Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden for President? Barrack America?

Weeping Angel

Hey guys, I'm here to show you 2 videos that show how Joe Biden and Obama made stupid mistakes :D.

Barrack America... What the hell is that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5W-BOz95n0&NR=1 Joe Biden's gonna be president.. OMG!!!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neognosis

• Weeping Angel

• AROCES

• CosmicStaR

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD! There's NO WAY they could come up with good policy of they made those mistakes!

I think the Obama goof was funny!

But here is the change Obama is talking about, his VP is someone who been in congress longer than McCain.

I suspect if Obama wins his cabinet will be filled with old timer Dem who was responsible for the GOP take over of congress in 1994, we will see a change back to the old failed ways.

LoL these 2 videos were pretty funny--

All those speeches are written for them--but Obama is a wonderful speaker and makes everything sound gooooood

But here is the change Obama is talking about, his VP is someone who been in congress longer than McCain.

Yea, when people are citing not voting for you because of a perceived lack of experience, the LAST thing you want to do is pick a VP who has lots of experience! What a silly goose!

Also, as I recall, the economy was better in 1994, we actually had a budget surplus, and we weren't hemmoraging dollars into a middle east war. God save us if we make a return to that horrilble time.

Ya I heard Obama say here's the next president. It was funny but politcally speaking there's no issue... as some claim.

Yeah, they weren't like, bad. But, it's really funny to see politicians mess up :D