Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lucifer Project - creating a new sun out of Jupiter/Saturn?

scoobysnack

It's amazing how people will believe the most ludicrous ideas provided they are presented as conspiracies. Particularly recycled ideas that have already failed a previous encounter with reality.

Edited by flyingswan

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystal sage

• Waspie_Dwarf

• MID

• Czero 101

Is this what it's come to ? Nuking Saturn to make it's Moons habitable ........??

I am going to move this into the conspiracies section where it belongs and merge it with the thread that already exists there.

Why would a second Sun even be necessary? Wouldn't it fry us here on earth.

My looney alarm is getting quite deafening now.

• 4 months later...

I am going to merge the above post with the existing thread on this subject as, from the point of view of a moderator, I see no reason for there to be two threads on this subject.

From a personal point of view, speaking as someone with 20 years of experience working in science, more than 30 years as an amateur astronomer (albeit mostly book based rather than practical) and as a rational human being I see no reason why people should have to waste time and brain cells debunking this again.

I didn't knew that was already a thread about it.

About what you think,maybe its because you are a simple amateur,and simple amateurs know that like them people are free to believe and discuss the subject they want.

But thanks anyway to put my thread together with this one ;) it wil help me to get some explanations.

my first question is:

- If that happens then the illuminati ones will suicide themself killing the entire world? that isn't a smarter thing to do from them.

Edited by Endymion

I didn't knew that was already a thread about it.

That much is clear.

About what you think,maybe its because you are a simple amateur,and simple amateurs know that like them people are free to believe and discuss the subject they want.

That is a rather insulting way to describe amateur astronomers and demonstrates a distinct lack of knowledge about the subject. The planet Uranus was discovered by an amateur. The Moon maps used by NASA in the early days of space exploration were compiled by amateurs. Until recently (when robotic surveys took over) virtually all novae, super novae and comets were discovered by amateurs. Whilst I make no claims to have that level of knowledge, it is foolish to mistake amateur status with knowledge (or lack of). I also pointed out that I have worked professionally in science for more than 20 years (my field is chemistry). Again I make no over-blown claims about my ability but I have learned a lot in my time.

You can dismiss my status as an amateur all you like but you will not find a single professional astronomer or physicist any where that believes this is even slightly credible. Most of the reasons why this is totally ludicrous have been laid out already (not least the fact that this lie was spread once before... Galileo was going to turn Jupiter into a new sun in September 2003, 4 years later and Jupiter is still there).

But thanks anyway to put my thread together with this one ;) it wil help me to get some explanations.

That was the general idea

my first question is:

- If that happens then the illuminati ones will suicide themself killing the entire world? that isn't a smarter thing to do from them.

As it is impossible for this to happen the question is irrelevant.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf

Science always grew up with such considered "impossible" happenings.

Centuries ago was also impossible going to the Moon,people who believe in that were considered crazy.

As a professional science worker ,you should know that in Science everything can be possible.

I learned a lot in my primary school,I learned that we have 9 planets, and now scientists says that we have 8,because Pluto isn't considered a planet,this means that what we learn today can be changed tomorrow.

Edited by Endymion

Science always grew up with such considered "impossible" happenings.

Centuries ago was also impossible going to the Moon,people who believe in that were considered crazy.

That is a limitation of technological ability NOT of scientific fact.

As a professional science worker ,you should know that in Science everything can be possible.

In the contrary, understanding science is to understand that what is possible is limited by the Laws of Nature not by mankind. These are non-negotiable. Our understand of these is sometimes imperfect but that does not negate the entire scientific understanding we now have. This nonsense about Saturn being turned into a star to be true would require the entirety of nuclear physics to be wrong. It would also require that there is a whole new understanding of this science which has been developed in secret and not one of the vast number of physicists or astronomers in the world not affiliated to the hypothetical Illuminati has worked it out for themselves.

I learned a lot in my primary school

Clearly not enough.

I learned that we have 9 planets, and now scientists says that we have 8,because Pluto isn't considered a planet,this means that what we learn today can be changed tomorrow.

Again this has absolutely nothing to do with science being wrong and has everything to do with changing a definition of a word.

Now I really suggest that it is time to move beyond primary school science. Actually reading the earlier posts in this topic will be a start.

Ok this may be fake but then why nasa go crashing rockets to Saturn?

To make something like this??

linked-image

that will goes like this??

linked-image

For me they want to make saturn a sun in order to make Titan another habitable planet, it is the most earth like in our system and with a little light it can flourish,am I wrong??

"Never doubt that which you are unsure of"

Willy Wonka

But as a professional science worker you may know asking me these questions,no?

Thank you very much ;)

For me they want to make saturn a sun in order to make Titan another habitable planet, it is the most earth like in our system and with a little light it can flourish,am I wrong??

Yes.. VERY!

Endymion, try reading the thread, unless you are scared you might learn something!

NASA are going to crash re-enter Cassini into Saturn's atmosphere for the same reason they did it with Galileo and Jupiter (when this moronic lie was first circulated). It is to prevent Saturns' moons being infected with bacteria from Earth.

If you want to know how true this claim is then it is easy to work out. Do the following test:

1. go outside
  2. count the number of suns in the sky.

If there are two Suns then in 2003 Galileo started a nuclear reaction which turned Jupiter into a star and the illuminati are going to kill us all.

If there is only one then this claim was a load of rubbish in 2004 and some idiot has just repeated this nonsense but changed it from Galileo and Jupiter to Cassini and Saturn.

I have wasted enough brain cells on this rubbish, if you can't be bothered to read the posts in this thread then I can no longer be bothered to reply to you.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf

and how can the moons could be infected with earth bacterias if the Cassinis don't go to the Saturn moons?

I though they were controlling it,so years ago they sent a kind of "information" to the space and let it go to far of Plutão.

even if the Saturn moons could be infected why the worry??

Perhapse you people should look up the Cassini project. Its not a rocket. Also, try looking up Jupiter and Saturn. They are already suns. They are called Brown Dwarfs. Try doing some research for a change, you might learn something....... :hmm:

Edited by UtahRaptor

Perhapse you people should look up the Cassini project. Its not a rocket. Also, try looking up Jupiter and Saturn. They are already suns. They are called Brown Dwarfs. Try doing some research for a change, you might learn something....... :hmm:

I know that,so Galileo was rocket for you then,well I dont think so and not being a rocket it was against Jupiter.

And your post didn't answered to my questions.

Why worry about the earth bacterias?? I dont see wheres the problem.

and how can the moons could be infected with earth bacterias if the Cassinis don't go to the Saturn moons?

By getting caught too close in Titan's gravitational field...

I though they were controlling it,so years ago they sent a kind of "information" to the space and let it go to far of Plutão.

They are controlling it... right now. They dont plan on controlling it forever. And yes, they did sent probes out far past Pluto... but they were designed differently and on a different trajectory, so they werent in a position to be caught by any planet's gravitational field.

even if the Saturn moons could be infected why the worry??

Because then, when we go to explore Titan for the presence of life, we dont know whether the life developped independently of Earth or not.

They are already suns. They are called Brown Dwarfs.

Jupiter and Saturn are not brown dwarves they are gas giant planets.

And what you know about the Jupiter black spot??

It doesn't have one, except in the science fiction novel 2010, Odyssey 2 (a book which the fraudsters who started these lies had obviously read as they based this nonsense on it). It does have a Great Red Spot and many smaller spots of varying colour, but no black spot. I would ask what you know about it but the answer to that is already obvious, you kno the same about this as you do about spaceflight and nuclear physics.

• 2 weeks later...

waspie

That is a rather insulting way to [blah blah blah]

o_O coming from the guy who uses words like 'idiotic' and 'moronic'

if they're so worried about bacteria from earth maybe they shouldn't be dumping a sattelite packed with plutonium onto a planet to begin with?

So the possible biological contamination of an icy moon is the same as the possible nuclear contamination of a gas giant?

not as such. bio and nuclear are different things.. but contaminating something is contaminating something..?

ah look i don't want to get into a whole thing here with you, just call me old fashioned and let's be done with it.. it's obvious from the comments we're just exchanged that we're from two completely different worlds so let's just exists peacefully if possible.. ;)