Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Violence if McCain/Palin are elected?

Sho_Sho

After seeing what happend during the Republican Convention with Democrats getting violent in the streets and Rioting, do you think it would come to that again if another Republican gets elected President? I do!, I hope not, but I can really see it happen.

Some Democrats seem to be on a MAJOR war path to get what they want this time. I have never in my life seen such radical hatred for the Republican party as I do now. The hate is so oversaturated in the media it’s hard not to admit that its really happening. It’s usually one of those things you know it’s happening but just don’t speak of it, and if you do, its denied.

I can feel the hatred seeping off them when talking to a fellow American who just so happens to be democrat, I almost want to go into hiding before admitting im not a democrat. I don’t want Obama to get elected but if he does I will accept it, and respect him because he is MY President, and I am supportive of my president even if I do not agree with his policies.

I just don’t think if McCain is elected it’s going to be a peaceful 4 years, I think again he is going to be turned into a villain and slammed just like Bush has for the last 8 years. Bush had a reason to be slammed, but I think McCain will get the rest of the flack for not being a democratic President.

I really hope I am wrong on this but I really do think some democrats are going to throw a major Hissy fit if they don’t get what they want this time around and there will be hell to pay.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlindMessiah

• Startraveler

• Whangarei

• MasterPo

There has been a growing animosity from the Democratic party over the years. I think the problem is that people do not vote. Traditionally more conservative people vote, and older people. These young angry folks might talk up a great deal on a web forum but on election day many of them do not vote. This is causing a divide in what the country really is represented as and it feels like a hostile take over. So I think you are right. Violence could happen.

I'm curious, what is that reason?

LOL, You know as well as I do. As well as the enitre world does. he has made some mistakes but thats not the point of my post.

Well, the point of your post is that anger toward Bush's policies shouldn't carry over toward McCain. So I think it's relevant to know which of those policies you think Bush should blamed for (and, presumably, they should be ones McCain hasn't embraced). So?

Edited by Startraveler

There has been a growing animosity from the Democratic party over the years. I think the problem is that people do not vote. Traditionally more conservative people vote, and older people. These young angry folks might talk up a great deal on a web forum but on election day many of them do not vote. This is causing a divide in what the country really is represented as and it feels like a hostile take over. So I think you are right. Violence could happen.

It cant be a "hostile take over" if you are just handing it over, by not voting.

I remember Paris Hilton during the last election telling people to "vote or die" she was on a major campaign for getting the youth to vote, and she wasn’t even a registered voter, and she Never voted.

Just goes to show you most of them have no idea what they are even talking about, it’s easy to talk out of your rear and repeat what you hear on t.v. when it comes to politics. But when push comes to shove they flake out. It’s the average everyday American living in a small town and who goes to church and lives a quiet life with their family, which cares to vote. Everyone else is just busy running their mouth about how cool it is to vote for Gore, Kerry, Obama or whoever the cool guy of the year is.

It’s very irresponsible of democrats not to vote, that says allot about their character, if they are going to complain about the way the United States is ran, but do not take the time to get out of bed, or whatever it is they do, to take 30 minutes out of their day to vote, they have no one to blame but themselves. You can bet your azz that they are voting on American Idol though.

The thing is Democrats don't want to admit that they don't vote. I mean I have to admit this is just my opinion. I don't have any actual numbers to back this up. Woops! If anyone does I'm sorry for generalizing if I'm wrong. But this is what it seems like to me. :ph34r:

Well, the point of your post is that anger toward Bush's policies shouldn't carry over toward McCain. So I think it's relevant to know which of those policies you think Bush should blamed for (and, presumably, they should be ones McCain hasn't embraced). So?

No my dear, the point of my post was that I think that Democrats are going to become violent if or when they don’t get their way. They have such a hatred for Bush and all republicans for whatever reason they have valid or not. McCain has nothing to do with Bush other than belonging to the same party.

Myself, I do not like the way some things have happened over the last 8 years, but I don’t hate anyone for it, or plan to riot in the streets if Obama gets elected.

Here's my take.

The more the democrats are controlled by the Marxist left, just as so many there are so fond of claiming, the more violence we will see.

It is already apparent on many college campuses when a strong conservative comes to speak.

The more the left is embraced, the more forceful (fascistic) it's victims become. Strength in numbers... Schoolyard punks drunk on a mob rule mentality.

The more hysterical, irrational, confrontational and bigoted, the more hostile to the most important of all diversities, that being the diversity of ideas.

The more hostile they will become when they lose, hostile to the foundation of liberty and freedom and democracy, that being free elections.

It is the way of the victimhood industry.

It is the way of the sociopath.

Our viewpoints rarely mesh, but you're spot-on with this posting.

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains." Winston Churchill

Our viewpoints rarely mesh, but you're spot-on with this posting.

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains." Winston Churchill

So even a hundred years ago politicians generalized.

yes violence when something like our system is broken. It's the same thinking that led to the Revolutionary war.

of course democrats vote. that's how Gore won the popular vote but Bush took the electoral. Right now this race really is too close to call. too many have cell phones only ( especially the younger who tend to view liberal) and are not polled.

I remember Paris Hilton during the last election telling people to "vote or die"

That was P Ditty (whatever).

yes violence when something like our system is broken. It's the same thinking that led to the Revolutionary war.

Why do you (and others) say the system is broken? (I presume you mean the election process)

Just because the kind of candidate, or perhaps the actual people you want, didn't run or win nomination doesn't mean it's broken. That's acting like a sore looser at best, a spoiled brat at worst.

So even a hundred years ago politicians generalized.

And Sarah Palin governs 30,000 residents. And us in fly-over country don't really count. Yeah, heard it before!

Yeah, Churchill died 43 years ago, and the Second World War doesn't have ramifications upon your present life. (Half those statements are true.)

never said any better than that.

The fact of the matter is when the Democrats lose an election they cry foul, cheating, hanging chad, people didn't vote, people are stupid, lazy or whatever.

But when the Republicans lose an election they accept it, comes back next election with better ideas or I told you so.

This isn't going to be an issue. Right now thw last thing Americans want or need is another Republican in the White House, dispite how capible John McCain is. The last 8 years, not to mention Palin have ruined his chances. After Palin's "honeymoon" period is over, the scandals will reemerge. Like it or not, Omama is our next President.

Edited by CommieX

This isn't going to be an issue. Right now thw last thing Americans want or need is another Republican in the White House, no matter how capible John McCain is. The last 8 years, not to mention Palin have ruined his chances. After Palin's "honeymoon" period is over, the scandals will reemerge. Like it or not, Omama is our next President.

Yup, same words of confidence with Gore and Kerry.

It is getting to be a very interesting race to say the least, I hope they can keep all the rumors away and get on with heeling the nation in the election…

Pavot

Obama has a far better chance then Kerry. People voted for Kerry because he wasn't Bush. People will vote Obama because they like him. I really like McCain (still voting for Obama), but I really don't see it happening.

I don't why anyone here is making statements like "every American wants". The polls don't indicate that and most of you spouting off about the virtues of the Democratic party must reside in a left leaning enclave.Not the real America.If they would pass laws requiring absolute verification of citizenship of all those voting when they register,that a lot of states has implemented.There wouldn't be voter fraud other than at the official level. As it is now most Americans think legal aliens can vote,and I am sure they have in the past and voted for Democrats so they can continue the welfare state that they created.

Americans are the laziest,stupidest people on the planet. This is because of welfare and all the free money programs and "social promotion" in schools created by the Democratic party in the past when they were in power running the federal government.

The last Democratic President,sold this country out to the Chinese.When he first took office Walmart was proudly displaying "Made in America" signs on their items.Now nothing from that place is made in America, it is worthless crap with all kinds of health and safety issues.Hillary sat on the board of Walmart and holds stock. Bill signed all the agreements that gave China favored status and sold out Americans and their jobs.Bill Clinton signed NAFTA too. Next time you here about an outbreak of salmonella or e-coli you can bet your @ss the product came from south of the border.

Thank a Democrat, their looking out for you. I hope the Democrats riot in the streets.It will be entertaining watching the police gas and taser them.

What you people don't realize is that in a large number of states, the Democrats have open primary. That means a large number of Republicans voted in it for Obama.They did this to insure that Hillary didn't get the nomination.

Because they know that even most blacks won't vote for Obama because,"he aint a black American". Hillary's supporters won't vote for him because he didn't even ask her to be V.P.

If the Democrats get beaten if this last election will will be their own fault.

Heck,Biden is not even very confident their going to be elected.He is running as Obama's V.P. and running for re-election as a Senator at the same time! :huh:

And by the way,I am not a Republican or a McCain supporter. I plan on voting for Ron Paul,even if he is not officially on the ballot.

If they would pass laws requiring absolute verification of citizenship of all those voting when they register,that a lot of states has implemented.

I know some states require ID when you go to vote (and I agree) but didn't know any require proof of citizenship.

Heck,Biden is not even very confident their going to be elected.He is running as Obama's V.P. and running for re-election as a Senator at the same time![/size] :huh:

And he even said recently that Hillary would have been better VP than him, and better President!

What's up with Biden?????? :unsure2:

And he even said recently that Hillary would have been better VP than him, and better President!

What's up with Biden?????? :unsure2:

Biden is well known for open-mouth/insert-foot. Not that he may not have really meant it or feel that way. But it wasn't a bright thing to say.