Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you had to vote now who would it be?

Ginger

Obama Or McCain  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Obama or McCain?

• Obama
    • McCain
    • Neither

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlindMessiah

• AROCES

• MasterPo

• BiffSplitkins

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMO I don't see either candidate making a significant impact really that will affect our daily lives. They preach about "change" but what are really going to change anyway? No matter who is elected, I "believe" we will still have the same issues that every other presidential candidate have promised to fix in the past. I.E.Health Insurance/Taxes/Social Security/Environmental Issues/Terrorism/Alternative Fuel, ect.

IMO I don't see either candidate making a significant impact really that will affect our daily lives. They preach about "change" but what are really going to change anyway? No matter who is elected, I "believe" we will still have the same issues that every other presidential candidate have promised to fix in the past. I.E.Health Insurance/Taxes/Social Security/Environmental Issues/Terrorism/Alternative Fuel, ect.

I agree, they'll promise anything to get our vote and once in the white house forget all about the promises made. That is why, for the most part, the same issues exist as they did years ago.

Wow. McCain is losing to neither. It's looking like Obama is going win in a landslide unless something big happens very soon.

polls aren't everything.

Yeah right, try telling that to a stripper :P

I saw a cute bumper sticker this morning by the way it said "McCain - Bush's 3rd term" :tu:

I saw a cute bumper sticker this morning by the way it said "McCain - Bush's 3rd term" :tu:

The cat in your avatar would be Bush's third term.

I feel sry for whom ever does have to straighten this country out. either way they gonna have a mess. Id hate to be the one who wins.

The cat in your avatar would be Bush's third term.

He he he... thanks for the idea :tu:

Wow. McCain is losing to neither. It's looking like Obama is going win in a landslide unless something big happens very soon.

I think I jinxed Obama with my post.

And I saw one that says, "Obama - Carter's 2nd term". :yes:

And I saw one that says, "Obama - Carter's 2nd term". :yes:

And I saw one that says, "Palin - Salem Witch Trial Revivalist." :yes:

Edited by BlindMessiah

Obama - 16, McCain - 14, Neither - 6.

Voted McCain, just because I think Obama needs a few more years seasoning in the Senate. Obama is slicker on TV, and I guess that is what really counts for most Americans. ? :wacko:

Obama - 16, McCain - 14, Neither - 6.

Voted McCain, just because I think Obama needs a few more years seasoning in the Senate. Obama is slicker on TV, and I guess that is what really counts for most Americans. ? :wacko:

I voted neither because I'm libertarian but I'm hoping Obama wins the election.

I voted neither because I'm libertarian but I'm hoping Obama wins the election.

You are a libertarian, we have McCain and Palin who has records of going up against their own parties for what they believe in against Obama and Biden who are known party loyalist.

Does it mean Libertarians are more like Democrats then?

I still just can't accept that Hilary is going to roll over and let Obama win. She knows if he wins she will never get the Dem nomination in 2012 and by 2016 it will be all over for her.

I just can't believe she is accepting this as her one and only chance to be President. :no:

You are a libertarian, we have McCain and Palin who has records of going up against their own parties for what they believe in against Obama and Biden who are known party loyalist.

Does it mean Libertarians are more like Democrats then?

No. Libertarians agree with republicans on some things, democrats on some things, and neither party on a lot of things.

McCain has a record of going against his party, and one of the major times he authored a bill when crossing lines, I didn't agree with the bill. Palin however, whether she fought corruption in Alaska or not, has fairly right wing views and seems to be very religious, which I don't like. Obama has religious ties as well I know.

I don't trust McCain not to be overly militant and get us into another war. I completely disagree with republicans on social issues while partially agreeing with democrats. I don't think either one can fix the economy or will deal with border problems. I agree with McCain on health care but universal health care isn't the end of the world, plus with the economic crisis I doubt Obama will be able to implement it.

I still just can't accept that Hilary is going to roll over and let Obama win. She knows if he wins she will never get the Dem nomination in 2012 and by 2016 it will be all over for her.

I just can't believe she is accepting this as her one and only chance to be President. :no:

All she can do really is wish for it, for not much she can do that won't get exposed.

Poo, you actualy concede that Obama is going to win the election and do a great job?!

Actually, Obama winning would help Hilary's chances in '12. You're only looking at one aspect of the situation which makes me suspect you are trying to get Hillary supporters over to McCain. What the Bush administration has done the past 8 years will stay strongly in the minds of voters for at least 2 terms. The pubs may want to change the name of their party or there may be a split.

Edited by SoCrazes