Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Wise Raven

Any Paranormal books on metaphysics

5 posts in this topic

Hello all! Um first things first,I live in the UK so my most used (and most expensive lol) bookstore I have to access is WHsmiths and I was just browsing around there website looking for some paranormal books,and as I know they're are a lot of BStrs out there just out to make money from crap I thought I'd ask you trustworthy people on UM for any recommendations of books on Crystals (I want to start collecting,not much of a fan because of there spiritual purpose,but I still love em') I already am saving for "The Crystal Bible" by Judy Hall and plan on nabbing a Satanic Bible of my own (I have seen people refrence it in the past,so I want one on hand as it seems interesting) but I am looking for some good books on:

The subconscious mind,

Meditation,

Crystals,

Metaphysics,

Perhaps Energy work also,it is something I need to look into. (curious)

edit: and the conscious mind please ^^ I don't take any courses in physcology so an easy to understand book would be good :)

Thanks for reading,help appreciated greatly

Much love,

The Wise Raven

Edited by The Wise Raven

Though Silver Ravenwolf's books focus on witchcraft, there is a lot of good information in them regarding metaphysics. :) Very helpful in that area. I don't read a lot of other metaphysical books, because I find her much more interesting, and I feel she's more honest than other authors.

Nice avatar by the way. ;D

I cried when Cedric died. :(

Edited by Ebonykrow

Hello all! Um first things first,I live in the UK so my most used (and most expensive lol) bookstore I have to access is WHsmiths and I was just browsing around there website looking for some paranormal books,and as I know they're are a lot of BStrs out there Much love,

The Wise Raven

just a little word of caution for you:

because you are growing up you use up physic energy anyway. if you start reading / thinking stuff, and in particular certain books you have mentioned, is more likely that you get yourself in trouble.

for this reason personally i will not recommend any book, feel free to be upset with me.

all best

sr

x

Hey, I dont know of any books on this subject but a while ago I downloaded an old radio show called open mind with Bill Jenkins and it focuses on topics such as Healing, energy, crystals and astral projection. If you want to PM me I can let you know how to get them. Hope this helps.

When working with crystals, you must take care. If you are using them for self gain and dark deeds, then you will draw negative entities to you who will feed off your energy and will tell you to do things that aren't exactly just.

However, if you are going to use crystals for purposes of good, then I highly suggest you use information and your heart to decide what you want your crystals for. When you acquire one, don't use it right away, cleanse it first and foremost. Then charge it with sunlight or moonlight, or with crystals that charge other crystals.

Each crystal has a soul of it's own and when you meditate with one that is cleansed, it can communicate to you many wonderful things and tell you for itself what it can help you achieve in this life.

Just know, crystals are there to help you as a friend, out of love, not to be a crutch. So if there is something in your life that you need help with, it will help you in enhancing the power that already exists inside you to shine. If you depend on the crystal to take care of problems for you on it's own, its purpose is not that and will not do you any good. Make sure you have good will and intent for what you do or it can backfire.