Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crosis

Spooky show at Dudley Castle

24 posts in this topic

Ghost hunters will be seeking out the paranormal when they make a live TV bid to solve the mysteries behind the haunted Dudley Castle.

A team from satellite television station Living TV is taking its Most Haunted programme into the castle for a four-hour broadcast on Halloween.

http://icbirmingham.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0100localnews/page.cfm?objectid=12295516&method=full&siteid=50002

::)ah that's where it is I actually called up to see if I could be picked to be on of the audience but haven't heard anyhthing yet :(

Will just have to watch then

Ty crosis

Thanks for the Info crosis had been wondering where the live special was coming from. :st

:skHa! I rang in yesterday to be a member of the audience aswell, that would be soooo cool.

But I'll probably have to make do going trick or treating with the children, never mind I get to dress up as a Witch and scare the pants off the unexpecting kiddies that dare to come up our drive ;D

I hope that one or both of you get into the audience.

Good luck ;D

If we get into audience we'll have to wear something that stands out so you know its us :st

I'll be wearing a rainbow afro :sq :s2 Lets hope CW isn't sitting behind me ;D

Hope you both make it to the show if you do you could get Unexplained Mysteries t-shirts printed so we know it's you . Although a Gothic Vampire Chickie shouldn't be too hard to spot :s2

;D Ah thanx HappyDude... although if we do get into the audience there will prob be a few :s2

I'v not heard anything yet :( Have you CW?

I like the idea about the Unexplained Mysteries T-Shirts. Hey Saruman they'd make excellent Xmas prezzies for your loyal followers ;D I'm a medium :s2

:( Nope Halo me neither ah well

As for the t shirts........ yeap black of course maybe with our names on the back ie: Halo, Homer, Magikman, etc etc, Mine would have to be xxxl cos I like baggy tshirts :-*

So, did anyone see most haunted live??

Yep i did, taped it too, pretty good in the end, if only to see yvette get scared in the tunnels.

I have to admit i havn't seen anyone that scared before (for real anyway).

I thought that the bit in the shop when she saw someone walking at the back and then fading out. ;D

I enjoyed it.

I thought it was excellent especially the bit were you heard the scream was it the ghost of the old man or not??? :sd

I really enjoyed it. The bit about the shadow of someone walking in a supposed secured area, spooky!

:s02

If anyone see's a listing for a highlights prog can they post it here please.

I couldn't tape it last night but i would like to see it again. ;D

Hi crosis I taped the whole program if you like send us a tape and I will copy it for you :sk

Happydude,

Thank you for the offer.If u could IM your address I will send you a tape & SAE so you wont have to part with any cash.

It wont be until next week though (Skint)

Cheers ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I watched for a few hours on the TV >:( saw yvette get all hystericle in the caves ;D. I missed the scream, but saw the shadow which looked like someone in an anorak, probably one of the audience looking for the loo :s2

I really enjoyed the program but I had to watch it with my husband (sceptic) who at one point was screaming at the Tv "it's a not a bloody Orb thats a moth" ;D

I was screaming at the TV too, they really where clutching at staws with that so-called orb. I really don't recall a orb with wings before!

I taped it to, but only watched the bit up to when Yvette was in the kitchen... not too sure if i can be bothered watching the rest of it

>:( I know I get telewest Eurobell down here so missed the last half hour :-X

But I was suprised to see naked bodies on the screen @ 12am :s01

LivingTV showed a rerun of the program last night.

It was mentioned that they would be another "Most Haunting Live" before Christmas.

Good news.

I love Most Haunted. I think it's one of the best shows dealing with the paranormal ever. I loved Strange But True also, but missed quite a few.