Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA Researching "Gravity Modification"

Saru

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Electro

• Saru

• Homer

• Mentalcase

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, that is cool. I heard about this research a few years ago when i was still in high school. I think that there is a lot more going on then we will know, at least for a while anyway. I just can't wait till we have hover cars!!

Mese:sj

It seems to me that this is not new research. Rather it has been ongoing since 1880 and the time of Nikola Tesla (the unsung father of electromagnetism). It is also likely that the Germans had developed Anti-Gravity technology and flying disks as early as 1945, towards the end of WWII based on principles fathered by Tesla of whom the American government at the time thought of as a lunatic. It is thought that this technology, along with hundreds of German engineers were moved to the US after the war before the British and Russian forces could move into Berlin. This technology has been in development ever since, centred around bases in New Mexico and Nevada. It is thought that many of the so-called "UFO" sightings are actually sightings of man-made objects powered by high voltage electricity which is able to manipulate the gravitational field according to theories based around a static ether. This may or may not be true. The answer to this is "try it for yourself." You never know you may make a fantastic high energy physicist! :sk

Electro,

You stated: "After the war before the British and Russian forces could move into Berlin" Ummm...The Russians had absolute control of Berlin before the war was over. As far as Nikola Tesla goes, if the American government thought he was a lunatic, they still wasted no time going through his papers when he died in 1943.

Tesla was cool 8)

Absolutely they did. On the face of it they slandered him and called his theories nonsense, the next minute the poor bloke has popped his cloggs and they're all over his documents. Apart from that it seems that people investigating access to his papers more readily managed to gain access to plans for the contruction of the hydrogen bomb than actualy manageing to see Tesla's own writings. ]

Very strange?

I also think Tesla had some interesting theories and was probably one of the most brilliant scientists of that era, or maybe any era. I am not particularly inclined to relativist theories as a result. Tesla's "aether" style theories, many of which were purportedly proven experimentally, actually make a lot more sense on an intuitve basis than a lot of relativist theories. Especially theories concerning potential energy and the so-called law of conservation of energy where the ether theorsts and relativist theorist find a lot of conflict. Its all quite an interesting subject.

P.S. Yes I admit my history is a bit rubbish. :sf