Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

born with black eyes

eclypse

I am posting this on this forum because I cannot find any data or similar occurance to this event. Any help would be greatly appreciated. When I was born my eyes were black. Now I am familiar with this happening in many cases were the eyes over some weeks gradually become their natural color, but this instance is different. My grandmother was the first to hold me when i was born. When she looked into my eyes they were pitch black,all of a sudden se was sucked into them(the best i can describe this is spiritually but with mental clarity) inside this void that she described was much hate and sorrow ,overwhelming, their was a small pin of light that was feircly bright.She was severely disturbed by this but I held her there. When she could rip herself out of this she held me to the light and blessed me in Jesus Christs name.I was given to my mother her not speaking of this to anyone including her(neither of them spoke of this to eachother untill I was 16 me not finding out untill I was 20). When my mother looked into my eyes the same exact occurance happened.She even described it exactly the same. Now mind you in between these instances my eyes reverted back to there genuine hazel.I wouldnt have believed this but I am left with no choice but too. My grandmother cried hystarically just telling me. The only reason I found out is because they expected that I was a satanist(wich I am not). I have had many odd occurances in my life such as when I was 4 I had been sleeping and awoke to 2 of what i possibly beleive annunaki standing next to my bunk bed. I wasnt scared, I almost felt as if they were my parents and felt a genuine love. They appeared to be about 5'9" and were orangish in color. One thing that stands out is that they had very long nails. This doesnt seem to follow the consences but never the less. I only bring the contact to light because i feel it may have some type of link to my birth. I have looked everywhere trying to find answers and run a straight blank. If you have any information please help its very important to me. Also please keep negative comments to yourself this is not a joke it is a genuine occurance that I feel could help explain who I am. Thank you for your help.

When you say that your eyes turned black, do you mean like that south american girl's in heroes or just the coloured parts?

• Like 1

When you say that your eyes turned black, do you mean like that south american girl's in heroes or just the coloured parts?

just the centers-the parts that are usually colored

I don't suppose that you have ever managed to get a photo of your eyes when they go black?

• Like 1

I don't suppose that you have ever managed to get a photo of your eyes when they go black?

to my knowledge this only happened on these 2 instances. I only know of them due to the sources provided in my post. I feel that it has a direct correspondence to the reason for this reincarnation and has been an ongoing quest to find answers to what this could mean.

thats really interesting, ill see if i can find some information on it not on the web but i know some well informed people who understand these type things, ill try to get back to you ASAP.

- Post removed -

Well we woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning lol, i too find that it's hard to believe but not impossible and don't think it's necessary to bash the kid...

- Post removed -

I knew a woman once who was only happy when making someone else miserable, Sickness IMO, and nothing to do with IQ, Maybe Genitic as in her Parents did it to her,

Were you the kind of Kid who was picked on in school, Maybe not believed when you told the truth?

This may be why you feel the need to pick apart others personal experience, If so I blame society and Your Parents , Not you, It's understandable, But you can break The cycle AG, You have to want it though. Like the woman who was only happy when making others miserable.

Takes indepth study Of How you treat others.

Why even try debunking an experience That another has just shared , Looking for Info, Or Help ?

If you share an experience that is out of the ordinary , or not readily explainable, How would you Like people to respond to your quirie?

Love Omnaka

• Like 1

linked-image

Some people have eyes with different colors, and sometimes child of interracial couples come with a certain tone of skin, when they are growing they change the color.

When i was young my hair color was blond, now is brown. I dont think changing the color of the eyes is anything supernatural. Unless is the same kind of transformation from x-files... :D

I knew a woman once who was only happy when making someone else miserable, Sickness IMO, and nothing to do with IQ, Maybe Genitic as in her Parents did it to her,

Were you the kind of Kid who was picked on in school, Maybe not believed when you told the truth?

This may be why you feel the need to pick apart others personal experience, If so I blame society and Your Parents , Not you, It's understandable, But you can break The cycle AG, You have to want it though. Like the woman who was only happy when making others miserable.

Why even try debunking an experience That another has just shared , Looking for Info, Or Help ?

If you share an experience that is out of the ordinary , or not readily explainable, How would you Like people to respond to your quirie?

Love Omnaka

Bet she is a relative of Dr. House lol

Well this certainly sounds interesting. Pictures would be great. But more than likely this is due to a natural process or alteration of the iris. Since the pupil is always black it would seem black all over. This does not account for the brightness your grandmother saw.

Edited by Rosewin

Agreed, AtheistGod the post you made was unnecessarily inflammatory and has been removed.

Debate the topic at hand, don't personally attack the person posting the story.

That's a pretty crazy experience... psychic powers much?

Agreed, AtheistGod the post you made was unnecessarily inflammatory and has been removed.

Debate the topic at hand, don't personally attack the person posting the story.

Sorry but it's obvious that the OP is a blatant lie.... I mean come on it's no more believable then if I said my dog had laser vision and fried my neighbors last week.

Sorry but it's obvious that the OP is a blatant lie.... I mean come on it's no more believable then if I said my dog had laser vision and fried my neighbors last week.

Then i have a simple solution for you..

Skip this thread and move on to something that suits your beliefs.No one is forcing you to believe or not and you dont need to be rude about it.Lighten up and you may live longer to.

I thank everyone for their support. I wish I was able to present pics but obviously this only happened back to back on these 2 occurances of my birth. Its not so much the color that im interested in, Im familiar with this happening from time to time during birth and really doesnt mean anything. Its the strange events of my life since childhood and the connections it obviously has with my life.I have yet to obtain any information or find another person that this has happened too. Also can anyone tell me about the E.T. I described in my post. I feel it was of the Annunaki but I cant be 100%,just curious. Thank you.

Atheist God: You should watch your attitude some. Because you don't believe in something doesn't make it a lie. There's probably tons of things you believe in that is completely asswrong. And probably tons of things you do not believe in that is correct. Behave some and dont insult and attack people for no other reason than that.

Just a friendly suggestive warning.

some people feel the need to bash others on this board. i hope you find some answers Eclypse. there are things in this world that are hard to explain and if your here your looking for answers or different ways of looking at your question not attacks or bashing.

I am posting this on this forum because I cannot find any data or similar occurance to this event. Any help would be greatly appreciated. When I was born my eyes were black. Now I am familiar with this happening in many cases were the eyes over some weeks gradually become their natural color, but this instance is different. My grandmother was the first to hold me when i was born. When she looked into my eyes they were pitch black,all of a sudden se was sucked into them(the best i can describe this is spiritually but with mental clarity) inside this void that she described was much hate and sorrow ,overwhelming, their was a small pin of light that was feircly bright.She was severely disturbed by this but I held her there. When she could rip herself out of this she held me to the light and blessed me in Jesus Christs name.I was given to my mother her not speaking of this to anyone including her(neither of them spoke of this to eachother untill I was 16 me not finding out untill I was 20). When my mother looked into my eyes the same exact occurance happened.She even described it exactly the same. Now mind you in between these instances my eyes reverted back to there genuine hazel.I wouldnt have believed this but I am left with no choice but too. My grandmother cried hystarically just telling me. The only reason I found out is because they expected that I was a satanist(wich I am not). I have had many odd occurances in my life such as when I was 4 I had been sleeping and awoke to 2 of what i possibly beleive annunaki standing next to my bunk bed. I wasnt scared, I almost felt as if they were my parents and felt a genuine love. They appeared to be about 5'9" and were orangish in color. One thing that stands out is that they had very long nails. This doesnt seem to follow the consences but never the less. I only bring the contact to light because i feel it may have some type of link to my birth. I have looked everywhere trying to find answers and run a straight blank. If you have any information please help its very important to me. Also please keep negative comments to yourself this is not a joke it is a genuine occurance that I feel could help explain who I am. Thank you for your help.

What your describing might only be natural occurrence of child birth not supernatural (external/internal bodily functions adjusting to light & oxygen rich environment)...(?)

I hear babies bodies are purple & blue soon as they're born then slowly turn pink, then later whatever complexion we're stuck with for the rest of our lives. I was present at my both my sons births but never actually saw em arrive. (As i held my wife's hand i'd took the gas (Entonox) off her and had too much, then preceded to float off to the ceiling).

Hi Eclypse. First I would like to say thank you for having the courage to share your experience with us.

Can you tell me if any of the other many experiences you have had involved further encounters with the 5’9” beings you saw, and if so can you give a clearer description. Not that I will be able to help you on identifying what you saw but someone else here might be able, as there are many species of ETs that visit or/and reside on the earth. I know the head Annanuki, Draconians, are white with wings and a tail, and the working class Annanuki have no wings or tail and are green, but I can’t remember if they also come in orange or brown. Both with the ability to shape shift.

What were the beings’ eye color like, and was their skin scale like or smooth and solid in color like a humans? Large or small skulls, nose or just slits like a lizards, size of mouth?

These beings may have been guardians. Contrary to the stereotype idea that a guardian is the angel with wings, I gather guardians come in all forms and dimensions and can volunteer to be there for a human, this may explain your feeling like they were parental and felt love toward them. You may be one of the fortunate few who has seen their guardian/s, as you might have a higher spiritual vibration, thus your list of interests in you profile. As you were young you were more open to seeing them. As people get older and more programmed they are less able to see what is right in front of them, we end up loosing contact altogether mostly. Few reconnect with what they had as babies.

Are your mother and grandmother involved with anything ‘spiritual’ (contact with dead relatives), they seem pretty worried about demon contact. If they fully believe in demons, other dimensions and spirits they might also have channels open to them without them being aware of the fact, that enabled them in some way to see into you in some way for a split second, and might explain the eye incident. But being unaware they looked to have interpreted it as ‘evil’ and just freaked out.

Love and peace,

Sam

I'm very interested to hear about the orange life-form with a tail. I myself thought I had seen or perceived something similar once and Its not like anything I've ever heard of before. I tried to capture pictures of it, but its very well camouflaged, was it anything like this I wonder?

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

my grandmother and mother are not very receptive people on that level.Not to put them down but its the truth. my grandmother has seen things but nothing out of the normal persons experiences for who hasnt seen a spirit or 2. Also everyone seems to have the impression im freaked out over this. in no way whatsoever am i. im just using this experience as a gateway to figure out exactly who i am to the best possible degree. Also the E.T. i saw were a brownish orange solid color and didnt appear to be scaley from what i could tell. they had heads larger than humans but not severely large like some descriptions. black eyes but this is only due to the fact that beleive it or not E.T. were something similar to sunglasses contacts because they cant tolerate the light. like i said in my post their about 5'9 and for some reason they had very long nails wich i find to be out of the ordinary compared to others reports generally seen.

Perhaps you are an alien-human hybrid?

Is there anything special in you?Strange DNA or something like that?

Love Omnaka

Man those were some kind words you gave AG,Kill them with kindness,OUCH!!!!,Your super COOL.Dont want to get on your bad side,you got fangs and know how to use them,anyway. I know that peoples eyes can change sometimes though it happens rearly.like I used to date this American Indian girl and when I first started to date her she had green eyes then after about 2 years her eyes were hazle.and NO she didnt wear contacts,I believe that it is very posable for that young man to have his eyes change colors. :yes: