Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To all Hilary supporters: Here's what to do..

MasterPo

I do believe that this year's election was Hilary Clinton's one-and-only shot at being President. Rather than post all my reasons just Click Here to read my blog article why.

BUT....

There is a slight chance she may yet have for 2012. Therefore, if you really believe she could/should be Presdient in 2012 here's what you have to do:

You MUST vote for McCain/Palin!!

Now before you hit REPLY to flame me, follow this reasoning:

1) If Obama wins he will certainly run for re-election in 2012. No matter how poorly he does, as a sitting President even Hilary will not be able to wrestle the Democrat nomination away from Obama in 2012. That means she will have to wait until 2016 to try again.

2) In 2016 Hilary will be 69 years old (she was born October 1947). She will have to contend with the age issue just as people are slamming McCain now. And let's be realistic she's looking rather "weathered" now inspite of several face lifts and other cosmetic procedures. How youthful and attractive will she look at 69?

3) Also, today she is (was) running on her claimed experience in the White House. By 2016 she will have been 16 years out of the white house (24 if you count from when Bill Clinton first took office). Hardly recent experience. If you or I tried to get a job based on experience we had 16-24 years ago we'd be laughed out the door. She will have been in the Senate for 16 years and come across as just another career senator.

4) There are many other up and coming politicians in the Democrat party who want their chance at being President (and VP). They won't cut Hillary any slack. The Democrat party can not afford to be held hostage to the Clinton's Presidential aspirations.

5) If Obama looses re-election in 2012 to a Republican candidate Hilary will definately have to wait until 2016 to try again. And if the Republican President runs and wins re-election in 2016 it will be 2020 before she can try again. She will be 73 at that time and even older than McCain now! And that's assuming her health and vitality hold out that long too.

So..................

If you support Hilary for President and hold out hope that somehow she will yet become President then you MUST vote for McCain/Palin in this election. It's Hilary's only hope.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterPo

• Caesar

• Cradle of Fish

• SoCrazes

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe that this year's election was Hilary Clinton's one-and-only shot at being President. Rather than post all my reasons just Click Here to read my blog article why.

BUT....

There is a slight chance she may yet have for 2012. Therefore, if you really believe she could/should be Presdient in 2012 here's what you have to do:

You MUST vote for McCain/Palin!!

Now before you hit REPLY to flame me, follow this reasoning:

1) If Obama wins he will certainly run for re-election in 2012. No matter how poorly he does, as a sitting President even Hilary will not be able to wrestle the Democrat nomination away from Obama in 2012. That means she will have to wait until 2016 to try again.

2) In 2016 Hilary will be 69 years old (she was born October 1947). She will have to contend with the age issue just as people are slamming McCain now. And let's be realistic she's looking rather "weathered" now inspite of several face lifts and other cosmetic procedures. How youthful and attractive will she look at 69?

3) Also, today she is (was) running on her claimed experience in the White House. By 2016 she will have been 16 years out of the white house (24 if you count from when Bill Clinton first took office). Hardly recent experience. If you or I tried to get a job based on experience we had 16-24 years ago we'd be laughed out the door. She will have been in the Senate for 16 years and come across as just another career senator.

4) There are many other up and coming politicians in the Democrat party who want their chance at being President (and VP). They won't cut Hillary any slack. The Democrat party can not afford to be held hostage to the Clinton's Presidential aspirations.

5) If Obama looses re-election in 2012 to a Republican candidate Hilary will definately have to wait until 2016 to try again. And if the Republican President runs and wins re-election in 2016 it will be 2020 before she can try again. She will be 73 at that time and even older than McCain now! And that's assuming her health and vitality hold out that long too.

So..................

If you support Hilary for President and hold out hope that somehow she will yet become President then you MUST vote for McCain/Palin in this election. It's Hilary's only hope.

You would stoop to anything to see another GOP administration. You have so much GOP goo within, that it is running out of every orifice of your body and your appendages. Giving the GOP another sit on the helm will destroy the democratic party. It will definitely split if the DEMS don't get in this time and Hillary will lose a lot of power. Just my theory...another party is coming and it will be a spin off (republican or democratic?).

Edited by SoCrazes

You would stoop to anything to see another GOP administration. You have so much GOP goo within, that it is running out of every orifice of your body and your appendages. Giving the GOP another sit on the helm will destroy the democratic party. It will definitely split if the DEMS don't get in this time and Hillary will lose a lot of power. Just my theory...another party is coming and it will be a spin off (republican or democratic?).

My buddy SoCrazes!

I call it like I see it.

If you (not you personally because I know how personal you take my comments) still think Hilary can and should be President then I just don't see any other option. I don't see her capable of defeating Obama in a re-election and by 2016 age (and probably health) will be against her.

Rather than resort to name-calling, can you dispute any of the points I listed?

I stand by my assertion that Hilary can not reasonably hope to defeat Obama in his re-election bid for the reasons I list above. Then age plays against her after his 2 terms are up. Anything is possible in American politics. But you can't bank on the whims of chance and the unforeseen this is how I view the future.

Is there anyone who is going to give a thought-out reply to the 5 points I listed? :huh:

Edited by MasterPo

Your premise is unfounded. There is no indication that Hillary Clinton would be on the ballot in 2012 if Obama were to lose this year. She'll be up for reelection to her Senate seat that year and it's very likely both she and the party will have moved on by that point. She made a valiant effort but failed due to extraordinarily bad strategy. She is never going to be president.

Your premise is unfounded. There is no indication that Hillary Clinton would be on the ballot in 2012 if Obama were to lose this year. She'll be up for reelection to her Senate seat that year and it's very likely both she and the party will have moved on by that point. She made a valiant effort but failed due to extraordinarily bad strategy.

I don't think her strategy was bad - no worse than any other Democrat candidate - as much as she thought the nomination was in the bag for her. IOW, she didn't take the campagning seriously enough at first. She thought she was the presumptive nominee from the start and this whole primary thing was a formality. When it finally showed this was a real race she was too slow getting up to speed and had aleady lost too much ground.

NTL, I wouldn't count her out. Not by any means. She came pretty close there for awhile. I just don't see her quietly fading off into the sunset of mediocraty as a Senator for the rest of her political career. If she does then, hype aside, she really would have accomplished very very little in her public life. About the only thing she could hang her hat on was having been the first female Democrat Presidential candidate which I suppose is something but hardly a victory (thought the history re-writers will spin it as such).

she is never going to be president.

Now that I agree with you on! :D

Edited by MasterPo

The reality is dude, there are few to no "Hillary Supporters".

I know many that voted for her in the primaries. They are 100% for Obama now.

Most Democrats care about freedom and peace rather then getting stuck up on a specific candidate.

Not according to the pundits on the news during the Democrat convention.

Not really. Again, according to the news there is a cadre of Hilary supporters who feel she should have been the candidate or at least the VP candidate. Supposedly surveys show many are now on the fence about Obama.

I'm sure that any Hilary supporters who have gone over to Obama are there only because they refuse to vote Republican. I've met a number, especially amoung young people. Funny how that kind support isn't labeled as blind loyalty to a party or ideology.

Most Democrats care about freedom and peace rather then getting stuck up on a specific candidate.

I recently had a brief discussion with a young woman (early 20's) about what she thought of Sarah Palin. I indicated that I believed she (Palin) had a very good chance to be the first female VP and possibly first female President. To my surprise she didn't know who Palin was but added quote (as best as I remember) "If she's a Republican I wouldn't be voting for her anyway".

My buddy SoCrazes!

I call it like I see it.

If you (not you personally because I know how personal you take my comments) still think Hilary can and should be President then I just don't see any other option. I don't see her capable of defeating Obama in a re-election and by 2016 age (and probably health) will be against her.

Rather than resort to name-calling, can you dispute any of the points I listed?

You make some valid points but I truly think you're driven to get a Republican in office based on reading your postings here and elsewhere. Sorry for the name calling...it isn't personal, just trying to have fun while we discuss serious matters. :)

I sometimes do take your comments personal because you lump me and others in with a lot of crazy CTers.

I think she does have a good base of supporters then again thiers alot that just cant stand her. most of her supporters vote on the issues and I don't think Palin will take most of her votes. I think Palin will take some, along with undecided voters and getting the base of the Republicans fired up. if you look at the numbers of people going to the rallies like in Cedarburg, Wisconsin you can see this.

Why would any rational human being want a banshee like Hillary to ever be president?

Why would any rational human being want a banshee like Hillary to ever be president?

Because she is a woman. its that simple!

Because she is a woman. its that simple!

If they wan't a woman president then they should elect McCain and wait till he dies of old age a few months in.

If they wan't a woman president then they should elect McCain and wait till he dies of old age a few months in.

We cant wait that long :P

If you understand how state government works then Palin would be a very logical choice. States run almost identical to the Executive branch. If Palin had to take over as President she would find the Oval Office very very similar to the Governor's office.