Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Latest Presidential Home town Debate

Omnaka

In Obamas Opening statement he stressed Helping the Middle Class But said nothing about those who are Less Than Middle class, If Those who are less than middle class don't count, I sugest them not even having to pay any taxes .

What is the Qualification to be considdered Middle Class So I know who the worthless who Don'tr deserve mention by the one who presumes to fight and watch out for the Little Guy.

What is the Yearly income of The lowest

Middle Class??

Anyone???

If it is true that ten thousand per day are being forclosed on, what class are those who Have lost their Land and Homes in?

I think it has been at least a year and a half, times 10 thousand Home owners per day???

Vote Nader. Or Omnaka , As President I will Strip those who are in power and throw the criminal cronisms in Jail, Eliminate The Cia and stop all wars with Love.

We can do it!

Omnaka For Change! Just kidding , I can only run My own will.

Love Omnaka

Edited by Omnaka

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Omnaka

• InHuman

• Vampwitchenstein

• EmpressStarXVII

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The lower class do not matter because they are the ones who are already on welfare and food stamps. The lower class are the black mark on this once great country.

The lower class do not matter because they are the ones who are already on welfare and food stamps. The lower class are the black mark on this once great country.

Yeah Yeah, Give me a number Not a lesson in Judging those who have lost their dignity.

It can even Happen to you or someone deer to you, through no Fault of their own.

It is society and Biggots who made The lower class as they are , Society and Judgements which Make the Bum , or addict Less Than you, and Nothing else.

And thosec who make their living Off of My Money That I made From Hard work, Wether I measure up to middle class Standard or not, Are only Qualified at ripping off at another's expense.

They make Bums and addicts, so they can be On the top of the dung heap called invisable money.

Love Omnaka

If John McCain say : " My Friends " one more time during this debate, I'm going to shoot my television.

mccain suprised me. He's really comfortable up there.

I wish they would both stop going on about each others voting records, it might be an attack but no one can be sure without nowing the full story. Stick to the issues kids.

They haVe both (mccain is too right?) stateD many times that tax CUts are comIng to the lOwer class. I'm not surE what you are AngRy about.

Love, Inhuman

If John McCain say : " My Friends " one more time during this debate, I'm going to shoot my television.

Hehe, you should have shot your television about 30 minutes into the debate :P

I went there and searched for anual income, for middle Class, but came up empty.

Love Omnaka

It is replying to each candidates statements and 'correcting' the actual facts as opposed to what was claimed.

On that tone;

FactCheck.org hasn't posted it's piece yet; watch the site, I'm sure it will be up soon.

http://www.factcheck.org/

And if you haven't already, peruse the FactCheck on the past Presidential and VP debate(s).

Edit: Some early fact checking;

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081008/ap_on_...te_fact_check_1

Edited by Blondigeist

They haVe both (mccain is too right?) stateD many times that tax CUts are comIng to the lOwer class. I'm not surE what you are AngRy about.

Love, Inhuman

Believability is a factor my friend.

Love, Inhuman

I'll believe it when I see it.

Bill Clinton gave "tax cuts" like capital gains cuts for people making under $30,000.

Yea, people under $30k sure do have a lot of capital gains! :unsure2: