Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama disses Lindsey Lohan ...

Nxt2Hvn

Lindsay Lohan's Dad Slams Obama Over Reported Dis

LOS ANGELES — Lindsay Lohan's efforts to stump for Barack Obama were reportedly thrown back in her face by the Democratic candidate's campaign ... and her father is none too happy about it.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, LiLo wanted to promote Obama but was turned away by his camp due to her wild ways. Now daddy Michael Lohan is biting back.

"For Barack Obama to condemn my daughter for past indiscretions when he admitted to the exact same himself is indicative of what kind of president he would be," Michael Lohan told Pop Tarts via e-mail on Wednesday night.

"His visions of a positive future for this country should be representative of a positive future for people as well. It is looking beyond the difficult times and letting go of the past," Michael said. "Obviously, Obama can do this for himself and not others, when in fact a good president should have hope for all."

Michael and his famous daughter have had a rocky relationship in recent weeks, but he had nothing but nice words for his little one in his e-mail.

"Lindsay is gifted — she has a wonderful heart and she can and will affect millions of people in a very positive way. She is here to stay," he said. "Obama might have eight years, and then he will be giving lectures. Who knows, maybe Lindsay will give him a part in one of her movies."

Go to link to read all of the story.

Source/Link

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nxt2Hvn

• Sherapy

• crtDzyn

• Plainbob13

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's funny how she has been so gung-ho about supporting him and then he throws it back in her face and condems her and judges her because of her wild ways.

Well.. I guess that shows us where Obama's loyalties are ... looks like he will stab you in the back! I have felt all along that there is something sneaky about him and something that can't be trusted ...

Wow. Ms Lohan changed my mind. When a drunk druggie from Hollyweird says vote for Obama i'm sold. LOL. I'll give Obama a thumbs up on this one. He told her no thanks and i can't blame him.

I'm so not voting for Obama anymore because he is disloyal to Lindsay. Thank you Pop Tarts for openning my eyes to the scam.

LMAO!!!! Glad I could help open your eyes guys! :D

Love that Hollywood crowd!!! :unsure2:

Why can't Lindsey Lohan make one of the Hollywood promises about how they're going to leave the country if their candidate doesn't win ?

But unlike all of the others, actually go through with it.

I think it's funny how she has been so gung-ho about supporting him and then he throws it back in her face and condems her and judges her because of her wild ways.

Well.. I guess that shows us where Obama's loyalties are ... looks like he will stab you in the back! I have felt all along that there is something sneaky about him and something that can't be trusted ...

Uh... have you been keeping up with what Miss Lindsey has been up to the last few years?

That's the smartest thing he (Obama) could do was distance himself from that mess, especially after the whole 'Obama the big celebrity' taunt from McCain's side.

Why on Earth would he have any 'loyalties' to Lindsey Lohan? How did he stab her in the back?

Why are Republican supporters always delighting in any opportunity to revel in Schadenfreude?

Uh... have you been keeping up with what Miss Lindsey has been up to the last few years?

That's the smartest thing he (Obama) could do was distance himself from that mess, especially after the whole 'Obama the big celebrity' taunt from McCain's side.

Why on Earth would he have any 'loyalties' to Lindsey Lohan? How did he stab her in the back?

Why are Republican supporters always delighting in any opportunity to revel in Schadenfreude?

Uh.... the Democratic party LOVES the Hollywood crowd ... and If you want to know how he (what I actually said was "throw it back in her face") ... you need to read the story (didn't write it .. just posted it) ... of coures did mention that in my opinion, he would stab you in the back (of course that's neither here nor there)...

But he himself (Obama that is)... has admitted to coccaine use and some wild days in his youth.... And if you have been reading any of the political news, you would have seen how Lindsey has been really openly backing and supporting him (as most of the Hollywood crowd is) ... just bad (IMO anyway) for him to just push her aside and not at least acknowledge her efforts to help him out.

I will add.... he sure doesn't mind hooking up with other celebs, like Matt Damon, Barbara Streisand ... to help him out ...

Edited by Nxt2Hvn

Hvn, if you lived here in Calif. as i do you would laugh at this stuff ...

she has not been in the news as of late and 'dad' saw this as an opp. to to keep the media frenzy going or get it going......lol

next we will have Paris Hilton dissed interestingly she has anew show coming out.... as does Lindsey, or her mom, or her sister... the press is used to promote their careers how ever that can be done....

that's the nature of the game love.... :D .

these days we are concerned about the train wreck in Chatsworth that killed 26 people..thats whats important to us and all over our news... :tu:

Edited by Tangerine Sheri

Hvn, if you lived here in Calif. as i do you would laugh at this stuff ...

she has not been in the news as of late and 'dad' saw this as an opp. to to keep the media frenzy going or get it going......lol

next we will have Paris Hilton dissed interestingly she has anew show coming out.... as does Lindsey, or her mom, or her sister... the press is used to promote their careers how ever that can be done....

that's the nature of the game love.... :D .

these days we are concerned about the train wreck in Chatsworth that killed 26 people..thats whats important to us and all over our news... :tu:

I posted it as a "Funny" .... and I think it's hillarious that he is dissing her... especially after all the hoopla about Barbara Streisand and Matt Damon. (Even Leno was all over it last night)

This election thread needed some silly stuff ... some posts have gotten way too serious ... LOL

I was browsing the political news.. and that was one of the stories that was linked so I read it and thought ...."I think this is UM worthy" ...LOL (not really, but posted it anyway) :P

Edited by Nxt2Hvn

I posted it as a "Funny" .... and I think it's hillarious that he is dissing her... especially after all the hoopla about Barbara Streisand and Matt Damon. (Even Leno was all over it last night)

This election thread needed some silly stuff ... some posts have gotten way too serious ... LOL

I was browsing the political news.. and that was one of the stories that was linked so I read it and thought ...."I think this is UM worthy" ...LOL (not really, but posted it anyway) :P

Fair enough , I thought perhaps you were taking this serious....We don't take lohan, spears, or hilton serious...lol

Edited by Tangerine Sheri

"For Barack Obama to condemn my daughter for past indiscretions when he admitted to the exact same himself is indicative of what kind of president he would be," Michael Lohan told Pop Tarts via e-mail on Wednesday night.

Present indiscrestions, Michael.

Pretty much... can't call 'em past actions if she keeps doing them!