Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Berg Confident Obama & DNC Motion To Dismiss

Nxt2Hvn

Just posting this as FYI ..... *Don't Kill the Messenger* ... Me :ph34r:

Berg Filed an Answer Sept. 29th, 2008

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 09/29/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that he filed his Opposition and Brief to Obama and Democratic National Committee [DNC] Joint Motion to Dismiss in the case of Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Berg feels confident that he has “Standing” and the Court will allow the case to go forward. Our response was due in 14 days, but the Court requested our answer by Monday, September 29, 2008 and we complied.

In our response we set forth sufficient reasons that I have “Standing” to bring this lawsuit. Furthermore, I set forth additional reasons that indicate Obama does not meet the qualifications for President of the United States and Obama should be removed from the ballot and held accountable.

Our website obamacrimes.com has received 17.1 + million hits. We are urging all to spread the word of our website – and forward to your local newspapers and radio and TV stations.

Berg again stressed his position regarding the urgency of this case as, “we” the people, are heading to a “Constitutional Crisis” if this case is not resolved forthwith.

For copies of all court pleadings, go to obamacrimes.com.

Site Link

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• BlindMessiah

• Cradle of Fish

• Aztec Warrior

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting law suit, where I will read the original complain and petition for dismissal later. I just wonder why Obama just doesn't produce the documents and make this go away.

... "Don't like the canadate? Sue them!"

>.> Wow the amount of stupidity here is just mind blowing. Maybe someone should sue Palin now because she lacks the "qualifications" as well. *rolls her eyes*

No faith in John McCain eh? I know, let's get the opposition kicked out of the competition.

USA, home of the frivolous and childish lawsuits. What next? Sue to have Abraham Lincoln removed from the list of presidents and his achievements passed on to the actual 16th President of the United States because he wasn't qualified?

The only way you find out if someone is qualified for that job is to let them have it and see.

... "Don't like the canadate? Sue them!"

>.> Wow the amount of stupidity here is just mind blowing. Maybe someone should sue Palin now because she lacks the "qualifications" as well. *rolls her eyes*

No faith in John McCain eh? I know, let's get the opposition kicked out of the competition.

USA, home of the frivolous and childish lawsuits. What next? Sue to have Abraham Lincoln removed from the list of presidents and his achievements passed on to the actual 16th President of the United States because he wasn't qualified?

The only way you find out if someone is qualified for that job is to let them have it and see.

The man isn't suing him because he can't run the country. He's saying he isn't legally qualified to be president. We have standards, such as: must be thirty-five, born in the US etc. They claim he doesn't meet all the requirements.

he was born on US soil. He is over 35.. And well what other standards we need to worry about? After eight years of Bush.. and that they're letting Palin in..

Sorry.. if he didn't meet all the standards then he wouldn't have gotten the nomination.

he was born on US soil. He is over 35.. And well what other standards we need to worry about? After eight years of Bush.. and that they're letting Palin in..

Sorry.. if he didn't meet all the standards then he wouldn't have gotten the nomination.

I didn't say he failed to meet any. This group is claiming he doesn't though. If you had gone to their website you'd have understood what they were talking about when they said he lacked qualifications.

The man isn't suing him because he can't run the country. He's saying he isn't legally qualified to be president. We have standards, such as: must be thirty-five, born in the US etc. They claim he doesn't meet all the requirements.

Well, he is legally qualified, and if you want to split hairs McCain shouldn't be because he was born on a military base outside of the country. Where's that lawsuit? Last time I checked Hawaii is the US and not some annexed tourist destination.

I don't see the need for requirements, personally. What if an immigrant ran, who lived here most of their life, did great service for the country, and was patriotic, intelligent, and experienced enough to lead the country, and an all round exceptional candidate, should they be barred from running because they were born on a different piece of this round planet? If the primaries elect someone as a nominee they should be allowed to run, period. A younger person or an immigrant is less likely to make it through that gauntlet, but if they did it's quite unfair to just say, nope, these are the rules. And on the other hand, all the worst presidents ever have been American born and over 35, did it occur to anyone that there might be a link?

EDIT: This lawsuit should be thrown in the trash, where it belongs, next to those lawsuits against McDonalds because someone didn't know eating 3 meals a day there would make them fat.

Edited by Cradle of Fish

I didn't say he failed to meet any. This group is claiming he doesn't though. If you had gone to their website you'd have understood what they were talking about when they said he lacked qualifications.

I did. And I still fail to see what their issue is other then tossing a lawsuit that's got no point to it.

What if an immigrant ran, who lived here most of their life, did great service for the country, and was patriotic, intelligent, and experienced enough to lead the country, and an all round exceptional candidate, should they be barred from running because they were born on a different piece of this round planet?

That darned Constitution just gets in the way!

Just ask Ahhnold.

Well, he is legally qualified, and if you want to split hairs McCain shouldn't be because he was born on a military base outside of the country. Where's that lawsuit? Last time I checked Hawaii is the US and not some annexed tourist destination.

I'm pretty sure military bases are considered US soil. Hawaii is of course US soil. Read the website and argue with their points. I'm not defending the lawsuit's legitimacy, simply its misrepresentation.

I don't see the need for requirements, personally. What if an immigrant ran, who lived here most of their life, did great service for the country, and was patriotic, intelligent, and experienced enough to lead the country, and an all round exceptional candidate, should they be barred from running because they were born on a different piece of this round planet? If the primaries elect someone as a nominee they should be allowed to run, period. A younger person or an immigrant is less likely to make it through that gauntlet, but if they did it's quite unfair to just say, nope, these are the rules. And on the other hand, all the worst presidents ever have been American born and over 35, did it occur to anyone that there might be a link?

If we want others to be allowed, we'll have to amend the constitution.

I did. And I still fail to see what their issue is other then tossing a lawsuit that's got no point to it.

If you had, you wouldn't have jokingly suggested we sue Palin for being unqualified as you'd have known what kind of qualification he was referring too. I'm guessing you don't :wub: me anymore. :cry:

That darned Constitution just gets in the way!

Just ask Ahhnold.

Arnie would be a good candidate. Put him in power then watch him take on the Russians and Iranians, with a coalition of past and present action movie stars, and the US can police the world while sticking to economic conservatism. I mean, how many bullets would they really need?

If you had, you wouldn't have jokingly suggested we sue Palin for being unqualified as you'd have known what kind of qualification he was referring too. I'm guessing you don't :wub: me anymore. :cry:

Oooh I still :wub: you! I'm just appauled at the absurbity of it all. Really.