Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

And the racism name calling begins.

danielost

Whites lift McCain to slim lead over Obama in poll

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080912/ap_on_...ampaign_ap_poll

WASHINGTON - An overwhelming advantage in experience and lopsided support from working-class and suburban whites have lifted Republican John McCain to a slender lead over Barack Obama less than two months from Election Day, a poll on the presidential race said Friday.

If you don't vote for Obama your a racist.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• InHuman

• BlindMessiah

• Michelle

Top Posters In This Topic

WASHINGTON - An overwhelming advantage in experience and lopsided support from working-class and suburban whites have lifted Republican John McCain to a slender lead over Barack Obama less than two months from Election Day, a poll on the presidential race said Friday.

I love the way you play the devil's advocate in an attempt to make an opposing view look stupid. We call this a straw man argument.

Oh no. I'm a racist so is my whole family.

--

Please.

If you don't vote for McCain/Palin you are a sexist and a communist and a charlie.

And a gay atheist that murders children on Sundays when they should be in church.

All these polls are suspect to me. No one I know has a landline anymore. Everyone uses cell phones. Since they are calling landlines it means, older people. I hope they keep fooling people with these polls. Then on election day Obama will blow them out of the water.

*Whew* At least My Family and I won't have being racists on our conscience!

But does that make me sexist for not voting for Palin?

Oh! The Humanity! The irony!

Actually, this so-called name calling has been going on for months now. 'Whites', 'Blacks', Hispanics', 'Women' and 'Older American's' have been isolated for polling analysis quite often.

It's actually not 'racism' its 'demographics'.

Edited by Blondigeist

You've been saying it for awhile

But just because you THINK its what the other side believes it dosn't mean it is..

But while we are on that subject. There are people out there who are turned off JUST because he is half black, and because parts of his family are muslim.

Just like there are people who vote for him ONLY because he is black. But they make up a smaller group then the first.

take it how you will..

Edited by InHuman

All these polls are suspect to me. No one I know has a landline anymore. Everyone uses cell phones. Since they are calling landlines it means, older people. I hope they keep fooling people with these polls. Then on election day Obama will blow them out of the water.

That's ridiculous...you don't know many people with home alarm systems or fax machines do you? And on the other side of the fence a lot of young people, that have just moved out on their own, are back on dial-up computers since mommy and daddy aren't paying the bills any more.

I've been called a racist several times on here while voicing my displeasure or opinion of Obama and I don't appreciate it one bit.

I've been called a racist several times on here while voicing my displeasure or opinion of Obama and I don't appreciate it one bit.

That's his point genius.

How funny, the first to name call was you.

That's his point genius.

Don't start crap with me...I was agreeing with him ______________.

McCain or Obama - whats the difference? US would still get a president, and what happens next does not depend on who is in charge, a black or a white. It all resembles ancient Jewish joke:

A young girl and a stock broker come to a Rabbie for advise. The girl is gonna be married, so she asks, what colour night gown to put on in the first night, pink or white; the broker is worried and tries to find out, to buy shares or to sell. They are both anxious, so they start pushing each other away to make it first, and repeat their questions both at once, making the Rabbie to get a headache. At the end the Rabbie tells them to shut up and says "No matter what colour you put on, what you sell or buy, you both would get F###d."

I find it stupid to refer to Obama's skin colour in both cases - promoting or demoting him, as the skin colour has nothing to do with human personality and abilities. Actors for centuries were seen as inferior, as their readiness to change their personality for money was putting them on the lowest level of society, together with gladiators, prostitutes, cross-dressers, beggars etc. However once elected a President, the inferior actor Ronald Reagan showed himself as probably the greatest US president of 20th century, at least this is how I perceive him. Another comedian, Schwarzenegger, is gloriously ruling Cali with the full support of the residents... What's whong with a black president then? You don't like this skin colour - dont go to have sun tan, use the bloody UV screen! His skin colour must have nothing to do with elections at all, the one who brings it in must really have nothing to give to Mankind except for the only thing he has a pride for, the white skin. Cheezus, how one can be proud of a low melanine content??? I am not - I prefer to be tanned, better protects from skin cancer.

In short, I find this thread racist and inappropriate.

Just like there are people who vote for him ONLY because he is black. But they make up a smaller group then the first.

take it how you will..

Because the latter stems from a minority to begin with.

We're all racist!

Edited by ShaunZero

There is no doubt that some people will vote for McCain because they don't like blacks. But most of those people lean to the Right anyway, at least that has been my experience. I think you'd have to be a complete idiot to believe that everyone who votes McCain is a racist.

There is no doubt that some people will vote for McCain because they don't like blacks. But most of those people lean to the Right anyway, at least that has been my experience. I think you'd have to be a complete idiot to believe that everyone who votes McCain is a racist.

And there is no doubt that some will vote for Obama because he is black, right?