Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

McCains Wedding Ring Play...

Vampwitchenstein

I have noticed that when he's not speaking, John McCain is constantly twisting & fiddling with his wedding ring while waiting to speak. I've found a few articles/YouTube video's suggesting it's as he's ogling Palin's rear and/or chest (to me, in the video, he looks to be slightly behind Palin) I don't want to debate that part, I could care less actually, but I am very interested in what the whole ring twisting thing means as far as body language or subconscious goings on.

I just watched Palin and McCain speak in Virginia and as he was listening to Palin speak & waiting for his turn he went at that ring like crazy (I did not observe him looking at her butt or anything, but then again, I was reading the forums! :D )

If it's a habitual thing, fine, but it still has some symbolic/subconscious meaning.

Would love to hear any opinions.

I did study some body language in Po-po school, but that was more lie detection in the field stuff.

I will state for the record that I did not notice McCain fiddling with his ring before Palin showed up. It could be that I didn't pay close enough attention.

Oh and does him calling her (Palin) his 'SoulMate' figure into his whole body language/subconscious/what's-goin'-on-in-his-noggin' thing?

http://www.sirened.com/mccain-checks-out-p...th-wedding-ring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RN5xbWtNSU...feature=related

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nxt2Hvn

• crtDzyn

• goalienan

• Vampwitchenstein

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGSH!!!! Seriously???

I play with my hair and my wedding ring when I am talking to a lot of people .... it is something I do notice, but can't seem to stop doing it...

Okay... now .. somebody analyz me... what does it mean????

I noticed him doing it long ago. I also notice other men doing it all the time. It's a sign of nerves, nothing more.

I noticed him doing it long ago. I also notice other men doing it all the time. It's a sign of nerves, nothing more.

I am not a man... but I know nerves are the reason I do it....

:lol: I agree the ring thing is out of a nervous habit but his wandering eye is hilarious, I mean I watched this video, he was eying her rear end big time, and when he could he eyed her top too. Palin did catch him and did react but only for a few seconds to it. Lets just say if looks could kill McCain would of been a dead man :lol: .

:lol: If I was McCain, and Won the election. Man I'd have her prancing around the oval office in little outfits. I'd make Clinton look like a priest :whistle:

:lol: I agree the ring thing is out of a nervous habit but his wandering eye is hilarious, I mean I watched this video, he was eying her rear end big time, and when he could he eyed her top too. Palin did catch him and did react but only for a few seconds to it. Lets just say if looks could kill McCain would of been a dead man :lol: .

His Wife will go all Borg on him or something. Or is it Cylon now.

:lol: If I was McCain, and Won the election. Man I'd have her prancing around the oval office in little outfits. I'd make Clinton look like a priest :whistle:

:lol: Today our first order of business is...... to see how you look in this bikini!..... Now do a little spin for me. Ohh yeah, that's nice.

At least she is a hotty ... unlike Clinton's fling Monica! (who would want to see her in a bikini?)

I had to say it (the devil made me do it) :devil:

:innocent:

Edited by Nxt2Hvn

Haha, I agree with you, but then again look at Hillary.... :unsure2:

Well Spotted!!!! LMAO!!! :lol:

At least she is a hotty ... unlike Clinton's fling Monica! (who would want to see her in a bikini?)

I had to say it (the devil made me do it) :devil:

:innocent:

lmao! I bet both Bill and Hill would.

But enough about Monica, back to *schoolboy sigh* Sarah :blush:

:lol: Great now you got the whole "I did not have sex with that woman" thing going on in my head, bad hai, berets, cigars, dna on a dress. :ph34r:

What about baseball players who scratch their crotch..I wonder what signal they're sending... :rolleyes:

To me it looks like he was reading what she was saying. As for the fiddling, everybody does it I'm sure. I mess with my hands so much I got a spinner ring just so I could play with that instead. :P

Just my opinion, but firstly, Palins 'look' the whole 'naughty librarian' thing, is a prop. It's obviously working well for her. The glasses being the biggest prop. We've had contacts for a while now, and simple, quick & accurate laser surgery, there really isn't any reason for someone her age to be wearing glasses besides an 'accessory' (prop).

Second, when I was married to my last husband, it was a stressful and painful marriage to say the least. I was constantly fiddling with my wedding ring in some way or another. Marriage ended. Got Didn't wear my wedding ring , of course, then a couple years ago I decided I could wear another ring I have on any finger I want, so it's on my 'ring finger'. I never touch it and its even clunkier than my wedding ring was. I still fidget when I'm stressed etc. but I mess with other things, hair, my shirt, necklace, and I click my nails together, all things I did before. The only thing that changed was I stopped messing w/ my ring when I got out of the marriage.

Also, what about McCain saying Palin was his 'Soul Mate' when he really didn't/doesn't even know her that well yet. I think he said that when he first introduced her as his VP pick. That's just kind of a weird choice of words when 'kindred soul' may have been more accurate if he was talking about what they have in common.

Just my opinion, but firstly, Palins 'look' the whole 'naughty librarian' thing, is a prop. It's obviously working well for her. The glasses being the biggest prop. We've had contacts for a while now, and simple, quick & accurate laser surgery, there really isn't any reason for someone her age to be wearing glasses besides an 'accessory' (prop).

Second, when I was married to my last husband, it was a stressful and painful marriage to say the least. I was constantly fiddling with my wedding ring in some way or another. Marriage ended. Got Didn't wear my wedding ring , of course, then a couple years ago I decided I could wear another ring I have on any finger I want, so it's on my 'ring finger'. I never touch it and its even clunkier than my wedding ring was. I still fidget when I'm stressed etc. but I mess with other things, hair, my shirt, necklace, and I click my nails together, all things I did before. The only thing that changed was I stopped messing w/ my ring when I got out of the marriage.

Also, what about McCain saying Palin was his 'Soul Mate' when he really didn't/doesn't even know her that well yet. I think he said that when he first introduced her as his VP pick. That's just kind of a weird choice of words when 'kindred soul' may have been more accurate if he was talking about what they have in common.

First of all alot of people can't wear contact lenses, for whatever reasons, and whose to say someone her age shouldn't be wearing glasses. That doesn't make sense at all that she's wearing them as a prop. Someone her age, as you put it, may be comfortable with this look, and not the small lens look. Obviously woman love them, as they are selling like hotcakes..

Agreed goalienan...some people aren't a good candidate for laser surgery either. I don't need glasses and don't know about anybody else, but I only have one pair of eyes and if I didn't absolutely need to have that done I wouldn't.

Agreed goalienan...some people aren't a good candidate for laser surgery either. I don't need glasses and don't know about anybody else, but I only have one pair of eyes and if I didn't absolutely need to have that done I wouldn't.

Exactly, and laser surgery isn't 100% effective. What kind of glasses she wears or what nervous twitches are supposingly involved doesn't mean moot. All I know is that Palin has bought some life to an otherwise dull presidential election... :)

And I thought I read into things ... but I bow down to you because you read stuff that's not even there.

Just because you had issues with your X and your wedding ring ... and you feel that is why you fidgeted with your ring doesn't mean that applies to everyone. As I stated in my previous post ... I fidget with my wedding ring all the time and I have a wonderful husband and a wonderful marriage (and a beautiful wedding ring too).... so I know that is not why I play with my ring... it's no different than one playing with their hair (which I also do) ... I am just a fidgity person I guess.

It's just something he does... for nerves, a habit, nothing else.

I don't necessarily think agree with the statement that there's no reason she should still be wearing glasses. I will agree that the naughty librarian look is definitely working for her though ;) Rawrr...

Maybe McCain said she was his soul mate to plant the seed incase they do end up in the oval office together... alone... :unsure2:

*Wavy fantasy transition to the oval office*

Palin: Ohhh Johnny boy, I love this office. It makes me feel so... so... *shivers* powerful!

McCain: That's right, baby. We're rulin the world!

*long silence*

Palin: Hey Johnny pooo?

McCain: Yes?

Palin: Did you mean it when you said I was your soul mate?

McCain: Damn right I did. Let's do it!

Palin: Oooh John-john!

:lol: :lol:

I need to get back to work... :rolleyes:

Edited by crtbud