Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AROCES

Democrat send 30 lawyers to Alaska to drill.

8 posts in this topic

Democrat send lawyers for dirt

More panic from the Democrats.

My bet is they will try to find someone who would make some kind of acccusations and then have Palin prove the accusation is false and have her reveal all documents and emails while she is governor.

Same old tactic!

My bet is they will try to find someone who would make some kind of acccusations and then have Palin prove the accusation is false and have her reveal all documents and emails while she is governor.

Same old tactic!

Probably some old boyfriend or a girl she beat in a contest who still holds a grudge against her.

Shameful.

I guess this is how campaign contribution is used aside form TV advertisements.

And I say again: No wonder so many potentially good candidates choose not to run. Who would want every stone of their lives and their family's lives looked under like this?? I wouldn't.

Edited by MasterPo

Democrat send lawyers for dirt

More panic from the Democrats.

Same old tactic!

Change, remember?

Probably some old boyfriend or a girl she beat in a contest who still holds a grudge against her.

Shameful.

She did some cleaning up of the govt there, so finding an enemy of her won't be that hard.

She did some cleaning up of the govt there, so finding an enemy of her won't be that hard.

Very true. Whether cleaning government or in business there is always someone with an axe to grind against you. :unsure2:

Very true. Whether cleaning government or in business there is always someone with an axe to grind against you. :unsure2:

We are actually witnessing history here. A Presidetial election that the VP is the one to beat instead of the Presidential candidate.