Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oil billionaire Pickens wind energy plan

Whangarei

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Startraveler

• Mr  Honeybadger

• Incorrigible1

• Whangarei

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen many of his commercials, and most start with T. Boone personally stating, "Drill, drill, drill!"

Of course he states domestic drilling isn't an end-all solution, but is certainly a logical step toward the solution. He proposes converting millions of our vehicles to utilize natural gas, another possible solution to high gasoline prices. Of course natural gas doesn't grow on trees, and must be obtained by drilling.

My state is in a natural wind corridor, and has thousands of square miles that would be ideal and logical for wind-farms.

I salute Mr. Pickens for spending his own money and providing these thought provoking, informative commercials.

I've read articles and watched clips about this guy and I'm not convinced he's genuine in his noble cause. Something's just not right with this fellow. I've read where San-Fran Nancy Pelosi is somehow tied into his scheme. And that right there is cause for worry. ( For me anyway )

One such article talks about this and his plan to control water supplies.

If the "Pickens Plan" calling for more wind power and natural gas fuel is implemented, it will further the billionaire's other ventures as well, including a major land and water investment in the Texas panhandle that would essentially enable Pickens' companies to control a water pipeline the way petroleum companies control oil supplies.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=...mp;pageId=72225

< edit was to add link to the article

Edited by ohio traveler