Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Quote on Judges; Scary Views

rideron

Rabid, what an excellent word to describe neognosis... :devil:

I wasn't singling anyone out specifically, nor would I supply a list. But there are numerous Lib's here that fit the description.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dixie-Girl

• BlindMessiah

• Neognosis

• BlueZone

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rabid, what an excellent word to describe neognosis... :devil:

:tu:

You aren't going to hold up for Sean Hannity? Catholics believe in annulments...

Nah. My hubby is just as clever and much cuter.

Nah. My hubby is just as clever and much cuter.

I'm gonna hope he isn't just as clever as Sean Hannity... I'm gonna hope he's more clever... if not, I'll forego my atheism and pray for him. :P

Did anyone hear Olberman's drooling, worshipful gushings last night? After the chosen one spoke? Sad, really.

I'm gonna hope he isn't just as clever as Sean Hannity... I'm gonna hope he's more clever... if not, I'll forego my atheism and pray for him. :P

He needs prayers anyway so go right ahead! :innocent:

Did anyone hear Olberman's drooling, worshipful gushings last night? After the chosen one spoke? Sad, really.

I couldn't bring myself to watch. Just as bad are the talking points coming from the left today about Palin. :rolleyes:

No... I was watching the DNC channel. It had live coverage and no reporters.

I don't get PMSNBC down here, but I heard how they were cheering and clapping. Very un-biased :no: . That network is about to shut down anyways, based on their on-air squabbles. Dobbermans bringing them down single-handedly and ruining Russert's legacy.

Edited by Aztec Warrior

I don't get PMSNBC down here, but I heard how they were cheering and clapping. Very un-biased :no: . That network is about to shut down anyways, based on their on-air squabbles. Dobbermans bringing them down single-handedly and ruining Russert's legacy.

The entire NBC company is going bankrupt. If it weren't for Heroes they'd probably be gone.

The entire NBC company is going bankrupt. If it weren't for Heroes they'd probably be gone.

Even Hero's started to suck.

Even Hero's started to suck.

I saw the first episode of season 3. (got leaked) It was incredible. Where season 2 lacked, this season is gonna pick up I think.

Edited by BlindMessiah

I saw the first episode of season 3. (got leaked) It was incredible. Where season 2 lacked, this season is gonna pick up I think.

IS THIS GOOD NEWS FOR OBAMA OR WHHHAT!

To Dixie whining about Obama's "Ayers relationship", I will throw out the Neocon (and Aroces favorite) rebuttal, that he (Ayers) must still be innocent because he's not in jail or even being tried in any courtroom. That's how you'all justify STILL supporting Bush, right?

To Dixie whining about Obama's "Ayers relationship", I will throw out the Neocon (and Aroces favorite) rebuttal, that he (Ayers) must still be innocent because he's not in jail or even being tried in any courtroom. That's how you'all justify STILL supporting Bush, right?

Liberal Democratic terrorist's= good in your book....is that it?

He's not in jail - therefore he must not be a terrorist - according to the Neocon meme.

Liberal Democratic terrorist's= good in your book....is that it?

Dood, your better then this. Settle down and respond to his point, THEN you can take shots at him. Just answer him first.

Thanks but I'm sick of his type (mostly Aroces) justifying their beliefs and worship of the current administration by repeating that it must be ok because they are not in jail or being investigated. If it works for them then it works for Ayers too. Aroces is doing it now in another thread.

The weather underground is ancient history from the seventies. You can wiki about it. For those who missed it, there was a very real rage at the complacency of America toward the insane Vietnam war. Had that war not ended, I'm very sure increasingly bad things would have happened in the US. The silent majority was sleepwalking and the war didn't affect them. Imagine if you will what would happen should McCain win the election. His wanting to increase the GWOT (and his own warmongering agenda) to just about everywhere on the planet and institute a draft and divert more funds to war. Militant Leftist Groups like this would have a fertile field to spring forth. Do I agree with domestic terroristm? no. But if you've paid attention to other threads, people, some like Aroces are not above some kind of civil disobedience should they have major disagreements with the government (and he has said as much in a thread about communism). When Obama wins, we'll have to be sensitive to militant Right wing and rascist groups. Is Ayers guilty of something? who knows. He hasn't been put in jail. He is a respectable prof at a university. Is Obama bad for talking to him? I would say a resounding NO!! That's part of the current problem with this country. We need to TALK to people who have different views than our own and try to understand. Rather than pushing some cowboy mentality. One of the precepts of Obama's campaign is about finding common ground which he has demonstrated an ability to perform. If we can't do that, then the US will continue to polarize into two countries.

Thanks but I'm sick of his type (mostly Aroces) justifying their beliefs and worship of the current administration by repeating that it must be ok because they are not in jail or being investigated. If it works for them then it works for Ayers too. Aroces is doing it now in another thread.

Your whining and crying really benefits the terrorist, smugglers and criminals more than anybody else.

Your whining and crying really benefits the terrorist, smugglers and criminals more than anybody else.

Again, altho you might have a point could you atleast TRY and respond to the OTHER long paragraph he wrote? The one saying that Obama is not in the wrong for knowing Ayers, but infact it could better him since he knows the other side to the story...

Again, altho you might have a point could you atleast TRY and respond to the OTHER long paragraph he wrote? The one saying that Obama is not in the wrong for knowing Ayers, but infact it could better him since he knows the other side to the story...

My point is not about Ayers really, but the Patriot Act in general.

For me the Ayers thing is just an election thing.

There you go convicting 'them' without trial. By definition that is a witch hunt. And by your own logic they can't have done anything illegal because they are not in jail.

There you go convicting 'them' without trial. By definition that is a witch hunt. And by your own logic they can't have done anything illegal because they are not in jail.

Since Osama Bin Laden isn't in jail, is he OK?

Obama is himself scary!!!!! Without expounding on his views to add to the fear

Obama is himself scary!!!!! Without expounding on his views to add to the fear

Noooooo. He gave us the best energy plan yet. Make sure your tires are inflated properly. You can't be scared of his tire guage energy plan!

Plainbob13 Posted Today, 07:28 PM

Noooooo. He gave us the best energy plan yet. Make sure your tires are inflated properly. You can't be scared of his tire guage energy plan!

Yep like that very insightful. I am 47 years old and had never heard that one prior to his highness saying it, LOL