Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alaskain Grizzly Bear vs Sasquatch

Smeagol1

Alaskain Grizzly Bear vs Sasquatch  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight for survival.

• The Grizzly Bear
    • Sasquatch
    • Thor lolol

Sasquatch vs Sarah Palin?

Sarah Palin forsure, she's can see them from her front porch and has studied there behaviour LOL

If BF has the strength of a silver back gorilla, would be a tough call. If bigfoot is an omnivore then it does not have the teeth to deal with a griz, if BF is a meat eater with the teeth and claws than probably BF would win LOL

I think the sasquatch would stand it's ground. The grizzly would do a bluff charge and then guide her cubs away. If it came down to a real fight, I'd have to say grizzly wins it.

Sasquatch vs Sarah Palin?

Certainly hope the former. But Palin, being a brutal woman that enforces and encourages barbaric hunting laws (Alaskan wolf slaughter, for example), I would say she would find some way to win.

Certainly hope the former. But Palin, being a brutal woman that enforces and encourages barbaric hunting laws (Alaskan wolf slaughter, for example), I would say she would find some way to win.

Palin would beat them both via rifle from a helicopter.

There was a movie back in the 70's about bigfoot cant remember the name,it was shown in theaters.

but in the video the guys making the film,found a grizzly bear

that was ripped apart,it looked like it was tied to 2 trucks

by its back legs and ripped.the grizzly wasn't small,at least 500 lbs.

grizzlies can kill a rodeo bull with one swipe

This writer disclaimer here Be forewarned this is a violent comment here as it is needed to explain the OP’s Question

There would be no Contest, Huge thrashing Claws verses Finger nails, but then there is always the Survival instinct that kicks in, it’s like this, here is How I was trained, and so here is a survival scenario to somewhat compare to: I’m walking along with the family and a viscous Dog say a Pit-bull or a Doberman or Rotty comes running and snapping teeth at my children and so I start yelling at it to divert the attack and turn it upon me, so how to deal with it? I do need to think damn fast and out think the Dogs Viscous rage, I don’t Leave it be to bite my family…

How would I deal with should I not be pack n’ heat? Get it or them to attack me and sacrifice my hands sticking my hands into its strong viscous snapping biting mouth and with brute survival Pumped adrenalin raging strength tear apart its jaw snapping it with one huge trust and leave it flapping like a cat door upon a windy day…So would a Squatch win a Attack from a Grizzly Bear sure if it wanted to live or protect its young, but a Grizzly bear especially one defending or protecting its cubs will have the same rages, I have been in Bear situations as well…

I do not at all recommend any one tearing the Jaws off of Viscous attacking dogs, leave that kind of thing to those who can… So in all of that, it would come down to who wanted to live more the Squatch or the Grizzly…Squatch can grip and swing a mean Rock to the head of a Grizzly although I am sure the Grizzly’s skull is very thick and it could shake off the blows and swipe and thrash with claws…

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

Here is one more point to consider, if the Squatch is a Herbivore then is its temperament and rages less than say that of a Grizzly Bear that is a Carnivore a Beast that has tasted and lives upon Blood and Flesh and bone marrow, It is just something to pounder over and then added to the Grizzly Bear v.s. Squatch Equation...

Or more Simply put here: Meaning to say if Squatch was an Herbivore would this mean it is more apt to be docile and take the flight rather than engage in the to the Death Fight?

Pavot B)

Edited by Pavot

:huh:

Sasquatch can get quite large, well over 12 ft. tall, and the Elders are Highly trained fighters, and bears have been seen running away from just the sight of one. They don't want anything to do with them!

Read your history. This is documented.

Tianca

Yeah Guys! DUH! :blink:

In my daughters American history book, right there on page 389. It says that Sasquatch are bad-mofos and the elder Sasquatch are ninja masters.

Read your history. This is documented. :angry2: Sheesh!!

elders also viewed sasquatch as real as a bear and any other animal

Which elders?

the elders from most if not all native american tribes. they give supernatural abilities to all known animals, and regard sasquatch as real as any other animal. its a scary thought

the elders from most if not all native american tribes. they give supernatural abilities to all known animals, and regard sasquatch as real as any other animal. its a scary thought

Native american tribes have a rich and varied mythology.

They also have a Historical background unlike the non Native American.

Palin would beat them both via rifle from a helicopter.

A sad thought indeed.

(Still, I think the outcome could go either way, given variables of either species. I think the bear would win if it was a mother with cubs defending her brood, and BF would win if he was extremely hungry, facing an equally hungry female without cubs. Consider how they're reputed to behave, their appearances, weight, etc.)

Edited by Ebonykrow

regarding bigfoot, its consistent, from tribes isolated from each other, yet describing the same ape like animal they call "sasquatch", the boss, the game keeper, guardian of the mountains, om-ah,

Makaya, you need to stop posting your opinions as facts. Unless you have a source, don't post as if it is an unquestioned point.

Makaya, you need to stop posting your opinions as facts. Unless you have a source, don't post as if it is an unquestioned point.

i never posted them as facts. im not gonna use "in my opinion" everytime i make a post **EDIT**

**Makaya, read the PM I am sending you.**

Edited by aquatus1

regarding bigfoot, its consistent, from tribes isolated from each other, yet describing the same ape like animal they call "sasquatch", the boss, the game keeper, guardian of the mountains, om-ah,

Makaya, the above is not a matter of opinion. Either the tribes described the same animal, or they didn't. It is either correct, or incorrect. In other words, it is a fact, or rather, a claim. Claims need to be supported.

Makaya, the above is not a matter of opinion. Either the tribes described the same animal, or they didn't. It is either correct, or incorrect. In other words, it is a fact, or rather, a claim. Claims need to be supported.

you want evidence? go to local tribes and ask them. most folklore isnt available online, why dont u check out reservations more often?