right.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ravenheart

• Kismit

• ambyglam

• AliceCoopersGirl

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for sharing that story with us Ravenheart . I'm sory for the loss of Grandfather it sounds as though he loved you very much . original.gif

I felt bad when I ran out of the room but I guess that would have been anyone's reaction if they saw someone who had died standing in front of them.

I had a similar experience with my Grandfather,My storys on page 8(Last goodbye) if you interested in reading the replies.They may help you too Ravenheart.Thanks for sharing your story,it helps me out as well.Cheers Freddy thumbsup.gif xx

the power of a loved one is a great gift, and u used it wisely!

ph34r.gif

I had a similar experience with my Grandfather,My storys on page 8(Last goodbye) if you interested in reading the replies.They may help you too Ravenheart.Thanks for sharing your story,it helps me out as well.Cheers Freddy thumbsup.gif xx

Thanks freddyvjason.It did help original.gif