Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

born with black eyes

eclypse

15 hours ago, CeriseMoon80 said:

My mother told me once when she brought me home from the hospital her friends grandmother saw, stepped back and said, "that baby has black eyes, when I was a little girl we drowned babies with black eyes. I also remember waking up as a child and seeing a orange...imp?was what I always thought of it, with long fingernails. Scared the crud out of me. It would smile and wave and like we were good friends sharing a joke. And I would get so scared I would pass out. 

Drowning children? What country are you from?

• 1 year later...

Something similar happened to me but my irises did not turn black... on one occasion, they turned a very bright green... I lived in a house with roommates in Pittsburgh, PA back in 2002. At this time, I volunteered to live in the finished attic that nobody wanted to step foot in due to them having very creepy feelings about it (as a result, they charged me less for rent). One night I was sleeping and woke up at 230am for seemingly no reason at all. I couldn't get back to sleep right away so I lay in my bed and suddenly I got very light headed. At the same time I heard whispers overlapping - coming from my pillow. I started getting freaked out myself so I left the room and walked downstairs to get some water and to my surprise, my 2 other roommates were chatting with each other sitting at the kitchen table. One that was facing me stopped talking abruptly and his eyes went wide like he saw a ghost. He told me that my irises turned a bright glowing green like you would see on a traffic signal light. He asked me if I was ok. I said i just got really light headed so I came down for a drink of water. As my light headedness dissipated, my natural hazel color returned. 

Another time, I was in college back in early 2000. I was lying on my bed in my dorm around 8pm not feeling too well (103 fever). My friend cliff was playing a game on my computer and said I called his name. I don't remember doing any of this because I was sleeping through my fever as I had mentioned. He walked over to me and said when I opened my eyes to turn to him to initiate conversation, he said my eyes turned a bright sky blue... almost glowing but not quite. He said it didn't last long but it was long enough for his brain to unmistakably notice and process a, "what the f- is going on here?" Thought...

That's all I have for eye changing color stories, and to the best of my knowledge, it never happened again.

Never have i ever seen any one with black eyes like that,the only black eyes that i have seen was after some one  just had a kicking.

Never have i seen this before have you got pictures of the ones with black eyes?

33 minutes ago, Tonedawg said:

Another time, I was in college back in early 2000. I was lying on my bed in my dorm around 8pm not feeling too well (103 fever). My friend cliff was playing a game on my computer and said I called his name. I don't remember doing any of this because I was sleeping through my fever as I had mentioned. He walked over to me and said when I opened my eyes to turn to him to initiate conversation, he said my eyes turned a bright sky blue... almost glowing but not quite. He said it didn't last long but it was long enough for his brain to unmistakably notice and process a, "what the f- is going on here?" Thought...

It has to do with chromosomes. Mine turn blue when I'm sick or drinking. They are normally gold-green.

• Like 2

You don't need to do this because most of people don't recommend it here: You can go into deep meditation if you want to know more about that being,maybe you encounter it. You doing this on your responsibility. I encountered some beings in deep meditation called Snails as @Piney call them..

7 hours ago, Piney said:

It has to do with chromosomes. Mine turn blue when I'm sick or drinking. They are normally gold-green.

My friend have blue eyes and they are blue when it's sun and when it's rain they are grey.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Relam said:

You don't need to do this because most of people don't recommend it here: You can go into deep meditation if you want to know more about that being,maybe you encounter it. You doing this on your responsibility. I encountered some beings in deep meditation called Snails as @Piney call them..

Greasy little self created elementals.......eccch!

• Like 1

On 8/12/2008 at 10:40 PM, eclypse said:

I thank everyone for their support. I wish I was able to present pics but obviously this only happened back to back on these 2 occurances of my birth. Its not so much the color that im interested in, Im familiar with this happening from time to time during birth and really doesnt mean anything. Its the strange events of my life since childhood and the connections it obviously has with my life.I have yet to obtain any information or find another person that this has happened too. Also can anyone tell me about the E.T. I described in my post. I feel it was of the Annunaki but I cant be 100%,just curious. Thank you.

I would like to suggest that your ET is a result of experiencing Sleep Paralysis. I am about 95% sure of this. The fact that you described the E.T. event so well, in my humble opinion, lends lots of credibility to your telling the truth, at least as you know it.

My credentials... I have a bushel basket full of sleep disorders and honorary lifetime membership in Narcolepsy Network for contributions toward a solution and ways to cope with the conditions of it. I highly recommend the book by Professor Dr. Dement--the father of sleep research--"The Promise of Sleep." Your library WILL have it.

Also, once people are aware that they can take control of their dreams, they possess all that they need to know to do so. Dement calls it Lucid Dreaming. You just decide you don't want to dream what you are dreaming, then decide what you would rather dream about. You can even assign yourself problems to solve during your dream.

From my many experiences with sleep, I have learned to never give credit to anything that occurs while I am horizontal, except the problem solutions through dreaming. Nor do I accept the experiences of others when they are horizontal and/or sleep deprived.

Hope this is helpful...

On 8/11/2008 at 5:32 PM, Atheist God said:

Sorry but it's obvious that the OP is a blatant lie.... I mean come on it's no more believable then if I said my dog had laser vision and fried my neighbors last week.

Now as to Atheist God, I recommend you get prescribed Welbutrin--I take it for Traumatic Brain Injury reasons--and after taking that about a month get into a Behavior Therapy Group that includes Anger Management--likewise I did.  Your life experiences will get better if you do. Seriously! 

• Like 2

On 8/3/2018 at 12:05 PM, Piney said:

That makes sense. I thought maybe it could be due to blood vessels contracting or expanding around irises or whatever in the case of migraines and more of one color showing than the other. My hazel eyes are half brown half green kinda mixed

• Like 1

I forget to mention that in newborn babies eyes appear to be large because normal infant development proceeds from the head down and their eyes are already 70% of their adult size. Babies eyes are not very sensitive to light in the first month. 

11 hours ago, Tonedawg said:

That makes sense. I thought maybe it could be due to blood vessels contracting or expanding around irises or whatever in the case of migraines and more of one color showing than the other. My hazel eyes are half brown half green kinda mixed

The mutation is also connected with ASD and migraines.           

My hunting dogs eyes glow different colours when excited,angry and happy.Don't know if humans eyes change like that.My Jack Russell b**** has full black eyes and really is an evil little dog.They say your eyes are a window to your soul.

On 8/12/2008 at 9:19 PM, darkbreed said:

Atheist God: You should watch your attitude some. Because you don't believe in something doesn't make it a lie. There's probably tons of things you believe in that is completely asswrong. And probably tons of things you do not believe in that is correct. Behave some and dont insult and attack people for no other reason than that.

Just a friendly suggestive warning.

Good for you Darkbreed to bring it up, I have seen quite a few on this site in other threads being disrespectful of other's personal experiences. Some seem to be on a mission to annihilate all paranormal or unusual experiences as something not worthy of talking about simply because they don't believe it or they deem them to be nonscientific. Some of them they just joke around and being rude. They should hang out somewhere else. 

1 hour ago, HayleyBi said:

Some seem to be on a mission to annihilate all paranormal or unusual experiences as something not worthy of talking about

yep, I'm the Christopher Hitchens of the paranormal or unusual experiences;)

Yes we all want to be different in a way or another. Of course all newborn's eyes are black since immediately after birth the retina only knows the dark from the mother's womb. A few minutes later the pupils will start adjusting gradually to the surrounding light