Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Find yourself in someone elses body in sleep?

darkbreed

As I have experienced traveling to other worlds and taking over someone elses body there and being able to stay there for up to several days at a time, fully conscious and aware, knowing that I am out of my body and in someone elses (at least apparently someone elses body, perhaps it is another aspect of ourselves) and exploring realms as "someone else" I've started this thread to ask how many others have similar experiences. The reason I wanted to start a thread about this specifically is because several other people have contacted me during some time telling stories so similar to my own that I see a pattern forming, and it seems to be more common than I thought.

My last experience was some days ago. I will tell the short story, I went to bed and "woke up" completely disoriented in a ship somewhere, and had no idea what was going on at the moment. I was completely aware of myself, but I had some problems staying up and walking around, it was like I was drunk and my body didn't respond correctly even though my mind was clear. Some guy asked me if everything was fine, and got the doctor on the ship to come check me. To get things short, I was put to bed and the doctor spent the night there in a bed next to me to keep an eye on my condition. The morning after I woke up and had no problems with the "drunk" feeling anymore - and I started getting memories of the person I was there, flashes of having had some beers the night before with some other mates on the ship, and other things (in reality I had no beers or drugs of any kind before going to bed and experiencing this).

I got up and went out and met a girl that I found myself deeply connected to even though I had no idea who she was or why, but I assumed she must been the girlfriend of the guy I was currently "posessing". I tried act as nothing and just "played along" to not make anyone suspicious, and I didnt really have time to try figure out much either as it turned out we were in a war, and our ship were being chased by a bomber airplane. It dropped a bomb but missed us, and eventually we ended up in a river, and I thought "no way this ship will make it throuh this rocky river", and it didnt take long until the big ship got stuck there and we had to hurry up on the shores as another bomb was dropping down towards us, just managed to jump over a hill close to the shores and the bomb blew up and a lot of water and rocks and stuff came splashing down around us as we ran in to the woods.

After some time we came to some sort of camp, we met other allies there, and spent our night there. The day after it turned out the group I was with had decided to cross the borders and get to another country nearby, but I didnt have the passport or papers in order so the customs denied me entrance. A bit later the girls parents came up in the camp and they were some kind of jewish "bishops" (dunno what they call it) dressed all up in fancy red clothes and wearing sort of hats with a crown and a big Star of David on top etc. Almost like a king and a queen, and the girl didnt want to leave without me, and her parents had a lot of power and got the customs to agree that they would arrange some papers for me so I could leave in a couple days. The rest of the group left, the girl stayed with me to travel together with me.

All the time I was completely aware of myself, and that in "reality" I was in bed and I could sort of shift back and forth the focus between myself physically in my bed here, and my other "self" there in whatever place I was. We were still in that camp, and it got attacked, soldiers came. I ran and tried to hide in a room in some cabin but found it difficult because I had a huge backpack of some sort on me that was in the way, so I couldnt get under the bed or behind the sofa etc, I ended up under a table in a really silly position that was extremely easy to spot as parts of me and the backpack was sticking out from it. I looked out through a window from where I was laying and up in the mountains outside some soldiers were running and one of them spotted me and pointed down towards me.

Moments later a soldier came crashing into the cabin but I managed to throw a knife in his chest and grab his machine gun and run away. The girl was no longer with me at this point and things were pretty chaotic and I tried to get the heck out of there. I managed to run away, had to fight a couple soldiers, one I killed with an axe after my ammo was out. I found a tunnel in the mountain that I ran into, and I came to some really strange place. Here everything was very clean, sterile and "high tech", with strange devices around and some doors. Suddenly one of the doors opened and an older man came out and I got scared and threw the axe right in his chest. To my surprise he just laughed and said "You know you can't kill me. And you are on my side." Then he put some sort of liquid on the wound and it instantly healed. And as I was running away from him I heard him say something like "You know that you will be back!" and this is pretty much the end as the doorbell rang and I had to get back to my physical body here and go answer it.

Well it got a bit long anyway even though I tried to cook it down but many things happened as I spent a couple days in this other world.

In any case, the point is that I've had experiences like this a couple times now, where I end up in some other world/place, in someone "elses" body, with people I don't know etc yet they know me and it all seems to be like I am in someone elses body.

So, I'm wondering, who else here got similar experiences, where they enter other worlds in other peoples bodies yet stay aware and conscious of their "real" self here? What is your experiences like? How often did you have it happen, and what kind of situations did you experience? I once spent 3 days in a parallel world in someone elses body too, you can read about that experience here: http://mindsvision.blogspot.com/2007/01/my...e-universe.html

After my first experience I did not think I would ever experience something like that again, and at that point I theorized that I had entered some parallel version of myself's body in a parallel world by mistake due to the similarity between "me" here and "me" there so the body "there" would accept my soul from "here" as its soul from "there" for some reason, thinking it was a parallel world that was very close to this one due to many similarities. Though now I'm more unsure and have more questions than answers on what these experiences are. They are not normal astral projections, that is for sure. From both mine own experiences and the experiences some others have told me about, it seems we somehow have been able to take over someone elses body for a brief moment of time in what seems to be a physical world.

The purpose of this thread is to do some research on this as something apart from astral projection as I find it to be something completely different, and so does it seem the other people I've spoken to agree with. I kindly ask skeptics and people who've had no experiences with this to not post here as this thread is meant for us whom have had these experiences, and want to figure out what they are, and share our histories about such experiences, and compare similarities etc and try figure out some theories together based on our shared experiences on this topic what it is really all about.

So, with that introduction, I welcome anyone to be the first poster here and tell about their own experiences similar to this type.

Best reagards,

-Edward Alexander

• Like 1

As I have experienced traveling to other worlds and taking over someone elses body there and being able to stay there for up to several days at a time, fully conscious and aware, knowing that I am out of my body and in someone elses (at least apparently someone elses body, perhaps it is another aspect of ourselves) and exploring realms as "someone else" I've started this thread to ask how many others have similar experiences. The reason I wanted to start a thread about this specifically is because several other people have contacted me during some time telling stories so similar to my own that I see a pattern forming, and it seems to be more common than I thought.

My last experience was some days ago. I will tell the short story, I went to bed and "woke up" completely disoriented in a ship somewhere, and had no idea what was going on at the moment. I was completely aware of myself, but I had some problems staying up and walking around, it was like I was drunk and my body didn't respond correctly even though my mind was clear. Some guy asked me if everything was fine, and got the doctor on the ship to come check me. To get things short, I was put to bed and the doctor spent the night there in a bed next to me to keep an eye on my condition. The morning after I woke up and had no problems with the "drunk" feeling anymore - and I started getting memories of the person I was there, flashes of having had some beers the night before with some other mates on the ship, and other things (in reality I had no beers or drugs of any kind before going to bed and experiencing this).

I got up and went out and met a girl that I found myself deeply connected to even though I had no idea who she was or why, but I assumed she must been the girlfriend of the guy I was currently "posessing". I tried act as nothing and just "played along" to not make anyone suspicious, and I didnt really have time to try figure out much either as it turned out we were in a war, and our ship were being chased by a bomber airplane. It dropped a bomb but missed us, and eventually we ended up in a river, and I thought "no way this ship will make it throuh this rocky river", and it didnt take long until the big ship got stuck there and we had to hurry up on the shores as another bomb was dropping down towards us, just managed to jump over a hill close to the shores and the bomb blew up and a lot of water and rocks and stuff came splashing down around us as we ran in to the woods.

After some time we came to some sort of camp, we met other allies there, and spent our night there. The day after it turned out the group I was with had decided to cross the borders and get to another country nearby, but I didnt have the passport or papers in order so the customs denied me entrance. A bit later the girls parents came up in the camp and they were some kind of jewish "bishops" (dunno what they call it) dressed all up in fancy red clothes and wearing sort of hats with a crown and a big Star of David on top etc. Almost like a king and a queen, and the girl didnt want to leave without me, and her parents had a lot of power and got the customs to agree that they would arrange some papers for me so I could leave in a couple days. The rest of the group left, the girl stayed with me to travel together with me.

All the time I was completely aware of myself, and that in "reality" I was in bed and I could sort of shift back and forth the focus between myself physically in my bed here, and my other "self" there in whatever place I was. We were still in that camp, and it got attacked, soldiers came. I ran and tried to hide in a room in some cabin but found it difficult because I had a huge backpack of some sort on me that was in the way, so I couldnt get under the bed or behind the sofa etc, I ended up under a table in a really silly position that was extremely easy to spot as parts of me and the backpack was sticking out from it. I looked out through a window from where I was laying and up in the mountains outside some soldiers were running and one of them spotted me and pointed down towards me.

Moments later a soldier came crashing into the cabin but I managed to throw a knife in his chest and grab his machine gun and run away. The girl was no longer with me at this point and things were pretty chaotic and I tried to get the heck out of there. I managed to run away, had to fight a couple soldiers, one I killed with an axe after my ammo was out. I found a tunnel in the mountain that I ran into, and I came to some really strange place. Here everything was very clean, sterile and "high tech", with strange devices around and some doors. Suddenly one of the doors opened and an older man came out and I got scared and threw the axe right in his chest. To my surprise he just laughed and said "You know you can't kill me. And you are on my side." Then he put some sort of liquid on the wound and it instantly healed. And as I was running away from him I heard him say something like "You know that you will be back!" and this is pretty much the end as the doorbell rang and I had to get back to my physical body here and go answer it.

Well it got a bit long anyway even though I tried to cook it down but many things happened as I spent a couple days in this other world.

In any case, the point is that I've had experiences like this a couple times now, where I end up in some other world/place, in someone "elses" body, with people I don't know etc yet they know me and it all seems to be like I am in someone elses body.

So, I'm wondering, who else here got similar experiences, where they enter other worlds in other peoples bodies yet stay aware and conscious of their "real" self here? What is your experiences like? How often did you have it happen, and what kind of situations did you experience? I once spent 3 days in a parallel world in someone elses body too, you can read about that experience here: http://mindsvision.blogspot.com/2007/01/my...e-universe.html

After my first experience I did not think I would ever experience something like that again, and at that point I theorized that I had entered some parallel version of myself's body in a parallel world by mistake due to the similarity between "me" here and "me" there so the body "there" would accept my soul from "here" as its soul from "there" for some reason, thinking it was a parallel world that was very close to this one due to many similarities. Though now I'm more unsure and have more questions than answers on what these experiences are. They are not normal astral projections, that is for sure. From both mine own experiences and the experiences some others have told me about, it seems we somehow have been able to take over someone elses body for a brief moment of time in what seems to be a physical world.

The purpose of this thread is to do some research on this as something apart from astral projection as I find it to be something completely different, and so does it seem the other people I've spoken to agree with. I kindly ask skeptics and people who've had no experiences with this to not post here as this thread is meant for us whom have had these experiences, and want to figure out what they are, and share our histories about such experiences, and compare similarities etc and try figure out some theories together based on our shared experiences on this topic what it is really all about.

So, with that introduction, I welcome anyone to be the first poster here and tell about their own experiences similar to this type.

Best reagards,

-Edward Alexander

Yes, all of us are more similar than one wants to think ha-ha. But I've been in others people's bodies even when you are not doing astral, but just straight forward dreaming or remote view. Really any of them work when you think about it, just how they do and how that person uses it to their best of the ability affects it. I usually don't spend days, I come back here and there, sometimes depending on the source tons of times...but I usually drift a ton. There is no set time of how often it happens, usually only when I want to make it happen. Though when it first started out in my dreams, it was subconcious for the most part and then it expanded. Not really being them, just being the bystander looking through their eyes. I've learned in life that if you want you can control a lot, but you can never control it all.

Hello, Edward Alexander

Several months ago, there was a thread about a recurrent dreamscape, where the poster dreamt that he was an alien from another world.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=116883

In the course of researching some of his questions, I was able to locate some other reports of

such serial dreams.

If I understand your post, when you have your experiences, each is different, and all that recurs is the situation. The 'other person' and the location differ each time.

Nevertheless, I think the recurrent form is of some relevance to your inquiry. I also believe that your most recent experience is well within the scope of dream subject matter. I appreciate that you may believe otherwise.

I hope that this is helpful.

Hello, Edward Alexander

Several months ago, there was a thread about a recurrent dreamscape, where the poster dreamt that he was an alien from another world.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=116883

In the course of researching some of his questions, I was able to locate some other reports of

such serial dreams.

If I understand your post, when you have your experiences, each is different, and all that recurs is the situation. The 'other person' and the location differ each time.

Nevertheless, I think the recurrent form is of some relevance to your inquiry. I also believe that your most recent experience is well within the scope of dream subject matter. I appreciate that you may believe otherwise.

I hope that this is helpful.

Ya, for a while mine were only killers or victims

Hello and thanks for your replies.

Puridalen: Well yes I have what I call "vision quests" all the time, which basically is remote viewing, where I may see other surroundings and places and what's going on there, people etc. But that is from the "bystander" perspective as you mention. What I'm talking about in my original post is completely different. It is as real as this physical reality. It is like closing your eyes, falling asleep, and waking up in another physical reality as another person, or rather in the other persons body. This person have friends, people he knows, family and so on that knows him but I have no idea who these people are, and I know that I'm "out there" again, meaning that I'm aware that I am in another physical world, inside someone elses body (at least that's exactly how it feels and seems, completely real, conscious, and aware, lucid and vivid to its fullest possibility as waking reality - it IS waking reality - I know that I am in another physical location than where my "own" physical body is in its bed sleeping, and sometimes I can change the focus between the two - and I can always return back to my physical body in a complete waking state whenever I want to, it is usually more a problem to stay for a longer time in this "other" physical reality. It is so unique and special, so far different than astral projection, remote viewing, lucid dreaming etc, as I experience myself as a physical person in a physical place, and unlike a lucid dream I have no control over surroundings or people and so on, no "magical abilities" etc, can't go through walls or fly and so on. It is just as this world, just as physical and intensely real as this, with full waking consciousness and full understanding of the situation. The only thing I do not understand is "who" the person I am suddenly inside the body in and controlling is, and where these places is, and how I ended up there in the first place. That's about as good description I can give about this sort of phenomena that I have experienced a few times now. And I got inspired to start this thread as a couple other people PMed me with similar type of experiences, so similar that they too "wake up" in some other persons body, often disoriented at first, with the people around perhaps asking "Hey what happend, are you ok? you passed out there for a moment", just like I was quite disoriented in my last experience and a doc came to check me. And I found this curious, and made me wonder if this is a common phenomena, and how many other people experiences or have experienced this, and how their experiences were like, what they think about it, if they've come up with any theories or conclusions on what's going on and to share their experiences and discuss them here to try get deeper into this mystery.

EightBits: Thanks for the info. However, my experiences are not just like recurring dreams, they are as explained above as changing from this physical world to another one for a brief moment of time, never been able to stay in the "other world" more than around 3 days. The interesting thing is as said above how real and physical these experiences is, yet still when returning here only a small amount of time have passed compared to what passed in the experience, but still I have full memories of several days of events.

I've been practicing and studying astral projection, remote viewing, lucid dreaming, visions and meditation, dream work etc for more than 15 years now, and this phenomena is completely different than any of those. It is also something new that have only happened recently, for about a year and a half. I'm not sure what the trigger mechanism for these experiences are, why or how they happen, but I find them both interesting and troublesome at the same time due to its philosophical and possible ethical viewpoints.

Theoretical questions can be many, such as, are we who experience this really posessing someone elses body for a moment? If so, where is that other person during that period, and what led us to get into his body? And what happens to that person after we leave his body and go "back"? Or is it possibly re-experiences of possible past lives? Extremely lucid dreams? And if dreams can be so real, how can we really know when we dream or not? Specially when it comes to those who experience being the same person over and over in this sort of experiences, they wake up in another persons body, time after time, and have a lot of experiences there, and then they wake up here again and have their experiences here. Are both real physical experiences? Only one of them? Which one would be the real and which one the dream? Well, the list of questions could go on and on =)

And I do find it quite darn fascinating and a very powerful new type of experience and insight into our potentials when it comes to mind and consciousness and altered states etc.

-Edward Alexander

Hello, again.

Of course, I fully agree that the phenomenon is fascinating.

It is reasonable to distinguish between new in your experience, versus new in human experience. (I will stay with your recent report, since that is the detailed one.) The basic elements of the dream, being in someone else's body, radical time distortion, and vividness are all "special effects" in the known repertoire of dreams.

They are also, of course, familiar literary devices. That is no surprise, since dreams and literature rise from the same source.

Regarding the recent onset aspect of your situation, you have mentioned in other posts that there is a very young child in your life. Since there is a strong element of "vicariousness" in our relationships with our children, if it were my dreams, then I would begin my search for an explanation there.

Regarding the possibility of really being in someone else's body for a few days, and knowing that it is someone else while it occurs, that would be easy to verify if it were true. You would certainly know the contact information for this person (!), and while the social dynamics of making an introduction might be awkward.... well, if it were me, then I would make the contact and compare notes.

Finally, I would like to put out here a "technical" point about dreams. In that thread I cited, one of the issues that came up was the inadequacy of the concept "lucid dream."

Lucid dreams are defined the way they are, knowing that you are dreaming while you are dreaming, because it is both unambiguous (do you know or don't you?) and there were once specific scientific reasons for being interested in the answer to that particular hypothesis.

The problem is that there are other things to be aware of while we dream. Both you and the other poster were aware that "what is happening to me now is different from my ordinary waking experience." But in neither case was this "different" state identified as a dream while the dream was unfolding.

So, you are right that this is different from lucidity. And yet, it is a distinctive "awareness," different from the usual non-lucid dream.

As far as I know, there hasn't been as much scientific interest in this kind of awareness as there once was in lucidity. And the distinction between that and "ordinary" dreaming is not as crisp, either. Maybe there should be more interest.

Hello, again.

Of course, I fully agree that the phenomenon is fascinating.

It is reasonable to distinguish between new in your experience, versus new in human experience. (I will stay with your recent report, since that is the detailed one.) The basic elements of the dream, being in someone else's body, radical time distortion, and vividness are all "special effects" in the known repertoire of dreams.

They are also, of course, familiar literary devices. That is no surprise, since dreams and literature rise from the same source.

Regarding the recent onset aspect of your situation, you have mentioned in other posts that there is a very young child in your life. Since there is a strong element of "vicariousness" in our relationships with our children, if it were my dreams, then I would begin my search for an explanation there.

Regarding the possibility of really being in someone else's body for a few days, and knowing that it is someone else while it occurs, that would be easy to verify if it were true. You would certainly know the contact information for this person (!), and while the social dynamics of making an introduction might be awkward.... well, if it were me, then I would make the contact and compare notes.

Finally, I would like to put out here a "technical" point about dreams. In that thread I cited, one of the issues that came up was the inadequacy of the concept "lucid dream."

Lucid dreams are defined the way they are, knowing that you are dreaming while you are dreaming, because it is both unambiguous (do you know or don't you?) and there were once specific scientific reasons for being interested in the answer to that particular hypothesis.

The problem is that there are other things to be aware of while we dream. Both you and the other poster were aware that "what is happening to me now is different from my ordinary waking experience." But in neither case was this "different" state identified as a dream while the dream was unfolding.

So, you are right that this is different from lucidity. And yet, it is a distinctive "awareness," different from the usual non-lucid dream.

As far as I know, there hasn't been as much scientific interest in this kind of awareness as there once was in lucidity. And the distinction between that and "ordinary" dreaming is not as crisp, either. Maybe there should be more interest.

Wrong, there has been interest in it, maybe not specfically in some lab, but for helping out with certain cases with cops, it's been used many times. We even have a local one here, but she's been doing it for over twenty years and still helping, though don't know if she is here anymore, probably re-located. I only heard about her through some famous acupunture guy named Wu, but that's another story. No, I am in most of them conciously awake meaning that in real life I could be walking around, but I am still seeing quick flashes in their eyes, while still being able to see the street ahead of me, while driving. It doesn't matter if you are asleep or not, but if you acknowledge it. Some people in 'lucid' dreams can be like oo I am dreaming, but when you have control of it, total different story.

I don't think it is that amazing, I find it only one of the many things we can do on a daily basis, but not a lot of people choose to get involved, but that's just me.

Edited by puridalan

Eight bits: Indeed, one of the reasos I started this topic was to get a somewhat sort of overview over how frequently this type of experiences happens to other people and if there are many people having them and not. And so do some more research into it and with the input of others whom have had such experienced perhaps come to some sort of conclusion or at least acceptable theory on what it really is and why it happens etc.

In regards of confirming if I was actually in other peoples body, I would not know how to do that as for the first I do not know the name of the person I was in, and it also was in a war situation here in south america and currently there is no war going on here, so if it was in the body of another real person I theorize it must have been in another time / parallel universe, similar to my first experience which I have written in detail about at http://mindsvision.blogspot.com/2007/01/my...e-universe.html . I had no knowledge of the person whom I was, such as any memories from that persons life etc, except for two things: one was I felt an connection with a girl that I was with, the second is that I had a vague memory of having been drinking with the other shipmates the night before at the time I entered that body and felt disoriented etc as described. Also, in the experience mentioned in first post here, I did not try to do anything to figure out where I was or what was going on, I decided to pretend like nothing and just try to keep alive it was a lot of things going on, while in my first experience I actually spent my time trying to figure out what was going on, who I was, where I was, and I tried really hard to stay there as the days went by as it got harder and harder to keep myself there, but I managed to find out many things as you can see from the link provided above.

The difference between the experience mentioned in first post here, and my first one, is that in my first one I eventually discovered that I was in the body of an alternate version of myself in an alternate world/timeline/parallel universe. I had the same name, parents, and friends as here, but also several things were different, like friends and people i do not know here, and things regarding my family that is not the same here, and that it seemed to be some time into the future as I and everyone else were older than here, things were more futuristic, the city was bigger and so on. Check out the report on the link for the details.

Also I want to distinguish this type of experience with the one puridalen mentions, as the type he describes I would simply call a "vision", such as remote viewing is, where you see it more in your mind and from the perspective of other people etc, but you are not actually physically there in another persons body feeling and controlling that body just as it was yours here. But I guess I've explained this part pretty well above already.

With that said, it seems I found at least one trigger for these experiences: Reading and talking about them. I had not had any such experiences in almost 1.5 years until someone mentioned a similar experience to me some time ago and then shortly after I had the above one. And now last night I had yet another one, but this one was very brief and somewhat different.

What happened last night was that I found myself waking up in bed, and everything felt normal. But I felt some kind of presence there that kinda got me nervous so I wanted to turn on the light and tried grab the lamp above my head to turn it on, but it didnt work. Then I looked up and saw that I could not see my hands. So I thought "Ah, I'm just having an OBE that's why" as this is common thing during OBE's / astral projections. So I decided to go back into my body and I did so and got up. Still nothing felt strange about this, but then suddenly I realized that "What the heck.. I don't have a lamp above my bed in my room.. And this doesn't look like my room" and I went out and found myself in some sort of hostel or collective with other people and a guy came up to me and said "ah so you're awake now, I went to your room but you were sleeping". As he said this I thought that he was probably the presence I had felt during the OBE. But then this time I decided to just go back to my "real" self "here" in this physical world so I ended it there.. It was rather strange as I woke up at night, having an OBE, apparently in/from some other persons body (or was I having an OBE from my real physical self here and got aware just as I was about to enter this other persons body?) and at first things felt normal and familiar, which I assume is because it was the familiar surroundings of the person I was "inside" and that still had some conscious effect on me. It was after I had entered his body and got up I realized that I was not projecting and entering my own body, but someone elses, somewhere else again.

Of course this is a lot of speculation and I certainly do not claim that I actually DO enter other persons bodies, but I do really think about the possibility and all the ethical and moral implications that would mean - not to mention how extraordinary and strange, as well as the impact this would have on the science on consciousness and spirituality, and how it possibly could even explain some "mental illnesses" etc.

For example, I was just thinking here, people exist here in this world that have multiple personalities, among other things. And these people and their personalities are really unique and completely different from eachother, it is really as completely different people. Of course traditional science explains it as a mental disorder etc, but what if these people are experiencing something similar? Other people entering their bodies? Or even worse (and more scary) several souls trapped in one body?

These experiences sure are some food for though at least, that is for sure!

-Edward Alexander

is to do some research on this as something apart from astral projection as I find it to be something completely different, and so does it seem the other people I've spoken to agree with. I kindly ask skeptics and people who've had no experiences with this to not post here as this thread is meant for us whom have had these experiences, and want to figure out what they are, and share our histories about such experiences, and compare similarities etc and try figure out some theories together based on our shared experiences on this topic what it is really all about.

Best reagards,

-Edward Alexander

hello mod, you posts are quite interesting to me and having said that i will like to discuss the post with you, simply because i would like to use my knowledge and your experience so to get an understanding of how theory / practise/ experience relates to each other.

if i have understood your post correctly do you speak about 'a walk in' theory?

it has come to my attention that this type of prolonged obe, is either the result of a very deep occult practise, and or mind manipulated technique (not used by ordinary folks like ourselves).

if occult is involved is needless to point out the moral repercussions that this subject will have but if not, then a obe as an explanation would be sufficient in this forum's context.

to cut the long story short yes i have experienced something silimar but not as prolonged as your experience. suppose if you give me some kind of clue i could -perhaps- use more -complicated- ideas, so to dissect it better and make other people understand the point better.

hope you agree

Edited by saturnrings

It depends what you mean with "walk in" theory? If you mean that it seems like I'm "walking into" someone elses body in their life and gaining full control over their body just as it was mine, well then yes.

I do not consider these experiences OBEs in the normal sense, as it is a completely different sort of an experience. In a normal OBE you would usually just find yourself, as yourself, outside of your physical body. And then perhaps travel to other places, other dimensions, astral planes, meet other entities and so on. Or see other people and landscapes from the outside, at some times perhaps you can manage to see from "their eyes" but have no control over them or anything like that.

Regarding the occult, well I do practice various occult arts such as high magick among other things, member of several occult related orders, and have been studying and practicing the occult/metaphysical/spiritual topics for around 15 years now. Well the practice started around 15 years ago, I was somewhat involved in the studies before that as my father was grandmaster of a small local order and involved with the occult and magick and mysteries etc.

With that said, I do not do anything to induce these experiences, they happen spontaneously on their own, I just "wake up" in night in these other peoples bodies, except for the first experience I had of this sort where I was initially trying to have a normal astral projection, but at separation found myself in someone elses body (see link mentioned above).

Regards,

Edward Alexander

completely different from eachother, it is really as completely different people. Of course traditional science explains it as a mental disorder etc, but what if these people are experiencing something similar? Other people entering their bodies? Or even worse (and more scary) several souls trapped in one body?

These experiences sure are some food for though at least, that is for sure!

-Edward Alexander

hello again

hope its ok that i do not quote the whole thing as it takes too much space and im rather 'tidy' with the forums long posts.

i would like to say that remote viewing is not seeing things from other people's perspective, but rather turn your mind on, towards the object / subject of your concerns like physical harm etc. so it works more along the line of intuition with the visual bit attached to it.

if you don't talk about a walk in, which again falls short in spiritual science, simply because as you know, when 'something is taken out then something has to be replaced with something else', then it is more likely that you experience a prologued obe.

you said a catch phrase at some point, which in brief was something like: 'somebody pm me and then i thought about it and has the same'. now this one in its nature is quite interesting, and proves that people with magical inclination are productive, artistic & imaginative people.

i do not feel comfortable to speak openly about certain things, but as the same time i feel that is important to speak out and to create a on line 'hub', so which contribute - in time- and share what they know.

some time travel sounds more likely, or obe, or suspended animation, or what Seth speaks about, an over-soul and the 12 sub souls working towards oneness. in this context you can overlap time lines and lifelines as in your core you are one with the over-soul, therefore attached and dependant upon it.

look up Seth books and the over soul for now if nothing else the english are quite complicated in meaning and helps to improve your thoughts and expression in a different language....lol I'm greek so don't take it personally .

in another context i have another theory but really whether i will talk about it or not, depends on your feedback.....

Hello again and thanks for the input.

And yes I'm aware of what remote viewing is, I've been practicing Scientific Remote Viewing myself and taken courses in it. However, remote viewing can be extremely lucid and vivid too, depending on the persons abilities to perceive a remote place. One person may only "feel" various things like if it is hot or cold, wet or dry, smells, energies, sounds etc, while another person may have a fullblown visual and audial experience where he can both see and hear in his mind what is happening at the remote place. Here is an interesting documentary about CIA and their remote viewing program, featuring the people whom were involved with it: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=73...+remote+viewing

You mention "walk in" again, but you don't really explain what you mean with this. Can you please expand alittle on this as I don't completely understand what your definition of "walk in" is?

And yes the fact that I had an experienced triggered by someone else telling about their own experience is also interesting, and I have personally noticed that this is quite common when it comes to various practices such as out of body experiences/astral projection and other magical / spiritual experiences, and many other people have confirmed the same. Meaning that when reading or hearing about a sort of experience, and specially if you really want to experience the same yourself, you may end up having such an experience on its own without even really trying consciously - your subconscious do the work for you. It can be useful and great, but at times also somewhat distracting and unwanted.

I am not sure what you mean by suspended animation so perhaps you could elaborate some on this? Regarding OBEs, I'm still hesitating in calling this sort of experience I am describing in this thread as OBEs, even though in a sense they are OBEs as I am out of my "normal" physical body, but at the same time I'm in someone elses bodies, apparently. Perhaps IBEs would be a better description (In other Body Experiences) =)

Your theory on time travel resonates well with my own possible theories, what you say about Seth I'm not familiar with but it sounds logical to me from my experiences, research and studies in the occult, magic and spirituality etc - and the perspectives I have gained from these things. I've actually theorized myself without ever reading anything about it that perhaps we have several souls / astral bodies, working on their own at different places simultaneously and thus sometimes we may experience for some reason one of these other "us" - or parts of us. An oversoul with subsouls sounds quite interesting, I will have to look into that Seth material.

I'm also eager to hear your other theories =)

Thanks for great input and may the light be with you!

-Edward Alexander

Hello again and thanks for the input.

And yes I'm aware of what remote viewing is, I've been practicing Scientific Remote Viewing myself and taken courses in it. However, remote viewing can be extremely lucid and vivid too, depending on the persons abilities to perceive a remote place. One person may only "feel" various things like if it is hot or cold, wet or dry, smells, energies, sounds etc, while another person may have a fullblown visual and audial experience where he can both see and hear in his mind what is happening at the remote place. Here is an interesting documentary about CIA and their remote viewing program, featuring the people whom were involved with it: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=73...+remote+viewing

You mention "walk in" again, but you don't really explain what you mean with this. Can you please expand alittle on this as I don't completely understand what your definition of "walk in" is?

And yes the fact that I had an experienced triggered by someone else telling about their own experience is also interesting, and I have personally noticed that this is quite common when it comes to various practices such as out of body experiences/astral projection and other magical / spiritual experiences, and many other people have confirmed the same. Meaning that when reading or hearing about a sort of experience, and specially if you really want to experience the same yourself, you may end up having such an experience on its own without even really trying consciously - your subconscious do the work for you. It can be useful and great, but at times also somewhat distracting and unwanted.

I am not sure what you mean by suspended animation so perhaps you could elaborate some on this? Regarding OBEs, I'm still hesitating in calling this sort of experience I am describing in this thread as OBEs, even though in a sense they are OBEs as I am out of my "normal" physical body, but at the same time I'm in someone elses bodies, apparently. Perhaps IBEs would be a better description (In other Body Experiences) =)

Your theory on time travel resonates well with my own possible theories, what you say about Seth I'm not familiar with but it sounds logical to me from my experiences, research and studies in the occult, magic and spirituality etc - and the perspectives I have gained from these things. I've actually theorized myself without ever reading anything about it that perhaps we have several souls / astral bodies, working on their own at different places simultaneously and thus sometimes we may experience for some reason one of these other "us" - or parts of us. An oversoul with subsouls sounds quite interesting, I will have to look into that Seth material.

I'm also eager to hear your other theories =)

Thanks for great input and may the light be with you!

-Edward Alexander

hello there,

suspended animation is the Yogic practise in which the Master buries himself in the ground for several weeks / months and allow his cosciousness to roam the astral planes, but knowing that he cannot return at will until a certain time in the ground lapses..........

a walk in, is a new age theory which i don't give much credit either, simply because you cannot take over somebody else's body

as i said to the post prior to this : 'in the spiritual science, one cannot take something away without replace it with something else'....where the other soul goes to, and if stay together in the same body, don't we speak about mental illness????

so this leaves no doubt that this occurrence is indeed silly, but i had to ask you so to understand your points better.

i do not wish to say more that i have too, despite the fact that I'm thrilled to share info, but not in this board.

possibly you should also be careful about how open you are for two reasons: protection and lack of understanding from other people

solitude is a principal or better be.....

about remote viewing, yes it varies and albeit is something you can learn, is more efficient when it happens on its own simply because you are assured about its nature and its purpose. i believe that theres is not need to learn more that you can take.#

the inb you mentioned can generally produced by trauma i hope this is not the case with you, again is mind manipulation and has little or non magick to it, please correct me if im wrong.

magick is not what you can be trained upon, as it is following your visions and bringing back something from the realm of the unconscious for the betterment (ahem) of all.........the magician is the middleman of the spheres nothing more or less........................thus must have a focus and a purpose, fueled by the right kind of intention............

also i was reading about sleeping masters who have the ability to create life with their dreams (ie tHe Emerald Tables of Thoth) which states, that certain individuals who live on the earth at this point are indeed the products of a Masters dreamworld. consequently, it will make sense if you visit your source everynow and then, but then again ties a lot more with the oversoul concept as its not really far off in terms of conception.

when i had similar to yours experience, i asked for as much information as i could and had lots of visual information as i could

gimme some book references to read and possibly follow the line of practises that you have undergone if not just oral and from generation to generation.

was your father a rosircrusian?..........

http://216.198.243.200/earthstar/Contact/Thoth/Contents.htm

regards

Saturn Rings

Edited by saturnrings

hello mod, you posts are quite interesting to me and having said that i will like to discuss the post with you, simply because i would like to use my knowledge and your experience so to get an understanding of how theory / practise/ experience relates to each other.

if i have understood your post correctly do you speak about 'a walk in' theory?

it has come to my attention that this type of prolonged obe, is either the result of a very deep occult practise, and or mind manipulated technique (not used by ordinary folks like ourselves).

if occult is involved is needless to point out the moral repercussions that this subject will have but if not, then a obe as an explanation would be sufficient in this forum's context.

to cut the long story short yes i have experienced something silimar but not as prolonged as your experience. suppose if you give me some kind of clue i could -perhaps- use more -complicated- ideas, so to dissect it better and make other people understand the point better.

hope you agree

Trust me you don't have to be in an occult to be able to do this. It isn't any magical power from a unicorn or some weird bs. We are all connected simple as that, therefore what we do does affect someone billions of miles away whether we notice it or not.

hello there,

suspended animation is the Yogic practise in which the Master buries himself in the ground for several weeks / months and allow his cosciousness to roam the astral planes, but knowing that he cannot return at will until a certain time in the ground lapses..........

a walk in, is a new age theory which i don't give much credit either, simply because you cannot take over somebody else's body

as i said to the post prior to this : 'in the spiritual science, one cannot take something away without replace it with something else'....where the other soul goes to, and if stay together in the same body, don't we speak about mental illness????

so this leaves no doubt that this occurrence is indeed silly, but i had to ask you so to understand your points better.

i do not wish to say more that i have too, despite the fact that I'm thrilled to share info, but not in this board.

possibly you should also be careful about how open you are for two reasons: protection and lack of understanding from other people

solitude is a principal or better be.....

about remote viewing, yes it varies and albeit is something you can learn, is more efficient when it happens on its own simply because you are assured about its nature and its purpose. i believe that theres is not need to learn more that you can take.#

the inb you mentioned can generally produced by trauma i hope this is not the case with you, again is mind manipulation and has little or non magick to it, please correct me if im wrong.

magick is not what you can be trained upon, as it is following your visions and bringing back something from the realm of the unconscious for the betterment (ahem) of all.........the magician is the middleman of the spheres nothing more or less........................thus must have a focus and a purpose, fueled by the right kind of intention............

also i was reading about sleeping masters who have the ability to create life with their dreams (ie tHe Emerald Tables of Thoth) which states, that certain individuals who live on the earth at this point are indeed the products of a Masters dreamworld. consequently, it will make sense if you visit your source everynow and then, but then again ties a lot more with the oversoul concept as its not really far off in terms of conception.

when i had similar to yours experience, i asked for as much information as i could and had lots of visual information as i could

gimme some book references to read and possibly follow the line of practises that you have undergone if not just oral and from generation to generation.

was your father a rosircrusian?..........

http://216.198.243.200/earthstar/Contact/Thoth/Contents.htm

regards

Saturn Rings

The soul doesn't go anywhere at least not when I had/have these. And you don't have to be dreaming either, you can be fully awake. Like I said we are all one huge circuit, you can go online and be on ten sites at once, though you can't literally put your body on ten sites. Though through the electrical wiring you can be in many places as you want, with still the same amount of physical self as you had before. That is just the thing you are really still here in your full state concious, but I think part of the electrical energy/current goes to them so you can tap into what they see.

The soul doesn't go anywhere at least not when I had/have these. And you don't have to be dreaming either, you can be fully awake. Like I said we are all one huge circuit, you can go online and be on ten sites at once, though you can't literally put your body on ten sites. Though through the electrical wiring you can be in many places as you want, with still the same amount of physical self as you had before. That is just the thing you are really still here in your full state concious, but I think part of the electrical energy/current goes to them so you can tap into what they see.

sorry i dont understand both messages and not sure if 'bs' serves as an acurate description you mentioned magical 'bs' in your 1st message

Edited by saturnrings

sorry i dont understand both messages and not sure if 'bs' serves as an acurate description you mentioned magical 'bs' in your 1st message

Basically you don't have to be in the occult or been practicing certain rituals to be able to see things in other people's bodies. In fact it's like doing almost nothing, if you still are totally confused I wll stop

Hello, I have been experiencing these serial "inhabiting anothers body" over the past two months or so and became quite addicted to it. I followed similar methods as astral projection. The first time I simply awoke in her body. It was by complete accident. The more and more I did it the more and more of the steps I saw as I invaded her... It was quite horrifying. Most of the details of what happened I don't wish to share. I have shared them with darkbreed over IM's but I don't feel its something I wish to publicly release.

I feel if what I was experiencing was truly taking place I have harmed the said person and taken something very dear away from her. If you do have such an experiance do not attempt to repeat it on the same person, and do not interfere with their lives.

Mine was by complete accident and I feel my subconscious drive to repeat it allowed me to do so again.

If you do come to control this it can be dangerous in my opinion.

I am still unsure if what I experianced was real. But on the off chance it is, I do not wish to repeat the act on another person.

Edited by Synopsis

Basically you don't have to be in the occult or been practicing certain rituals to be able to see things in other people's bodies. In fact it's like doing almost nothing, if you still are totally confused I wll stop

yeah ok i see whot you mean but really its two ways of doing things

have it naturally and work on it

learn from scratch

the point is what is the intention and the purpose behind it ,same as anything else in life...( i want to see purpose and reason in all the things i do or learn)

occult is a science because same as in other sciences, has a concept, an application and hopefully a result.....the intention behind it makes black or white or grey.....but in the bigger frame of things theres no bad or good, only intention is that counts

Edited by saturnrings

Hello, I have been experiencing these serial "inhabiting anothers body" over the past two months or so and became quite addicted to it. I followed similar methods as astral projection. The first time I simply awoke in her body. It was by complete accident. The more and more I did it the more and more of I am still unsure if what I experianced was real. But on the off chance it is, I do not wish to repeat the act on another person.

im dying to ask you, but i do understand what you say about not wanting to talk about it here.....

could you possibly give us a clue as to what /how is happened?

if i pm you my email would you like to talk about it?

lemme know cheers

i would like to learn about it because i would like to compare experiences......damn it.........sad we cant talk openly.... :cry:

Hello, I have been experiencing these serial "inhabiting anothers body" over the past two months or so and became quite addicted to it. I followed similar

I am still unsure if what I experianced was real. But on the off chance it is, I do not wish to repeat the act on another person.

erhm...just a little note of caution here...your 'subconscious' is your bit of the universal mind, is your bit of the god connection your soul, so i dont really think that it was 'it' that made you do it.

sounds as if you have harnessed somebody 's energy and life force but for some reason, i felt that the person you talk about is not particualrly alive... (correct me if im wrong)

Saturnrings: Thanks for all the info, some I agree to some not.

Now I understand your walkin-in thing. If this is possible (or what is happening rather) is one of the things I'm looking into as a possible explanation for the experiences. Of course, I wonder too, if that is what happens then where does the soul of the "posessed" person go while I or others are in his body? And if this is the case, I am not sure if one should call it mental illness or spiritual illness, as I do not know what would be the reason for such a thing to be possible, is the person not protected well enough? too open for outside influences? Is he too experimenting with occult practices that are similar and thus a connection is established between us?

I know at least body-swaps are possible from personal experience (changing astral bodies with another persons physical body, so you'll be in his body and the other way). Also two persons whom apparently , according to themselves, got their souls shifted between eachothers bodies while they were younger by some voodoo witch lady. This is a boy and a girl, so now the girl finds herself in the boys body and the other way around. They have not managed to change back and of course their parents took them to all kinda psychiatrists and what not thinking it was only something they had imagined. This is so long ago now though that they've become used to it and it is no longer a problem for them, but they both still claim it is true.

So, considering swapping bodies is possible, then I also can assume it is possible to do that with other people with or without their consent, for all I know they could be sent somewhere out in space for the moment being while I or others enter their bodies, instead of swapping into my own body. They could be out astral projecting in other words, while my astral body is occupying their body. And again that's one of the things I'm trying to find out if is going on in these cases, or if it is something completely different.

Because these experiences are not something frequent to me or something that has happened often, I have not tried to look into it at all as I thought initially it was some sort of "error" and not something I would experience again. But now that I've experience it a couple times more and with quite short time span in between last times compared to since the first time, I'm more curious, and trying to figure out more about it.

Regarding what magick is, it depends on your personal beliefs about it. For me magick is the art of affecting ones physical world, physical being, occurences in ones life, spiritual experiences, through the power of the mind. I checked up the Seth material you mention, and found a quote there, "You create your own reality". That is basically what magick is, but mastering it is to understand that principle, and then either take advantage of it for personal reasons, or use it for the benefits of others, or both. Or those whom follow the darker paths, to use it to harm or cause damage to others. I aim for deeper insights about myself and existence, helping others, and developing my spiritual being. Shortly said.

I could go into a long talk about what magick is, why it works, the purpose of man, what i do and practice etc, and so on from my own viewpoint and experiences, but this is not the thread for that so I'll spare it for some other time.

But yes I'm familiar with the Emerald table of Thoth as I follow many hermetic principles and practices. And yes I am a Rosicrucian, but my father was not. I follow the systems that I feel attracted to and find working for me, so I'm not just following one specific "way" or spiritual path, but using elements of many different systems, as I find useful things spread around and gather what I find useful from those systems and discard the parts that is of no relevance to me or is not effective.

Btw I find the Seth material looking promising, I just started reading Seth Speaks. I've found many useful and interesting things in channeled material from various authors, that quite often corresponds with my own experiences as well as with eachother. I contact "higher masters" myself and gain interesting information that way myself. Perhaps I should try ask one of the main Masters I am in contact with about these experiences.

I have no problem being open about what I speak about due to "protection and lack of understanding from other people", as I like to be myself and find it quite useful and insightful to discuss such things with other people, and I do not fear those with lack of understanding, as they will not understand anyway and that is not of my concern. I'm interested in the group that do understand and contribute with useful information and experiences (such as yourself for example =).

Ok book references and line of practices.. Well now thats a big question lol. I have to think back many years, but some works that have been important to me is (in no specific order, just as I come to think of it):

Carlos Castaneda's books

Williahm Buhlman's books on out of body experiences

Robert Bruce's books on astral projection and energy work and healing

Tom Graves books on dowsing

Israel Regadies books

Paul Foster Case's books

Max Heindel's books

Annie Besant's books

Charles Leadbeater's books

Robert Monroe's material (including the Monroe Institutes "Gateway Experience" audio course)

Osho books

Corpus Hermeticum

Hesselman's Spiritwalker book.

Jordan Maxwell's material (books , video lectures)

Michael Tsarion (books, videos)

Donald Michael Kraig's books (specially Modern Magick)

High Magick by Frater U.D.

H. Spencer Lewis books

Franz Bardons books (specially Initiation into Hermetics)

Graham Hancock

Erich von Daniken

Phillip K Dick

Brian Weiss (Same soul, many bodies . And other material by him)

Arthur E Powell

Stephen LaBerge (Exploring the world of lucid dreaming)

Manley P Hall

Joseph P Weed's Wisdom of the Mystic Masters

Books on Hypnosis, NLP, Hypnotherapy, Mind Control etc by various authors

Books on psychology by various authors (Both Jung and Freud have had some influences there)

Books on metaphysics, the paranormal, esp, psi etc by various authors

Books on secret orders, societies, fraternities etc, their practices, history, connections etc

Tons of studies and research on conspiracies, the occult involvement and governmental structures / systems, the paranormal, ancient mysteries, astronomy, astrology, religious institutions etc (I mention this as a group as I've found them to be interconnected with eachother)

Dick Sutphen's hypnosis audio CD's

Hemi-Sync and brainwave technology based software such as Brainwave Generator, Neuro-Programmer, I-Doser

Books about the ideologies, cultures an religions of most ancient civilizations (Native Americans, Egyptian, Norse, Greek, Roman, Sumerian, Inca, Mayan, Babylonian, Persian, the Asian ones etc)

Various practices I have been involved with:

Shamanism

Healing (self created system)

Reiki

Magick (High magick, ceremonial magick)

Kabbalah

Tarot

Dowsing

Remote Viewing

Astral Projection

Meditation

Yoga

Aikido

Ninjitsu

Qi Gong

Tai chi

Various philosophies and ideologies and spiritual teachings of different other martial arts systems

Hermetics

Rosicrucianism

Various orders

Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy

Psychic development

Past life regressions

and etc lol. Sorry to all the great authors and books I can't think of right now at this moment whom also have been of great influence and given me interesting insights and experiences =) That goes for all practices and systems I can't come up with right now as well =)

Other influences:

Spiritual guides, higher astral masters, akashic records, personal experiences and own systems etc

My father (RIP)

So that's basically some of the things that have influenced me and given me deeper insights and experiences in one way or the other, and helped me find out my own system and how things works.

Thanks for your interest and may the light be with you,

-Edward Alexander

Saturnrings: Thanks for all the info, some I agree to some not.

Now I understand your walkin-in thing. If this is possible (or what is happening rather) is one of the things I'm looking into as a possible explanation for the experiences. Of course, I wonder too, if that is what happens then where does the soul of the "posessed" person go while I or others are in his body? And if this is the case, I am not sure if one should call it mental illness or spiritual illness, as I do not know what would be the reason for such a thing to be possible, is the person not protected well enough? too open for outside influences? Is he too experimenting with occult practices that are similar and thus a connection is established between us?

societies, fraternities etc, their practices, history, connections etc

Tons of studies and research on conspiracies, the occult involvement and governmental structures / systems, the paranormal, ancient mysteries, astronomy, astrology, religious institutions etc (I mention this as a group as I've found them to be interconnected with eachother)

Dick Sutphen's hypnosis audio CD's

Hemi-Sync and brainwave technology based software such as Brainwave Generator, Neuro-Programmer, I-Doser

Books about the ideologies, cultures an religions of most ancient civilizations (Native Americans, Egyptian, Norse, Greek, Roman, Sumerian, Inca, Mayan, Babylonian, Persian, the Asian ones etc)

Various practices I have been involved with:

Shamanism

Healing (self created system)

Reiki

Magick (High magick, ceremonial magick)

Kabbalah

Tarot

Dowsing

Remote Viewing

Astral Projection

Meditation

Yoga

Aikido

Ninjitsu

Qi Gong

Tai chi

Various philosophies and ideologies and spiritual teachings of different other martial arts systems

Hermetics

Rosicrucianism

Various orders

Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy

Psychic development

Past life regressions

and etc lol. Sorry to all the great authors and books I can't think of right now at this moment whom also have been of great influence and given me interesting insights and experiences =) That goes for all practices and systems I can't come up with right now as well =)

Other influences:

Spiritual guides, higher astral masters, akashic records, personal experiences and own systems etc

My father (RIP)

So that's basically some of the things that have influenced me and given me deeper insights and experiences in one way or the other, and helped me find out my own system and how things works.

Thanks for your interest and may the light be with you,

-Edward Alexander

hello again,

the magical ritual has in itself something of a performance, which aims 'to make believe', thus the robes and the rest of the paraphernalia.

i strongly believe that nobody can enter your body unless it is invited, but from my observations i have leaned that people with unhealthy life styles are prone to this 'possessions', by the crown chakras and the solar plexus. the degree of the abuse and repetition determines the severity of the possession.

people with creative abilities are more prone to create such an experience without -as you said trying - about it

i do not follow new age stuff and I'm rather against it, as it contains the 'bottom of the pot' as far as the info is concerned , and i found that is lacking this personal touch like with magic (using the term very looselly here) since you have to think and study what you have experienced. been with people of the same mind could accelerate such a phenomenon, depends of how receptive they are.

people with Blonde or red hair /blue eyes are empaths and more prone to have mystical experiences. it has to do with their human DNA and their blueprint which the rest of the human kind was designed upon.......reading about ADAM somewhere cant remeber exactly...

seth is okay and yes i also believe that 'you create you own reality' and gives magic a bit more readable / secular overtone.

i have inhibitions about say more that i have to I'm sure we understand each other and HEY this is interesting for lack of better term

ill have a look at the books see what can i find, but pretty much these are the books readily available and Monroe stands out by far, this also kind of worries me, that there is not really a halt as to what comes out by whom, so personaly im studying my experiences and try to find information based on what i learned and not visa versa ....reading a book first etc ...because i would l ike to avoid 'constructs'........my mind playing out stories etc

thanks for your time to compile all these long posts i feel kinda weird for been short and dry in my responses but thats me in text

regards

saturn rings

Edited by saturnrings

Indeed, the purpose of the rituals, spells, and what not, is to strengthen the power, or rather the effect of ones intention, by believing or living into the performance. Although certain symbols and such do contain an energy in them already, as symbols, and any object really, in my experience can be charged with energy for a specific purpose. But in true reality, none of it is necessary, it is all about ones mind in any case. Personally though I enjoy performing rituals as well as normal meditations where I do all the work on the inner plane.

Regarding what you read in a book, or learn in any system, of course you have to use your own intuition and reasoning and personal experience to decide whether it is like the way presented or not - sometimes there are many ways that lead to the same ocean as well keep in mind. Also, I think that the books may come to us, and not the other way, as everything is connected and has its purpose, so when "the student is ready the Master will appear". And this can be in the form of a book written by someone who knows their stuff. From my own work and experiences, I've seem to have gotten closer and close to this sort of "synchronization" where the right things come up at the right moment in my life and thus enhances me and my being and the understanding of myself, others, existence, God concept and so on.

Regarding experiences one may have, personally I do what I can to make sure they can be verified and through the years I've had so many verifications on all kinds of different experiences that there is little doubt regarding them being real or an overactive imagination. And of course one should always have this in mind, fantasy is a natural part of the human mentality, and it can bring up some fantastic stuff.

Truth can be experience and explained in different ways, so there are variations to what is real and not from one person to another.

That is my opinion in any case =)

Anyway, this is getting a bit off topic here now so I'll try let the thread back onto it's original topic and perhaps we can discuss these things elsewhere :)

Best regards and love be with you,

Edward Alexander

Hello, I have been experiencing these serial "inhabiting anothers body" over the past two months or so and became quite addicted to it. I followed similar methods as astral projection. The first time I simply awoke in her body. It was by complete accident. The more and more I did it the more and more of the steps I saw as I invaded her... It was quite horrifying. Most of the details of what happened I don't wish to share. I have shared them with darkbreed over IM's but I don't feel its something I wish to publicly release.I feel if what I was experiencing was truly taking place I have harmed the said person and taken something very dear away from her. If you do have such an experiance do not attempt to repeat it on the same person, and do not interfere with their lives.Mine was by complete accident and I feel my subconscious drive to repeat it allowed me to do so again.If you do come to control this it can be dangerous in my opinion.I am still unsure if what I experianced was real. But on the off chance it is, I do not wish to repeat the act on another person.

Yes it can be dangerous ex. death ha-ha. Not all of it is done on purpose as you've discovered, the people you usually go to need some type of assistance hence serial killers and victims usually the set go. And it can be very traumatic to watch someone else get tortured, raped, essentailly die and so forth, understand.

• Like 1