Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How can our Military ever respect Obama?

Sho_Sho

This is all irerevelant to me since they are both pawns to the real leaders of this country--and that's the international bankers--

By the way--they both voted for the Patriot Act--how patriotic was that vote?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterPo

• InHuman

• The Silver Thong

• danielost

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First off. Both of my brothers were sent to Afghanistan, twice, and they or anyone in their unit NEVER EVER killed civilians or bombed a village, they are in the Mountains clearing out caves where the Taliban hid, and collecting the weapons the Taliban was using on our troops. They were getting shot at, and one of my brothers had his best friends head shot off right next to him and had his brains splatter all over him, still they have NEVER killed an innocent civilian.

They have never once complained about serving their country and I am sick and tired of hearing people talk crap and say things they don’t know what they are talking about. They are not murdering innocent people. Our government sends them in and then turns their back on them.

I do not want cushy speeches, I know how bad America has gotten, but I also don’t like being insulted by the people who are trying to preside over us and having my brothers being insulted after everything that they have gone through and done for their country.

At least McCain respects our service men and women. That’s more than what I can say of Obama and his horrible wife. It’s a total slap in the face for our guys in the military to hear the people who sent them to war in the first place say these things about them.

You can find videos of U.S soldiers killing innocent people on you-tube. And isn't it the republicans who started this mess in the first place? How is it Obamas fault??

You can find videos of U.S soldiers killing innocent people on you-tube. And isn't it the republicans who started this mess in the first place? How is it Obamas fault??

Post a link! <_<

Granted his comments made him look like a giant butt and they really are unexcuseable. Civilians are not the targets. You'd have to be nothing less then an idiot to think such things.

Yeah, but he didn't say that.