Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Admits to Cocaine Use

Caesar

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• AROCES

• InHuman

• IrishAidan07

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it odd how the media points out that Palins husband was cought drinking and driving 16 years ago, about the same time Obama was using cocaine, smoking crack and marijuana in high school. why doesn't the main stream media point this out?

Really? You find it odd that something that's been public knowledge for 13 years is in the news less than information that emerged this month? Hell, I remember Obama talking about his drug use on Letterman. Stupid liberal media, keeping secrets!

I'm willing to overlook anyones recreational drug use from their high school / college days. ( Unless it totally warped their brains of course. )

And Sarah Palin's husaband's drinking and driving from 1986 is totally irrelavant.

Pretty much! WHooptido Her husband drank and drove. *shrugs* Bush had.. his daughters had.. the guy down the street had.. =P Cripes.. I've driven drunk and stoned a couple of times.

Or once again, does it only matter because Obama and Palin are running for offices?

For people clamoring that Palin is showing to be a "regulare" person.. or whatever.. Obama's use of coke in school as recreational and that one shot deal show's he's pretty regulare too. Sure not every reg. person out there don't do drugs.. but there are tons who do. *shrugs*

Drinking and driving kills way more people than cocaine and crack, but then again it was in Alaska and the only thing you're going to hit there is a Moose or maybe a Sasquatch.

While drinking and driving maybe illegal, drinking or driving by themselves is not.

Cocaine and crack possession, much less use, is!

While drinking and driving maybe illegal, drinking or driving by themselves is not.

Cocaine and crack possession, much less use, is!

When was Obama in highschool again?

Regardless.. this is histericaly funny.

The Repubs find any.. slightest thing to rip into Obama/Biden.. and they feel justified and appauled when the Dems find any... slightest thing to rip into McCain/Palin.. and they feel justified and appauled when the Repubs find any.. slightest thing to rip into Obama/Biden... rinse wash repeat...

That has zero relevence to the election.

Neither does his former uses or Todd Palin's uses.

These things are all smoke and mirrors....excuse the pun.

:D

P

Yup, zero relevance but I'm still curious where he smokes.

If you don't know then no need for you to reply.

Drinking and driving kills way more people than cocaine and crack, but then again it was in Alaska and .................

22 freaking years ago.

When was Obama in highschool again?

Regardless.. this is histericaly funny.

Ever hear of "Zero Tolerance"?

You reap what you sow. :P

Who cares what people did so long ago? They aren't murderers, pedophiles or rapists. They're human beings who made small mistakes. So long as Obama doesn't stare down at a mirror and so long as Palin's hubby doesn't creep around town with a six pack next to him, who cares. They made mistakes.

Who cares what people did so long ago? They aren't murderers, pedophiles or rapists. They're human beings who made small mistakes. So long as Obama doesn't stare down at a mirror and so long as Palin's hubby doesn't creep around town with a six pack next to him, who cares. They made mistakes.

I agree.

But the point is those running glass campaigns shouldn't throw stones.

Precisely why I've brought up the horrendous US magazine issue, which mentioned Mr. Palin's DUI, but failed to mention it happened 22 freaking years ago.

Is this fair journalism?:

linked-image

linked-image

Precisely why I've brought up the horrendous US magazine issue, which mentioned Mr. Palin's DUI, but failed to mention it happened 22 freaking years ago.

Is this fair journalism?:

linked-image

linked-image

I hadn't seen that before, In. Thanks for bringing it up.

And no, it's not fair.

Edited by IrishAidan

Ever hear of "Zero Tolerance"?

You reap what you sow. :P

Zero Tolorance came well after he was in highschool.