Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interesting Rumor; Biden may be on way out

rideron

We'll know soon enough if there is anything to this, but according to a sister of mine in D.C.......; Joe Biden may have something happening soon that will "relcutantly force him" to withdraw as Obama's V.P. Apparently due to the unexpected strength of the Palin pick.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• Bella-Angelique

• SilverCougar

• BlindMessiah

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently due to the unexpected strength of the Palin pick

Sorry, yeah right. Obama has zoomed up in the Polls, while Palin has done little in the polls for McCain.

I have yet to genuinely find 1 person who is now voting for McCain because of Palin. I HAVE found several that are now voting for Obama, however.

It is important to remember that basically Palin is nothing besides a pathetic attempt to get the hillary-ites votes. And it failed. Now, Palin won't be much for McCain besides a huge weight on his back.

Well, the numbers so far don't bear out this sort of thinking:

At the same time, the story in the ideological center is different: Among moderates, Biden registers as a net 15-point positive for Obama. In the same group, Palin shows no effect on support for McCain.

Palin is a red meat offering to the rightwing base that holds McCain hostage. I imagine if Palin is ever allowed to take questions from the press her numbers will fall further, though it doesn't look like she'll do so before the election (transparent government, my friends).

Edited by Startraveler

Palin is a red meat offering to the rightwing base that holds McCain hostage. I imagine if Palin is ever allowed to take questions from the press her numbers will fall further, though it doesn't look like she'll do so before the election (transparent government, my friends).

I agree. I think it was more an appeal to the Christian right than to women.

Sorry, yeah right. Obama has zoomed up in the Polls, while Palin has done little in the polls for McCain.

I have yet to genuinely find 1 person who is now voting for McCain because of Palin. I HAVE found several that are now voting for Obama, however.

It is important to remember that basically Palin is nothing besides a pathetic attempt to get the hillary-ites votes. And it failed. Now, Palin won't be much for McCain besides a huge weight on his back.

Palin has a 58% approval rating, higher than ANY candidate. So, either your spinning like a top and/or your pushing your propaganda again. Rasmussen poll.

CBS poll yesterday finds the race all tied up AGAIN, and Gallup has it within the margin of error. When McCain gets his bounce, probably this weekend or for sure by Monday, he will be leading. So, as I stated in another thread....he should have selected Hillary. As for this rumor....Biden leaving...I doubt it.

Edited by Aztec Warrior

Obama has lost three points since the last average of all polls was done.

Whether he lost points because of a speech at the Republican convention or because the information that he and his wife were friends of terrorists and that he even announced his candidacy for the senate from his terrorist friends home is now becoming more common knowledge, it is hard to say.

My personal opinion is that the long lists of lies that Obama has told are finally starting to really catch up with him. The media black out that was protecting him is crumbling on the edges it would appear. Whether it will be in time to prevent the tragedy of him becoming president is hard to say.

Palin has a 58% approval rating, higher than ANY candidate. So, either your spinning like a top and/or your pushing your propaganda again. Rasmussen poll.

CBS poll yesterday finds the race all tied up AGAIN, and Gallup has it within the margin of error. When McCain gets his bounce, probably this weekend or for sure by Monday, he will be leading. So, as I stated in another thread....he should have selected Hillary. As for this rumor....Biden leaving...I doubt it.

I agree. If the democrats pulled something like that at this point in time they would live up to their political symbol completely.

linked-image

I love how people are using the whole "OMGS TERRORIST!!" thing.

Dude.. it was in the 60's.. who *didn't* know someone from a "terrorist" group back then? And these arn't even the same damed "terrorists" we're supposedly fighting.. *rolls her eyes*

Dude.. it was in the 60's.. who *didn't* know someone from a "terrorist" group back then? And these arn't even the same damed "terrorists" we're supposedly fighting.. *rolls her eyes*

Bella is a female.

Who didn't know someone from a "terrorist" group back then? Millions of NORMAL Americans. :rolleyes: Oh, that's right...only right-wing conservatives are terrorists. :wacko:

Terrorist: A person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism, usually through means of violence. (Bombing is what Ayers was convicted of...property damage). A person who terrorizes or frightens others.

Maybe you should actually read up on something before you do a lock step for the party at any price.

Ayers remarks that he is proud of what he did are from a recent interview, as well as his favorite picture of himself standing on a trampled flag.

And no, everyone was and is not the friend of a terrorists that used bombs and incited violence and murders.

But then maybe you still believe Obama's lie from Kerry's convention, where he told the touching story of his father being a poor goat herder from Kenya. Maybe you have been brainwashed to follow so well that any lie and deceit is acceptable to you now.

Do not ever say anything about what a liar Bush is when you want to put another proven liar into the White House to replace him. Lies and treason are lies and treason whether they are done by a white man or a black man, a Republican or a Democrat.

Bella is a female.

Who didn't know someone from a "terrorist" group back then? Millions of NORMAL Americans. :rolleyes: Oh, that's right...only right-wing conservatives are terrorists. :wacko:

Terrorist: A person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism, usually through means of violence. (Bombing is what Ayers was convicted of...property damage). A person who terrorizes or frightens others.

I call my own mother dude =P

Please.. oh one who can pull things out of the air. Where did I say all right-wings are terrorists? *shrugs* Was the 60's.. And yeah you can give me the dictionary meaning of terrorist.. they are not the same terrorists that we're supposedly fighting today. Obama's not hanging with anyone that's part of Al-quita(pretend I can spell that.) He's not giving high fives or lighting a bowl with some dude in a pakastany cave.. Far as we know, he had nothing to do with Ayer's group other then just hangin' with the guy.

Holy ****! I was tought MT in college by a guy who's also a stage actor! I guess by defualt I'm one too!! My best bud's a hair dresser! Wait.. I must be one as well!!

Or is this a "Only if I'm running for office so it can come and bite me in the tail.." kinda thing?

This is as stupid as whineing and complaining about Palin's kid getting knocked up.

Bella some just dont want to hear the truth. And even when they do hear the truth about this raciest,American hater still his followers twist it all around and make it all sound good. McCain I hope kicks as*! I guess thats why Obama is looking for Hillary to help him out now. He's scared. :lol:

Maybe you should actually read up on something before you do a lock step for the party at any price.

Ayers remarks that he is proud of what he did are from a recent interview, as well as his favorite picture of himself standing on a trampled flag.

And no, everyone was and is not the friend of a terrorists that used bombs and incited violence and murders.

But then maybe you still believe Obama's lie from Kerry's convention, where he told the touching story of his father being a poor goat herder from Kenya. Maybe you have been brainwashed to follow so well that any lie and deceit is acceptable to you now.

Do not ever say anything about what a liar Bush is when you want to put another proven liar into the White House to replace him. Lies and treason are lies and treason whether they are done by a white man or a black man, a Republican or a Democrat.

Every president lies. Even presidential nominees. Bush lied, Clinton lied.. Hillary... Obama.. (What's wrong with being a goat herder!?) McCain's told a few good ones too.. Everyone's told a lie.. and everyone rips into who ever told it while those who support the guy of their choice defends them.

My issue is how people are calling Obama a terrorist because he knew one.

Thanks, but no thanks. I like my brain dirty. Doesn't need a good ol' republican or democratic washing.

So yeah.. save your "Don't you dare.." lectures. I'm well aware of what's going on... and fully enjoy mocking all sides.

Every president lies. Even presidential nominees. Bush lied, Clinton lied.. Hillary... Obama.. (What's wrong with being a goat herder!?) McCain's told a few good ones too.. Everyone's told a lie.. and everyone rips into who ever told it while those who support the guy of their choice defends them.

My issue is how people are calling Obama a terrorist because he knew one.

Thanks, but no thanks. I like my brain dirty. Doesn't need a good ol' republican or democratic washing.

So yeah.. save your "Don't you dare.." lectures. I'm well aware of what's going on... and fully enjoy mocking all sides.

Who's calling Obama a terrorist? Seems to me based on what I have read, you Lib's are the ones referring to Bush, Cheney, Condi, et. al. as the terrorists.

CBS Poll today had McCain and Obama tied.

I guess depends on what poll you want to follow.

Every president lies. Even presidential nominees. Bush lied, Clinton lied.. Hillary... Obama.. (What's wrong with being a goat herder!?)

There is nothing wrong with being a goat herder which his father never was.

There is a great deal wrong with electing a person even to local dog catcher who is an absolutely and without a doubt prove chronic habitual liar who does not seem to be able to control himself enough to stop lying, even when he knows he is being filmed, recorded, and seen by millions.

If the media had not held him up, sheltered ad protected him, done their razzle dazzel on mindless viewers, he would have crashed and burned right after the big goat herder lie he told as a total phony and dangerous fake. He would have been exposed then instead of being used as the prop for the magical black messiah show, produced and directed by speech writers and air headed celebs like Oprah Winfrey.

What's funny is when Biden was announced it was no big thing, no discussion or anything, Obama still the focus.

But with Palin we saw panic from the Libs!

This seems a little off topic from the original question of whether Obama will drop Biden...

Au contraire! This is the WHOLE POINT of this kinda crap. Distract, distract, distract!

There is nothing wrong with being a goat herder which his father never was.

[My father] was as African, I would learn, a Kenyan of the Luo tribe, born on the shores of Lake Victoria in a place called Alego. The village was poor, but his father - my other grandfather, Hussein Onyango Obama - had been a prominent farmer, an elder of the tribe, a medicine man with healing powers. My father grew up herding his father's goats and attending the local school, set up by the British colonial administration, where he had shown great promise. He eventually won a scholarship to study in Nairobi; and then, on the eve of Kenyan independence, he had been selected by Kenyan leaders and American sponsors to attend a university in the United States.

You dispute this?