Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can Someone really summon a demon?

demon finder

well thanks to everyone who reply to my post, but i still couldnt figure it out the exact point. If demons are so dangerous to handle by some common man, so from where these exorcist do get special powers to deal with their exorcism practice. If they do have such special powers to decieve demons, obviously they can summon them and use them as they like. I am from a country of facts, atleast facts to me because I have never seen a ghost, spirit or demon in my life 26 years of life. I born in india where you can find black magic books at any book shop at any Bus terminals. A shopkeeper who is not honest coz he is not payin taxes, selling a book of black magic claimin it to be true, and not himself is trying to get some spirit to help him in his business. If someone is going to say that exorcist have god powers, why just dont he travel world like Mother Teresa to help those who are in control of demons or God powers are limited or use within limited area or scope. Why not any good exorcist write his book of rituals or whatever to teach others?. I believe in God, I do my religion prayers morning and evening, do I still need to fear from them? I mean if demons are fallen angels, it simply means good angels are still there, God is there. Will God let his children suffer from these fallen angels.

I think you should take into consideration the damages you're inviting in when you're inviting demons into your life and whether or not you'll be able to undo what you've done once you've done it. Demons aren't things to be toyed with. Once they're present, you're no longer in control. They are.

well thnks for ur advice, but i wnt to say here about all those who claim that not all demons are true. As i already mention about this book, Demonic bible, writer claim in this that not all the demons are bad, just u have to talk with them respect and bla bla bla stuff. Not only this writer, if u look on the net and search libraries, you will read the same. I remember this article in which writer claims that he had call few demons and demons keep coming back to him, but never harm him in anyway. He also claims demon playing jokes with him. and also what about this Guardian angel?.. isnt that who protects you from bad spirits.... its all confusion or is that the dispute which is in the world for hundred thousands years.

well thanks to everyone who reply to my post, but i still couldnt figure it out the exact point. If demons are so dangerous to handle by some common man, so from where these exorcist do get special powers to deal with their exorcism practice. If they do have such special powers to decieve demons, obviously they can summon them and use them as they like. I am from a country of facts, atleast facts to me because I have never seen a ghost, spirit or demon in my life 26 years of life. I born in india where you can find black magic books at any book shop at any Bus terminals. A shopkeeper who is not honest coz he is not payin taxes, selling a book of black magic claimin it to be true, and not himself is trying to get some spirit to help him in his business. If someone is going to say that exorcist have god powers, why just dont he travel world like Mother Teresa to help those who are in control of demons or God powers are limited or use within limited area or scope. Why not any good exorcist write his book of rituals or whatever to teach others?. I believe in God, I do my religion prayers morning and evening, do I still need to fear from them? I mean if demons are fallen angels, it simply means good angels are still there, God is there. Will God let his children suffer from these fallen angels.

Exorcist don't have special powers to control demons anymore then any other person in the world does. Have you ever seen movies like the Exorsist? The priest practically lose their lives trying to fend of demons and I don't mean just falling out of a window. I mean they use so much energy that it drains them completly. I personally don't believe in demons but I do believe in energy and powers and that they can be used to make things happen and if you start messing around with angry spirits who know how to use that energy to mess with living people and you've never even lit a cadle without a source of fire(Just an example)your not going to have much luck. As for the god letting his children suffer part I think I already mentioned that it says in the bible that the devil has to go to god to ask for permission for him to do things on earth including demon possession. So you just better hope that your god exist and he's not willing to use you as an example of the fact demons exist.

Demon finder you have come to the wrong place asking for this information as you can see ridicule is rampant I myself thought yo to be one of something common here, people that ask such as you on their first post and never reply, since you have replied I will give you a real statement. I feel if you have a sincere interest then begin with research and get in contact with a real demonologist if you are interested tell me and I will give you a name you can consult about learning instead of the wild notions you have right now.

Demon finder you have come to the wrong place asking for this information as you can see ridicule is rampant I myself thought yo to be one of something common here, people that ask such as you on their first post and never reply, since you have replied I will give you a real statement. I feel if you have a sincere interest then begin with research and get in contact with a real demonologist if you are interested tell me and I will give you a name you can consult about learning instead of the wild notions you have right now.

well thnks Aanica, thts kind of help i was looking for, real practical interest. You are rite, i have got so many wild notions and i need to start with, n i think a real demonlogist wuld be a real help.

thnks

What I don't understand is why you would want to do something that, more than likely, is in direct opposition to your religious beliefs? Makes no sense whatsoever.

WTF is up with all this "I want to conjure a demon" stuff anyway? Seems like half the kids that come to this website want their own demon to play with.

What I don't understand is why you would want to do something that, more than likely, is in direct opposition to your religious beliefs? Makes no sense whatsoever.

WTF is up with all this "I want to conjure a demon" stuff anyway? Seems like half the kids that come to this website want their own demon to play with.

Seems to me, they play too many video games, & watch tv shows about "ghosts" then become curious, just not in a good way lol..BTW I love your avatar..JN :tu:

well thnks Aanica, thts kind of help i was looking for, real practical interest. You are rite, i have got so many wild notions and i need to start with, n i think a real demonlogist wuld be a real help.

thnks

You now have a PM....

Seems to me, they play too many video games, & watch tv shows about "ghosts" then become curious, just not in a good way lol..BTW I love your avatar..JN :tu:

You are undoubtedly correct. And thank you...."Demon" Kitty thanks you too! :lol:

When someone prays, they think n believe that there something on the other side..listening. We and the most religious ppl do not really know what is on the other side when we do call upon them. (This is where Faith comes in..). Most ppl(billions) think/thought it’s God or dead loved ones. Maybe, in the times in when we pray, we unknowingly open our hearts or summon to something evil that we don’t understand. I really don’t know..this is why I had stopped praying - It’s something that I don’t really understand and grew tired of the delusions of the fears and hopes. I just let Time itself take it’s arrow.

But, to be on topic: I can that see you that you are very curious about these things. Imo, just thinking of Demons is enough to invoke them/it.

To conjure up or summon up these supposed malevolent Spirits or Demons, is to be the opposite of everything of God…being the Anti-self. Say the Lord’s Prayer backwards…make them happy, but never trust them. Study Satanism/Religion and all its aspects. Warning tho..it’s unhealthy to be negative…for no reason. Though, b4 I go, there is some beauty in it too. Follow Venus and it’s conjunctions w/ the sun. Occultists see a Pentagram in the sky ever since Newton’s book. I never seen it in the sky. And, when Saturn comes to your Sign..it’s not good. It is all Astrology….just stories. Please study into it bec it’s very interesting. Tell me honestly, where did you find these demonology books in the Library? Thanks for info everyone! Great thread.

linked-image

Beautiful Angel image....the library might have them...I have found most of them are given to me and by wiser and more experienced persons, I have been given a wealth of this information and links that I will not release to just anyone, it is no game and personal responsibility comes to mind for me I am sure general knowledge is everywhere on the net, google

Demons and you will find an abundance but you knew that already didn't you....

well, thnks to you both morrigan and JustNormal, for not being normal... i dont understand about these replies 'Why someone wnt to do stuff like this bla bla bla?', does it matter to someone, if other wnt to do something?, and by d way, im not one who get curious by playin video games or watchin movies coz if I was, i wont be askin things here, i culd get answers from those games or whtever u say.... we read books, discuss things, share experiences to gain more knowledge... and infact, the more knowledge you share, the more you get..... Think, if we know about something, we give it to the generations, thts how now days we know about God, demons, technology and perhaps u know about games.....

Everyone says demons are evil, but the greek origins of the word just means spirits. Are we to assume that all spirits are evil?

hello all, i am mac.i believe that demons exist because every action has an opposite & equal reaction.so , if good things are present then opposite to them bad things also will be wandering.but i don't think that ,ordinary people like us will not be able to summon the demons.we are asking the demons (the owner of bad things) to change the bad ones into good.thats quite impossible.the most important thing is, humans alone has the power to think so it depends on us to the good ones but not on the super natural powers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...%BDentry2250883

Edited by macbuddy

well, thnks to you both morrigan and JustNormal, for not being normal... i dont understand about these replies 'Why someone wnt to do stuff like this bla bla bla?', does it matter to someone, if other wnt to do something?, and by d way, im not one who get curious by playin video games or watchin movies coz if I was, i wont be askin things here, i culd get answers from those games or whtever u say.... we read books, discuss things, share experiences to gain more knowledge... and infact, the more knowledge you share, the more you get..... Think, if we know about something, we give it to the generations, thts how now days we know about God, demons, technology and perhaps u know about games.....

Simply because you didnt get the answer you wanted, you seem very angry. I am quite normal thank you. Why ask a question of this nature if you dont want others opinions. I believe one can conjure it up, but they are evil, and cannot be manipulated IMO.. Be careful what you wish for..JN :unsure2:

Hi to everyone

Well Im new in this field, i mean Demons. but I read few articles n books in libraries, n forums/ blogs on this website. Recently, i thought to upgrade myself, by performing rituals to call demons, u know all the stuff, so i brought this book called Demonic bible by Magus Tsirk Susej, Antichrist who claimed to run Embassy of Lucifier in states. According to his theories this is Aeon of Lucifier, and rituals in his books claim that they will really call demons.

Well, because i have little experience in this, i wnt to add up others in it. Are Demons really true entities, do they really exists?, if yes, then why not they r just everywhere, i mean why just someone need to summon then n call them for his selfishness. Do they really get summoned? and If i try these rituals, wht will happen? if they r true and will really come after reading few very common words from some book, why not then everyone doing this? I mean i could not relate anything. U buy a book n u read couple of lines, and demons r urs and then this book is available to everyone.

Well if they are true and if they can be summon, and if it is me, I would request the extra ordinary powers and remove the corruption from world by changing all bad minds to good ones. Now, the questions is, will they give me or anyone who summon them those powers to do good things?

well u can see, i got lot of confusions n questions going in my mind, but if they r true, i really wnt to see them, as much as i wnt to see the god, but at the end im just a human, i dont have start point to do this.

i hope u guys will get back to me for some help n advice, i really wnt to share ur experiences.

thank you

demon finder

As much as you think this experience would be enjoyable I'm here to tell you it will not. Demons are real, and they are very evil and very ancient. They have been around a long time now and absolutely despise mankind and love to do very bad things to us. Demons can come in all shapes and sizes and appearances, but they were once very beautiful angels. They lost their angelic beauty because they rebelled with Lucifer in the war in heaven. If you are not strong enough to handle one while summoned they can take over your body and use it as a host. These guys are bad news man stay away from that stuff.

Hi to everyone

Well Im new in this field, i mean Demons. but I read few articles n books in libraries, n forums/ blogs on this website. Recently, i thought to upgrade myself, by performing rituals to call demons, u know all the stuff, so i brought this book called Demonic bible by Magus Tsirk Susej, Antichrist who claimed to run Embassy of Lucifier in states. According to his theories this is Aeon of Lucifier, and rituals in his books claim that they will really call demons.

Well, because i have little experience in this, i wnt to add up others in it. Are Demons really true entities, do they really exists?, if yes, then why not they r just everywhere, i mean why just someone need to summon then n call them for his selfishness. Do they really get summoned? and If i try these rituals, wht will happen? if they r true and will really come after reading few very common words from some book, why not then everyone doing this? I mean i could not relate anything. U buy a book n u read couple of lines, and demons r urs and then this book is available to everyone.

Well if they are true and if they can be summon, and if it is me, I would request the extra ordinary powers and remove the corruption from world by changing all bad minds to good ones. Now, the questions is, will they give me or anyone who summon them those powers to do good things?

well u can see, i got lot of confusions n questions going in my mind, but if they r true, i really wnt to see them, as much as i wnt to see the god, but at the end im just a human, i dont have start point to do this.

i hope u guys will get back to me for some help n advice, i really wnt to share ur experiences.

thank you

demon finder

Why would a person want to join the bad guys?

The biggest lie you could believe is that a demon, or evil spirit, would give you powers which totally go against their agenda.

Think of it like this: If you are satan, and you wan to destroy God, and God's creation, would you appear to men as a fire breathing dragon? No, you'd try to appear as good as possible, in order to TRICK the human to accepting a lie.

Evil wears many masks, but NONE so dangerous as the mask of virtue.

But honestly, you don't want to change the world. You seek personal power. Selfish power. If you wnated to change the world for the better, you could use the tools you already have. Volunteer. Give to charities. Buy a meal for a homeless person. Start an activism group. Start petitions.

But if you think that Lucifer and the forces of darkness are going to give you powers to do good, you are incredibly naive.

Why not ask God and the forces of love to give you the power to do good?

That's only logical.

Simply because you didnt get the answer you wanted, you seem very angry. I am quite normal thank you. Why ask a question of this nature if you dont want others opinions. I believe one can conjure it up, but they are evil, and cannot be manipulated IMO.. Be careful what you wish for..JN :unsure2:

well, its seems tht i had hurt u sumwhere deep... well im not angry, n it is not i havnt got answers, i got gud references from Aanica, and plus gud suggestions post if u go thru all of this forum. Well anyway i didnt meant to make u feel like tht, i was just sayin tht im not d one who got curious from video games. yea its also true tht im not born with this thought, sumthing made me interest in it.. and it is not video games or movies... generally sayin, dont say wht u dont wnt tht others shuld say to u........... well once again, sorry if my comment made u feel bad, im here to listen to u guys...

But honestly, you don't want to change the world. You seek personal power. Selfish power. If you wnated to change the world for the better, you could use the tools you already have. Volunteer. Give to charities. Buy a meal for a homeless person. Start an activism group. Start petitions.

But if you think that Lucifer and the forces of darkness are going to give you powers to do good, you are incredibly naive.

Why not ask God and the forces of love to give you the power to do good?

well thnks for ur nice help. But tht give an answer for just one question... well ok, let us assume they r evil n will not do any good... but there r even bad people who may wnt to get evil powers with them.. im not an evil man, i wnt to do charities but rite now im going thru my strugglin career life... well i will take ur advice n will contribute in good things on world.

thnk u

eh, cbfed reading the whole thing and if someone has said this already then i apoligize.

I'll make it short but sweet:

1. Yes i believe Demons do exist

2. No it is not a good idea to summon one

3. They are evil. and thats that.

4. I doubt the book you got would be able to summon a demon...

you'd have to find a genuine old book like an exorcism bible that would have all the old stuff in it, one of those will have the right rituals.

5. there are diff ways of summoning things...theres always a bad way and if you dont do the better of the ways or if you dont do it

properly then you could land in a world of ****!

6. IMPORTANT ONE: Demons are not under your control... dont be confused. To 'summon' a demon is to bring it from hell or wherever it

came from so basically rising it from its sleep as you would a genie from a lamp. Having said that, people don't summon deamons and then

have control of them..this is BS.. what happens is people summon demons to help them with a single or a few tasks but not to be under control.

Also you dont just summon it and it says what are ya 3 wishes... you have to give it something in return so dont be thinkin your just gonna

recite the ritual and hell do your dirty work coz you gotta give him something which is usually of some significance.

My advice: No...don't do it. It is a very stuborn idea and should not be attemted by anyone. Nothing good can come of it.

You can summon a demon as quickly as a prostitute could summon Jack the Ripper, but we know how well that worked out.

:lol: wait that wasn't funny :huh: ......yes it was :lol:

well, its seems tht i had hurt u sumwhere deep... well im not angry, n it is not i havnt got answers, i got gud references from Aanica, and plus gud suggestions post if u go thru all of this forum. Well anyway i didnt meant to make u feel like tht, i was just sayin tht im not d one who got curious from video games. yea its also true tht im not born with this thought, sumthing made me interest in it.. and it is not video games or movies... generally sayin, dont say wht u dont wnt tht others shuld say to u........... well once again, sorry if my comment made u feel bad, im here to listen to u guys...

LOL No you didnt hurt me at all, I was simply replying to you. I noticed something strange in your posts, maybe its deliberate, maybe not. Nearly every post, you begin with short cuts, and horrible spelling errors, but at the end your words are perfectly written. Why is that? JN

LOL No you didnt hurt me at all, I was simply replying to you. I noticed something strange in your posts, maybe its deliberate, maybe not. Nearly every post, you begin with short cuts, and horrible spelling errors, but at the end your words are perfectly written. Why is that? JN

well, its bit strange im replying to useless posts, well did u chat on yahu or sumthin, well coz im just usin those shortcut to write here, n thnk u for lettin me know my spellin mistakes, which infact just shortcut to write here useless replies... n yea plz will u advice me sumthin more abut me, actually i like this whn sum1 waste his time for no reason...

fact is, wow, ur post raises one more question, tell me, u r not d demon after me...